That's why...

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
...you don't talk about looksmaxing, especially surgery

Ok I'm gonna edit it cause I want to acutally say something serious:
Don't tell the girl you're doing about your past surgeries because your genetic value will fall down in her eyes, even if she does not acknowledge it consciously
it's similar to a situation where you tell a girl you are infertile... that means she can't use your good genes (which attracted her at first) and thus subconsciously might find you less/not attractive anymore and so on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, RichardSpencel and Kenma
You also dont wanna increase the competition for yourself, tbh, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Zeta ascended, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Wincel
what about bros bfore hoes mate :DD
Your brother would be the first one to cuck you. You gotta watch out and always put yourself and your needs first

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Your brother would be the first one to cuck you. You gotta watch out and always put yourself and your needs first
chill homie, just embrace an ABUNDANCE MENTALITY, don't fight over a hole xd
oh, and be yrself

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Phad
this tbh, people who spread looksmaxxing knowledge are absolutely cucks.
Shouldn’t the people with the best genes survive? What’s wrong with everybody reaching their potential

k I'm gonna edit it cause I want to acutally say something serious:
Don't tell the girl you're doing about your past surgeries because your genetic value will fall down in her eyes, even if she does not acknowledge it consciously
it's similar to a situation where you tell a girl you are infertile... that means she can't use your good genes (which attracted her at first) and thus subconsciously might find you less/not attractive anymore and so on
Shouldn’t the people with the best genes survive? What’s wrong with everybody reaching their potential
well sure, but they just don't think of the global interest
btw did you know that only 40% men in history have reproduced to make today's society, compared to 80% of women. So bassically 60% were incels for life having considered the lack of anticonception :D

Last edited:
If you are a mouth breather or a recessedcel and only limit yourself to surgical procedures to compensate for the danmage done you'll genetics are most probably fine, and there is a good chance she'll accepct it.

Other than that having a small procedure like rhinoplasty for nose is more or less socially accepted atleast in pop culture. So if thats the only thing your getting you'll be fine aswell.

But if your completely forward grown and plan to have like 7 surgical procedures for your face your in for some trouble when she finds out or sees the kids.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Your own genes should survive. You are minimizing your chances of survival if you help others. AKA you‘re being a cuck

Your own genes should survive. You are minimizing your chances of survival if you help others. AKA you‘re being a cuck
If u were meant to survive u will survive. No way around it

Because when everyone reaches their genetic potential competion will be even harsher than now, as example if former incel looksmaxxes from 3psl to 4-5psl (basically from subhuman to normie) vs when high tier normies start looksmaxxing then there will be lot off chadlites and hypergamy would be even more severe than now.

Because when everyone reaches their genetic potential competion will be even harsher than now, as example if former incel looksmaxxes from 3psl to 4-5psl (basically from subhuman to normie) vs when high tier normies start looksmaxxing then there will be lot off chadlites and hypergamy would be even more severe than now.
But what’s wrong with that? Everybody wants the best so what’s wrong with completion.

It seems that your more worried about females being stolen from you by better genetic specimen than the idea of the female hypergamious nature

But what’s wrong with that? Everybody wants the best so what’s wrong with completion.

Because if everyone would start looksmaxxing then minium looks threshold to slay average or bit above average foids would increase rapidly.

It seems that your more worried about females being stolen from you by better genetic specimen than the idea of the female hypergamious nature

No females cannot be stolen from me because i have none, but as i said above if everyone would be looksmaxxing that would fuck up ascension changes for incels or low tier normies like me. So basically its better to keep your mouth shut boyos and pray that normies will not start looksmaxxing.

Because if everyone would start looksmaxxing then minium looks threshold to slay average or bit above average foids would increase rapidly.

No females cannot be stolen from me because i have none, but as i said above if everyone would be looksmaxxing that would fuck up ascension changes for incels or low tier normies like me. So basically its better to keep your mouth shut boyos and pray that normies will not start looksmaxxing.
You're fucked. Cos I already am at it.

• +1
Reactions: Phad

That’s where i was confused cuz I was like, why what’s wrong with guys bettering themselves but I can see ur POV.

But im a competitive person and only perform when others push me.

Sliding genioplasty and wrap-around jaw implant plus mastic gum plus fraud lift to 6'3 from 6 plus my already decent physique --> a new god will be born in the eyes of foids and finally I won't have to pay for prostitutes ever again

Attachments

• BJ face pred front view.jpg
    BJ face pred front view.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 17
  • BJ face pred side view.jpg
    BJ face pred side view.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 20
Sliding genioplasty and wrap-around jaw implant plus mastic gum plus fraud lift to 6'3 from 6 plus my already decent physique --> a new god will be born in the eyes of foids and finally I won't have to pay for prostitutes ever again
Im actually happy if someone from this forum manages to ascend, but as i said above, if looksmaxxing starts spreading it would be truly ogre for youngcels like me.

• +1
Im actually happy if someone from this forum manages to ascend, but as i said above, if looksmaxxing starts spreading it would be truly ogre for youngcels like me.
Well I mean, can't you mew? I'm already 21 so it won't work for me, but you're undergoing puberty as we speak so...
Oh and ofc I'll never talk about looksmaxxing to other guys. I don't wanna fuck up other people's lives.

Well I mean, can't you mew? I'm already 21 so it won't work for me, but you're undergoing puberty as we speak so...
Im already mewing but i don't expect any drastic changes on facial structure.

Im already mewing but i don't expect any drastic changes on facial structure.
Curious, what's your facial structure's problem or problems? Like mine is narrow jawline and recessed chin for the most part. What about yours? I wanna imagine what you look like

Curious, what's your facial structure's problem or problems? Like mine is narrow jawline and recessed chin for the most part. What about yours? I wanna imagine what you look like
I will maybe post my pics when im lean enough but my biggest failo is recessed chin and nasobial folds. Both are fairly cheap to fix but i need to wait till im 18 to get any procedures.

I will maybe post my pics when im lean enough but my biggest failo is recessed chin and nasobial folds. Both are fairly cheap to fix but i need to wait till im 18 to get any procedures.
Not really. Sliding genioplasty costs at a minimum 7000 USD, not even kidding. Thank god I'm rich (I'M not saying this with the intention to brag btw, sry, just stating that it costs a fuck ton sadly)

Nowadays many girls don't give a shit about genes...

i mean, no girls will know that they want your genes, but honestly they fuck with you cuz you attracted them, that's all. Some of them don't want a child.
Anyway yes, don't talk about surgeries

4ouuJg3 4

• +1
...you don't talk about looksmaxing, especially surgery
View attachment 13207
Ok I'm gonna edit it cause I want to acutally say something serious:
They'd probably forgive the face frauding as long as you have height. :feelsthink:

they won't know that consciously

though i don't think that every cool guy that had a surgery is dumped up by girls cause they know that he had surgery.
In the doubt anyway, yes, don't talk about it. lol

Ascension is cope, you cant escape from a 1/10 face