The #1 difference between Incels and Bluepilled Normies is

Gestapo

Gestapo

Former Co-Owner of Lookism
NT and having a social circle. That's it.

Incels on this site would be bluepilled normies if weren't for their lack of NTness and social circle. Looks wise they are about the same on average, but they are shut-in dweebs who refuse to socialize and have accepted extreme ideologies like Islam which keep them on a perpetual cycle of never ascending.

Incels here also have a false sense of superiority thinking they have a higher IQ than blupilled normies when in reality they are about the same IQ on average. The reason incels found this site and learned looks theory was because they lacked NTness and social circle in addition to a lack of looks. NOT because they are any smarter or more intelligent.

@tyronelite @Biggdink

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, fogdart and 19 others
It's da shocial skillz, brah.

Attachments

• comment_1589805816pSuJoi4JEwEZ5kMcvTvoUp.jpg
    comment_1589805816pSuJoi4JEwEZ5kMcvTvoUp.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Salieri, EdouardManlet and 15 others
I agree with the post but change your passive aggressive cuck writing manner or i would fuck ur mom in the ass in front of u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Meh it depends. I see a lot of rice (like me) and indians on this site and it is truly over for them. Then I see attractive white guys trying to SEAmaxx even though they mog like most people in west already.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
being bluepilled is good, it just means you aren't an unlikable outcast that gets hyper-fixated on things outside of your control (usually as a result of having too much free time because you don't go out with friends)

lmfao at the weird blackpilled narrative that "normies" don't think looks are important

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19607, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
I'd rather be some NT bluepilled normie with a girlfriend TBH. Blackpill is nice, but people are sent that way after society rejects them.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard, ClickClackPattyWhac and 3 others
rice (like me)
It never began for them in a few decades they will be deleted from the gene pool.
being bluepilled is good, it just means you aren't an unlikable outcast that gets hyper-fixated on things outside of your control (usually as a result of having too much free time because you don't go out with friends)

lmfao at the weird blackpilled narrative that "normies" don't think looks are important
they don't step outside they just rot on their PC, claim big shit, and delete their accounts only to come back again under new usernames
I agree with the post but change your passive aggressive cuck writing manner or i would fuck ur mom in the ass in front of u
keep dreaming incel

it’s purely luck,, if ur on here u were meant to be on here by the universe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard, ClickClackPattyWhac and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Slay as in being a paypig cuckold emotional tampon to a boneless subhuman?
I see so you'd rather rot on your PC and never have any children or sexual relationships of any sort
I'd rather be some NT bluepilled normie with a girlfriend TBH. Blackpill is nice, but people are sent that way after society rejects them.
imho you should never join these sites unless you are chad looking for entertainment or the select few that actaully looksmax
most come on here and end up rotting and accepting extreme idiotic ideologies like Islam

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
I see so you'd rather rot on your PC and never have any children or sexual relationships of any sort

imho you should never join these sites unless you are chad looking for entertainment or the select few that actaully looksmax
most come on here and end up rotting and accepting extreme idiotic ideologies like Islam
Eventually it comes down to an end. You'll be thrown away like shitstained underwear. I'd rather shitpost and play vidya all day than be a bluepilled cuckold that is forced to raise another man's offspring. Can't wait till I have a chance to NEET again.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I’m here cuz i was called ugly my whole life and accused of sexual assault

Yet I’m far from KHHV

• So Sad
Reactions: Gestapo
I got Aspergers but i think i got it because i got bullied at school for being overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gestapo
Eventually it comes down to an end. You'll be thrown away like shitstained underwear. I'd rather shitpost and play vidya all day than be a bluepilled cuckold that is forced to raise another man's offspring. Can't wait till I have a chance to NEET again.
Good I'm glad people like you are voluntarily deleting yourself from the gene pool.
I’m here cuz i was called ugly my whole life and accused of sexual assault

Yet I’m far from KHHV
I hope you can ascend

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Good I'm glad people like you are voluntarily deleting yourself from the gene pool.
But subhumans are reproducing in unprecendented rates whilst cumskins are dying off. But then again, why does it even matter? Every thing has an expiration date and thus renders it pointless. Your remains will decay and you'll be gone like a fart in the wind. Call me an edgy retarded gook but like there's no other explanation. I can't see past through it. In the end it's your choice. Do what you want.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Oberyn and Deleted member 15004
You are such a bluepilled larper. Go post an actual video of yourself because you think you're chad when you know full well you're larping.

Muh bluepilled normies slay bro :soy:

Go raise your wife's boyfriend's son like the good little cuck faggot you are:feelshaha:
Lol at cucks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Cope tbh there are buch of normies that are bluepilled and have zero social skill and never touched a girl and yet they are still not even thinking they are incels thats how delusional they are

The only difference between bluepilled incels and regular incels is that bluepilled ones still have their mental health somewhat together

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, litaz, Danish_Retard and 3 others

Incels on this site would be bluepilled normies if weren't for their lack of NTness and social circle. Looks wise they are about the same on average, but they are shut-in dweebs who refuse to socialize and have accepted extreme ideologies like Islam which keep them on a perpetual cycle of never ascending.

Incels here also have a false sense of superiority thinking they have a higher IQ than blupilled normies when in reality they are about the same IQ on average. The reason incels found this site and learned looks theory was because they lacked NTness and social circle in addition to a lack of looks. NOT because they are any smarter or more intelligent.

@tyronelite @Biggdink
Usually being isolated during your developmental years (Basically rotting when you where a teenager)

• +1
You are such a bluepilled larper. Go post an actual video of yourself because you think you're chad when you know full well you're larping.

Muh bluepilled normies slay bro :soy:

Go raise your wife's boyfriend's son like the good little cuck faggot you are:feelshaha:
View attachment 1683476
Keep seething incel, I go to bed laughing knowing that guys like you will die pathetic virgins :lul:

Keep seething incel, I go to bed laughing knowing that guys like you will die pathetic virgins :lul:

JFL at this mad little larping incel after being called out:feelshaha:

Maybe you should go out and get some Vitamin D to cool your temper :soy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19607, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Everyone is born blackpilled. The only difference is how it's used.
Normies will inadvertently act out the blackpill on a subconscious level. Blackpillers will intentionally and consciously act out the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Blackpillers will intentionally and consciously act out the blackpill.
How do they do that? by posting on online forums or something?

How do they do that? by posting on online forums or something?
Two people rejected a girl:

A normie would cite personality as the reason. They might give the generic “the spark wasn’t there” even though, subconsciously, the “spark” was in fact the persons lack of looks

A black piller would explicitly say their looks is the sole reason.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ and tyronelite

A normie would cite personality as the reason. They might give the generic “the spark wasn’t there” even though, subconsciously, the “spark” was in fact the persons lack of looks

Wow! Based

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
No the difference is looks, what a sad freak you are.

No the difference is looks
Between Chad and Incel of course
The difference between the average user here and the average blupilled normie is not looks, normie =/= chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Cope. Normies who aren’t turbo manlets slay if they’re nt.
Normies do not "slay" in any capacity what the hell are you talking about

They literally don't. "Bluepillers" dont believe looks matter

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Gestapo and Deleted member 16369
Normies do not "slay" in any capacity what the hell are you talking about

They literally don't. "Bluepillers" dont believe looks matter

didnt mean to post twice it said server error :lul:

• +1

@tyronelite @Biggdink
Agreed, love your threads bro. Incels on here many of which look better than me, but have less social experiences only because they aren't NT

• +1
UNPOPULAR OPINION FROM ME:
Slaying at least one foid (maybe 2)... no matter what way you do it (even if non-NT) will automatically make you somewhat NT.
People cope by non-NT behaviors and looksmax because they haven't slayed even one.

You'll become a normie the day you slay. It's a rite of passage.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 16369
Incels are not normies lookwise. They look like subhumans which makes it hard to be nt

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 16369
Legit main reason I found this site was cuz of covid shutting down everything

Now summer is coming back I'll be out a lot more

• +1

@tyronelite @Biggdink
You do realize that there's people here (like me) who can't ascend because of their looks or because they are naturally Non-NT? This only applies if you're a normie in looks and have decent social skills who just lacks a social circle. Truecels are here because they're fucked in the relationship department of life. Although I agree that there's other things in life besides love and sex.

Bluepilled normies actually have sex, incels don't

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and stevielake
You do realize that there's people here (like me) who can't ascend because of their looks or because they are naturally Non-NT? This only applies if you're a normie in looks and have decent social skills who just lacks a social circle. Truecels are here because they're fucked in the relationship department of life. Although I agree that there's other things in life besides love and sex.
Mentalceldom is the hardest to ascend from. There's no haircut, gym, diet, fashion ect; for your neurodivergency. Just countless hours of seeing therapist and psychologist who may or may not work.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19607, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
. The reason incels found this site and learned looks theory was because they lacked NTness and social circle in addition to a lack of looks. NOT because they are any smarter or more intelligent.

@tyronelite @Biggdink
No one said that

But subhumans are reproducing in unprecendented rates whilst cumskins are dying off. But then again, why does it even matter? Every thing has an expiration date and thus renders it pointless. Your remains will decay and you'll be gone like a fart in the wind. Call me an edgy retarded gook but like there's no other explanation. I can't see past through it. In the end it's your choice. Do what you want.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Being blackpilled is simply being objective / honest with yourself and never coping.🤙🏻✨

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Nah, i wouldn't say I'm more smarter than normies, but I just have more self awareness.

"Why am I so ugly?"

This is what I typed into the Google search bar at 18. After flipping through article after article, link after link, I managed to stumble on to the braincel subreddit. The rest is history.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Danish_Retard