That's it for the essays on here boys. I will now have a blog and a Patreon

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Ok my boys,

I have given you the gift of 10 essays on this site from the most enigmatic, fascinating and innovative mind the blackpill has ever seen.

Many have been energised, enlightened and enlivened by them.

Now, I must take my philosophical and inspirational work to the next level.

I will start a blog very soon. Hopefully I am allowed to link the blog in my signature. I will go by the name of 'Sixpence', and will not disclose my real identity.

These general type of essays will be available on my blog for free.

However, I will also have a Patreon, where I write far more complex, deeply thought out essays that will probably prove to be more life-changing. I will charge a fair fee for access to my Patreon group.

Moreover, sometime in the future, I may engage in one-on-one coaching, where I help guys struggling mentally, or with their place in the world. I have a bit of ways to go before I can do this, but I do believe I can be of service here.

Livestreaming on YouTube is also an idea, although a much lesser priority.

I now have to get off my ass and make this blog in the next week or two.

Thanks for everyone who has read and will continue to read my essays, and stay tuned!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Broski, incel194012940, Deleted member 20891 and 2 others
mirin monetizing plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16501
meanwhile chad is fucking stacy without having written a single essay in his life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 19551
What essays, post links...

You fucking kike I knew you'd Jew out

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
You fucking kike I knew you'd Jew out
all the same type of essays will be for free on my blog

only far longer, more complex ones will be on patreon

why post 5000 word ones that I work on for weeks, on here, just so guys can reply 'Dn Rd'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 19551
all the same type of essays will be for free on my blog

only far longer, more complex ones will be on patreon

why post 5000 word ones that I work on for weeks, on here, just so guys can reply 'Dn Rd'
I was jk but it's kind of your fault for thinking 15 yo sexually frustrated pizza faced ADHD boys care or can appreciate 5000 word essays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I should probably start a patreon myself for my gaming content, but I think I'd be deplatformed by them immediately. Looking to get into crypto despite it being late AF lol.

Did you actually write all that stuff, how did you come up with it?
I have been a talented writer since I was 16. Have done a lot of writing in my life, though never strung something together for a long period of time.

With this upcoming blog and patreon, I genuinely feel I have something unique to contribute, in terms of philosophy and self-realization in this dark period of history.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I should probably start a patreon myself for my gaming content, but I think I'd be deplatformed by them immediately. Looking to get into crypto despite it being late AF lol.
If you are good at gaming, monetize it.

Investments like crypto you can lose a lot of money if you dont know what you're doing. Better to have a skill that pays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
If you are good at gaming, monetize it.

Investments like crypto you can lose a lot of money if you dont know what you're doing. Better to have a skill that pays
I mainly want to create a crypto wallet to receive donations for my black pilled commentary while playing. Doubt Patreon or other sites like those would permit my content on there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I have been a talented writer since I was 16. Have done a lot of writing in my life, though never strung something together for a long period of time.

With this upcoming blog and patreon, I genuinely feel I have something unique to contribute, in terms of philosophy and self-realization in this dark period of history.
But how do you actually come up with writing this stuff, does it just pop in your mind, where do you get your ideas from?

But how do you actually come up with writing this stuff, does it just pop in your mind, where do you get your ideas from?
Yes. By my pain and struggle in the world

It comes to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar