That's why I'm against mixing races.

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

Look at the gap between this guy's eyes, think he could have been born normal if a nigger hadn't fucked an Aryan, continue supporting miscegenation, and in 2040 the Sid of the ice age will be the new Deus PSL

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Aren’t you a mutt ?

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: dalepilled and whitegymmax
If you race mix, it should be with races that share similar skulls so atleast they do not come out abominations

• +1
But you’re Brazilian ?
Yes, but dont have niggers in my family, my ancestors arrived by boat from Sweden to southern Brazil in 1950, after World War II 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, gribsufer1, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
If you race mix, it should be with races that share similar skulls so atleast they do not come out abominations
IS HALF NERGOLID HALF amerindian BAD ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Yes, but dont have niggers in my family, my ancestors arrived by boat from Sweden to southern Brazil in 1950, after World War II 🙏
Okay, so you’re a third generation immigrant, not a Brazilian. Now it makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and whitegymmax
Expectations: Ash kash

Result: 95 % of the time
IMG 1132

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 8365, whitegymmax and 1 other person
Lol, favela mutts are different than amerimutts. Favela mutts literally have every ethnic group in their bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and whitegymmax

Look at the gap between this guy's eyes, think he could have been born normal if a nigger hadn't fucked an Aryan, continue supporting miscegenation, and in 2040 the Sid of the ice age will be the new Deus PSL

Of course it's a Pardo.
Pardos have such disgusting phenos.

• +1

OP, I think it depends on the mix to be fair.
Few mixes are fairly good on average (mulatto, white-indian), most are eh (mestizo), a fair amount are death tier (blasian, pardo, turbomutt etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah

Cope blackmale-whitefemale, indianmale-whitefemale etc creates one of the hottest offsprings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Gilbert_Durandal and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Mr. President
That's what they all say. I'm sorry to say but what's "white" in Brazil is not considered white in America. If you are actually 100% white and Brazilian that is not common @Kamui

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 8365, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Cope blackmale-whitefemale, indianmale-whitefemale etc creates one of the hottest offsprings
Only on fucking Instagram (top 1% models)
Literally “best” looking mulatta in my area (and my area is full of them)
IMG 0863

Most look like this
IMG 0819
IMG 0827

Curry mixes are even worse
IMG 5366

Imagine thinking tiktok/insta models are real life jfl . Mirin Ethnic iq

Meanwhile purebred aryan Beckie’s fog 95th mixed women
IMG 0823
@ReadBooksEveryday

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, ReadBooksEveryday and whitegymmax
and then they say "I'm pure German and Italian kkkkk not like those monkeys kkkk huehuehue"
yes, but I don't look like that, I have normal spacing between my eyes and my nose is very beautiful, with 0 bulbosity at the tip (I'm even praised for it, huge halo in Brazil)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Kamui
Literally “best” looking mulatta in my area (and my area is full of them) View attachment 2641400
Most look like this View attachment 2641403View attachment 2641404

Curry mixes are even worse View attachment 2641405

Meanwhile purebred aryan Beckie’s fog 95th mixed women View attachment 2641410 @ReadBooksEveryday
All of those foids are MTB (except for the last one)

also nigga that’s a fucking baby :lul: wtf is wrong with you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
JFL at blasians, pardos, and turbomutts though.
Jeez...

B-but mixing creates more fit offspring:soy:

• +1
Literally “best” looking mulatta in my area (and my area is full of them) View attachment 2641400
Most look like this View attachment 2641403View attachment 2641404

Curry mixes are even worse View attachment 2641405

Meanwhile purebred aryan Beckie’s fog 95th mixed women View attachment 2641410 @ReadBooksEveryday
They don't have to come out beautiful (they're going to have the same attractiveness distribution on average ofc)

but mulatto/a and sometimes whindians actually aren't bad on average. Mestizo and HAPA, depends, and most of the rest usually are disappointing or straight up ugly (blasians, pardos, etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
B-but mixing creates more fit offspring:soy:
If Matthew Noszka had a nigger father he would probably be in crime now, or another NPC, but he made a living being an Aryan gigaslayer
Images 31
Aryan vs Mutt
Images 30

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
They don't have to come out beautiful (they're going to have the same attractiveness distribution on average ofc)

but mulatto/a and sometimes whindins are actually aren't bad. Mestizo and HAPA, depends, and most of the rest usually are disappointing or straight up ugly (blasians, pardos, etc.)
Sometimes mulattas are good looking but white women generally fog

Even white ltbs get worshipped by most men

If you know the disgrace that mixing of races causes, why do you continue to support and promote it?
What disgrace? Ugly people are born all the time (you’re one of them) muh mixed race people are subhuman is some supremacist cope from low IQ SFcels and shitskins trying to shill hard for whites

Either way I don’t care enough to support or promote race mixing, foids dgaf about what race you are when choosing whether or not they’d fuck you, you complaining about it isn’t gonna stop a white or ethnic foid from getting creampied by a Chad that doesn’t share the same race as her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 26379 and Earth Dollar

but mulatto/a and sometimes whindins actually aren't bad on average. Mestizo and HAPA, depends, and most of the rest usually are disappointing or straight up ugly (blasians, pardos, etc.)
TF IS A whindins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
its been 5 generations I bet there is a nigger in the blood line.

take dna test

I'm sure women will take your important opinion in mind

What disgrace? Ugly people are born all the time (you’re one of them) muh mixed race people are subhuman is some supremacist cope from low IQ SFcels and shitskins trying to shill hard for whites

Either way I don’t care enough to support or promote race mixing, foids dgaf about what race you are when choosing whether or not they’d fuck you, you complaining about it isn’t gonna stop a white or ethnic foid from getting creampied by a Chad that doesn’t share the same race as her
If I'm ugly, MBJ is LTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back