Why do you looksmax? Why do you need to look better?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
I want a girl to worship me. I want to be the one she thinks about at night. I want her to feel jealous of me with other girls. I want her to finger herself while she imagines me inside her. I want her to be romantic with me. I want her to be crazy about me. I want to be her ecstasy.

I don't care about mogging/humiliating other men. I know you have to mog others in order to attract girls, but still. No pleasure is derived from mogging others in my case. I just want validation, affection, and sex from a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 52452, TechnoBoss and 6 others
it will never happen

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
it will never happen

It already has, though I could not repeat the dose from my adolescence. While I dated a girl some time ago, she was nothing more than infatuated with me. It was not a lasting kind of love. More like a flame that slowly extinguished itself. I want more from now on. I want her to worship me.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
That’s the difference between us two, idc about women, I want to MOG other niggas, with my face, height, frame, cock and so on

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, liberiangrimreaper and Madridista
It already has, though I could not repeat the dose from my adolescence. While I dated a girl some time ago, she was nothing more than infatuated with me. It was not a lasting kind of love. More like a flame that slowly extinguished itself. I want more from now on. I want her to worship me.
nigga no ones worshipping u :lul: no matter what

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and liberiangrimreaper
Simp Onlyfans GIF by INF1N1TE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, socialcel and Deleted member 68502
I need the psychological and financial advantages to rule the world. :feelshah:

I don't care about the women or sex that comes with it, all the blackpill content I've indulged in has made me aromantical

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista
nigga no ones worshipping u :lul: no matter what

I just told you it happened with a girl from my adolescence. It's certainly possible, albeit hard.

Looking better > looking worse

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901, 97baHater and Madridista
I want to fuck, that's all, mentally, emotionally and spiritually I am incompatible with 90% of the women out there, so the only way I can attract the opposite sex is to improve my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 68502, 97baHater and 2 others
I want a girl to worship me. I want to be the one she thinks about at night. I want her to feel jealous of me with other girls. I want her to finger herself while she imagines me inside her. I want her to be romantic with me. I want her to be crazy about me. I want to be her ecstasy.
i’ve already expieranced that before, girls have sent videos of them fingering themselves while moaning my name, now i only looksmax so i can mog all these subhumans just for the fun of it innit.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and Madridista
i’ve already expieranced that before, girls have sent videos of them fingering themselves while moaning my name
That's what I crave the most. My God.

now i only looksmax so i can mog all these subhumans just for the fun of it innit.
I only want to mog bad people. I don't want to make good people feel humiliated.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and GabachoCopium

I only want to mog bad people. I don't want to make good people feel humiliated.
Thats cool, I hope you ascend

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Deleted member 68502
i’ve already expieranced that before, girls have sent videos of them fingering themselves while moaning my name, now i only looksmax so i can mog all these subhumans just for the fun of it innit.
IMG 5861

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Madridista and GabachoCopium

unfortunately i’m a soulless monster that wish’s to mog everyone in sight. but yes i hope you ascend bro and get what you want innit

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
unfortunately i’m a soulless monster that wish’s to mog everyone in sight. but yes i hope you ascend bro and get what you want innit

Thanks. Even though they might laugh at me for what I described in the original post, my desire is the reality of many people. Handsome boys got validation and sex from the girls that were heavily into them. No wonder they took it for granted. While I made out, had sex with, and dated some girls, the only girl to ever desire me intensely was in 2020. I need to feel desired again. It would justify my existence at this point.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium