Dio
Thats how woman wll treat us under 6 psl when we try to be funny and approach

Attachments

• 1609688983513.webm
    684.3 KB
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6475 and SOS-Sonic
She thought he was air humping from the back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and sandcelmuttcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Why women's rights were a mistake. If it were the 50's he could have beaten the shit out of her and get applauded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, BigBoy, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Why women's rights were a mistake. If it were the 50's he could have beaten the shit out of her and get applauded.
My one punch could literally kill her, and her punch wouldn't reach my face. Even not my chest. Maybe thats why hitting women is considered a bad thing. Because physical strength of women is close to zerooo just like everything else.

Bitch got a big fupa on her

My one punch could literally kill her, and her punch wouldn't reach my face. Even not my chest. Maybe thats why hitting women is considered a bad thing. Because physical strength of women is close to zerooo just like everything else.
That slut deserves to die. I literally showed my mom the video and she said she hoped that girl would get raped or get the shit beaten out of her. lmao I love my traditional conservative af mom. It's sad that women like that don't exist anymore. If only the men of the past could see shit like this, feminism would have never existed and would have been squashed in the 60s.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10551 and .🇹🇩.
Ropefuel tbh.

That slut deserves to die. I literally showed my mom the video and she said she hoped that girl would get raped or get the shit beaten out of her. lmao I love my traditional conservative af mom. It's sad that women like that don't exist anymore. If only the men of the past could see shit like this, feminism would have never existed and would have been squashed in the 60s.
Tbh the guy deserved a punch too, for being a huge colossal fucking faggot. So in a way, there was nothing wrong in that.

• +1
Reactions: kubo and Deleted member 11035
Tbh the guy deserved a punch too, for being a huge colossal fucking faggot. So in a way, there was nothing wrong in that.
Lol guy was retarded af, but I think a punch is a little too much.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 10536
TBF she was bigger than him, so he was being dumb trying to be low inhib around a girl bigger than him.

Secondly he had bottom 10% of male physique, she had top 10% of female physique (IN AMERICA), so he should have tried with someone in his league.

Thirdly does she hot him with his forearm???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
What a giga autist

Look at this based Currycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
Thats how woman wll treat us under 6 psl when we try to be funny and approach
Man she's fat and he's a skinny short boy. Eveyone will pick on you if you're skinny

Source?

She has definetly given punches before I guess

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Source?

She has definetly given punches before I guess
Don't think so, terrible technique, and she hits him with her forearm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Don't think so, terrible technique, and she hits him with her forearm
She's not at all trained. She's fat and somewhat strong that's it