THC is a looksmin cope for beta males lmao

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
It makes you look like a fucking fool in front of other guys and act like a clown and embarrass yourself taking your alphaness away while sober Chad is smoking cigarettes laughing at you with the foids leaning on him at the party.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Hades, Deleted member 8775 and 4 others
Good analysis

It makes you look like a fucking fool in front of other guys and act like a clown and embarrass yourself taking your alphaness away while sober Chad is smoking cigarettes laughing at you with the foids leaning on him at the party.
I wonder if you’ve ever smoked weed. Most guys don’t suddenly lose the ability to think/not make a fool of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Hades, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
I wonder if you’ve ever smoked weed. Most guys don’t suddenly lose the ability to think/not make a fool of themselves.
Op is probably 14 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Okay, if you were to talk about thc being a looksmin from a brain chemistry/lung damage point of view, I would completely agree, but you talking about people acting like clowns while high just shows that:
1) you are inexperienced with it
2) you have a negative bias towards it.

I could say the same thing with weed.
Chad smokes weed with the girls, while the clown stays sober and smokes his smelly cigarette alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Hades, Administrator and 3 others
i agree everytime i smoke weed my little social skills just go out and the window jfl, can't be NT while baked tbh

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Cbd may be the only looksmax when it comes to this topic

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
You could say similar things with any other mind-altering substance, once you lose self-control you'll just embarrass yourself

Shrooms, lsd and dmt are the only true looksmax drugs jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14262 and YoungChadcel
All the top MMs smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Shrooms, lsd and dmt are the only true looksmax drugs jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Zeta ascended and GigaMogger
Brb confronting every insecurity, every mistake, and getting a 5D enhanced interwoven perception of decades of failure and the true consequences.

Jfl I was in hell for like 8 hours
On which one?

Drugs are for low t losers who cant cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Kenickie and GigaMogger
Fuck that hippy crappy drug lol

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta