The #1 Looksmax (often neglected)

F

Fonsy

Chadscender
Losing body fat % resulting in loss face fat. Works for every race too lol. Focus on the face cos when you're wearing clothes, its hard for people to see the physique.
488ef801017f10f371c2de76949b62b9
Images
Hqdefault
Michael lee

Maxresdefault 1
Maxresdefault
Maxresdefault 2

It turned these blobhead normies into presentable low tier chads.

My personal experience when dropping from 22% to 15% and noticeable slimming of my round face, the IOI's I had at a party were insane. Way more people looking and approaching you, which boosted my confidence made me score.

How to drop body fat%?
CALORIE DEFICIT!!! Easiest way is steroids either GH or testosterone. Calories was the enemy for achieving my goals.
When the fat loses on your face is determined by genetics. For most of us it is the last thing to go and you need to be under 10% to truly see the facial structure.

- What ever you usually eat, eat less (especially carbs)
- Use appetite suppressants like caffeine and just be a stinge with food in general, buying less food and saving money on other looksmaxes
- Eat 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight to ensure no muscle loss
- Exercise and move more, e.g. Every break you have, do some jumping jacks in your room for 5 minutes

**VERY IMPORTANT** weigh yourself every morning after you piss and write them down to track if you should eat less and/or exercise more.
Be slow and steady. The faster your lose the weight, the more likely to lose muscle. A good rule is to lose 0.5-1% of your weight per week. Setting the goal every Monday to be 0.5-1% less will ensure muscle retention.

Another benefit of losing body fat slowly is increasing testosterone. There are too many studies supporting this because the more fat you store, the more testosterone is converted to estrogen (aromatase). More testosterone means
  • Healthy heart and blood. ...
  • Less fat, more muscle. ...
  • Stronger bones. ...
  • Better verbal memory, spatial abilities, or mathematical reasoning. ...
  • Better libido. ...
  • Improved mood.
If you are shredded to the bone under 7% bodyfat and your face is still fat as fuck, look into surgeries like buccal fat removal.

Eat less, exercise more and ascend brah. Trust the process, it's worth it.

Attachments

• maxresdefault-1.jpg
    maxresdefault-1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Gaia262, Bigfatpersonboy, SexyMofo and 10 others
grass is indeed green

also jfl at that gook having nearly 0 change in his face despite losing all that fat
if you're boneless, leanmaxxing will not change much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, sytyl, Deleted member 9511 and 8 others
damn bro didn't know that at all, thank you for giving us your huge knowledge greycel,
you have truly contributed to this community and should be rewarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Deleted member 7866, BigNoseSlavcel and 3 others
ikr bro here is my 2 month transformation of leanmaxxing
1CFE2F94 4ED2 48AE 8ADD 3F8E122F23F9
D7450B92 3D65 4277 BB5A B8EE95F9CA64

fucking insane tbh ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, sytyl, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
leanmaxx number on looksmax , 12% or over

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
@higgabigga

I doubt it works for every race, it only works whites

cope fucks up hooding

grass is indeed green

also jfl at that gook having nearly 0 change in his face despite losing all that fat
asians are just a different breed. it's beyond over for them no matter what the fuck they do.

For every other race this works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Yerico7, Ocelot and 2 others
Legit af, bf% makes or breaks me

grass is indeed green

I mean he looks a metric fucm tonne better know than before although he always lacjed bone density its not always projection this is something i always missed out.

Intermittent fasting & using a Fitbit got me from 23% to about 17% in 6 months. But I’m stuck now.