The "10/10 Asian girl and mid White boy" TikTok trend

they're usually looksmatched tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Again more incel abbreviations....
I don't need rating from virgin teenagers, i got my fair share of women in my life.
Somehow you got almost 900 posts on obscure incel site just in 3 months

they're usually looksmatched tbh
nah, i see like some asian women get into ltrs and marriages with white htns and chadlites and chads

just be asian women theory is insane, ig asian women just belong to white men

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
europeans can claim the mongol empire then, mongols are practically european
Only Finns, northern Norwegian and Swedish with ancient ancient genes.

nah, i see like some asian women get into ltrs and marriages with white htns and chadlites and chads

man wtf another gook worshipper!

its cause yellow fever, it wont stop even a chad from wanting a gook

all i gotta say is that wmaf is popular cause war, theres a reason Vietnamese is the most popular wmaf relationship.
They aren't, the most popular in WMAF are Filipinas, Koreans and Chinese

its cause yellow fever, it wont stop even a chad from wanting a gook
yeh but why are chads having yellow fever, when they could be with so called prettier white women

asian girls are a white man attractor, its just something about them that made them built perfectly jsut for white men

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 44730 and HeightPilledum
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 44730
They aren't, the most popular in WMAF are Filipinas, Koreans and Chinese
ive literally never seen a korean wmaf in 100+ asians. I assume your not in america, the last 2 valedictorians were all vietnamese. Chinese and vietnam dominate in america theres like equal vietnamese shops to chinese shops. Same reason for filipinas though its not as big as vietnamese wmaf relationships. Theres literally an obvious reason for it WAR. My mom moved to america cause of the vietnam war

• Hmm...
yeh but why are chads having yellow fever, when they could be with so called prettier white women

asian girls are a white man attractor, its just something about them that made them built perfectly jsut for white men
yellow fever is unfixable, basically all asian women are submissive and petite where as it's very hard to find whites like this.

The attraction is reciprocated
Simple as
white women won't even like Chads and often settle for oofies because they are the only one who are simp enough to actually bear their existence

Somehow you got almost 900 posts on obscure incel site just in 3 months
It's a free speech site to me - the offtopic section.
Nearly the whole internet is censored.
Already got banned from disqus 3 times now.
Youtube - perma ban kike site.
Rumble - shadow banning like youtube.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
man wtf another gook worshipper!
THOSE GOOK WORSCHIPPERSS MANN THOSE FUCKING GOOK WORSCHIPPERSSS

NOOO NOO THE WEST HAS FALLEN
ITS OVER , OVER OUR GLORIOUS WHITE RACE IS DOOMED

Ass a aryan for myself.m i needdedd to cry

TRIATORS FK RACE TRIATOR

WHEN THE SUN MOON COME , WHEN THE ARYAN SPIRIT COME BACK

THE RACE TRIATORS WILL BE BURNED, THE WHITE LIBERALS ALSO

WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

• JFL
Simple as
white women won't even like Chads and often settle for oofies because they are the only one who are simp enough to actually bear their existence
Based on research, some of the Asian ethnic groups in the U.S. that have the highest rates of interracial marriage relative to their population size include:

• Japanese Americans - Around 60% of married Japanese Americans have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity. Japanese Americans have one of the highest interracial marriage rates among Asian Americans.
  • Korean Americans - Over one-third of married Korean Americans have a non-Korean spouse. The rate of intermarriage for Koreans is estimated to be around 38-40%.
  • Filipino Americans - Approximately 35-40% of married Filipino Americans in the U.S. have intermarried, with Filipino women more likely to intermarry than men.
  • Chinese Americans - The interracial marriage rate for U.S.-born Chinese Americans is thought to be around 30%. This is a lower, but still significant rate among Chinese.
  • Vietnamese Americans - Interracial marriage rates have been increasing among Vietnamese Americans, especially U.S.-born generations. Around 30% are estimated to be married to someone of a different race.

• what do these all have in common
    World War, Korean War, Vietnam War, Spanish-American War

• JFL
ive literally never seen a korean wmaf in 100+ asians. I assume your not in america, the last 2 valedictorians were all vietnamese. Chinese and vietnam dominate in america theres like equal vietnamese shops to chinese shops. Same reason for filipinas though its not as big as vietnamese wmaf relationships. Theres literally an obvious reason for it WAR. My mom moved to america cause of the vietnam war
I think 90% of influencers in WMAF hapas who are the product of WM and so on are all of Korean or Chinese

It's kind of ridiculous how many there are. You'd expect to be more Thais or as you said Vietnamese, but no, I don't see any of that online

Simple as
So oofy doofy simp hard in LTR with their girls???

• +1
I think 90% of influencers in WMAF hapas who are the product of WM and so on are all of Korean or Chinese

It's kind of ridiculous how many there are. You'd expect to be more Thais or as you said Vietnamese, but no, I don't see any of that online
i said general population, vietnam isn't popular in media. Vietnamese probably has the biggest wmaf relationship for the relative population

Based on research, some of the Asian ethnic groups in the U.S. that have the highest rates of interracial marriage relative to their population size include:

• Japanese Americans - Around 60% of married Japanese Americans have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity. Japanese Americans have one of the highest interracial marriage rates among Asian Americans.
  • Korean Americans - Over one-third of married Korean Americans have a non-Korean spouse. The rate of intermarriage for Koreans is estimated to be around 38-40%.
  • Filipino Americans - Approximately 35-40% of married Filipino Americans in the U.S. have intermarried, with Filipino women more likely to intermarry than men.
  • Chinese Americans - The interracial marriage rate for U.S.-born Chinese Americans is thought to be around 30%. This is a lower, but still significant rate among Chinese.
  • Vietnamese Americans - Interracial marriage rates have been increasing among Vietnamese Americans, especially U.S.-born generations. Around 30% are estimated to be married to someone of a different race.

• what do these all have in common
    World War, Korean War, Vietnam War, Spanish-American War
America has had wars all over East Asia, it's not an argument you can make

Thats the point, the most significant wars involved asians tho. Vietnam and world war specifically

• +1
Simple as
real tbh, asian women practically worship white men, were like gods to them

nuts ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and HeightPilledum
indian people on the rise in america too just cause of software engineering boom r

• JFL
real tbh, asian women practically worship white men, were like gods to them

nuts ngl
and i guess white women worship gooks? @HeightPilledum logic based on influencer relationships

TRIATORS FK RACE TRIATOR

WHEN THE SUN MOON COME , WHEN THE ARYAN SPIRIT COME BACK

THE RACE TRIATORS WILL BE BURNED, THE WHITE LIBERALS ALSO

WHITE POWER WHITE POWER
Shut up you dumb nigger.
Got nothing of worth to say, except dumb nigger and kike nonsense.

and i guess white women worship gooks? @HeightPilledum logic based on influencer relationships
Koreaboos and the ones with yellow fever do

• +1
Shut up you dumb nigger.
Got nothing of worth to say, except dumb nigger and kike nonsense.
tbf all of offtopic is like, asians have no smv but then proceed to worship them like what is it

tbf all of offtopic is like, asians have no smv but then proceed to worship them like what is it
I like Asians, both men and women
And it's a meme that Asian men have no SMV
It's because Asians want to be race loyal when they don't need to be

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes white women who consumed asian media worship Asian men in the LTR

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
I like Asians, both men and women
And it's a meme that Asian men have no SMV
It's because Asians want to be race loyal when they don't need to be
i mean @SadLivwr sounds like a pure race worshipper

• Hmm...
and i guess white women worship gooks?
:lul:

totally, they worship small dick, small frame, chink eyes, insect skull, short and nerdy faggots jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, Deleted member 51465, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
  • +1
:lul:

totally, they worship small dick, small frame, chink eyes, insect skull, short and nerdy faggots jfl
I can crush your whole body in 20s

nah, im mostly just trolling ethnics on here jfl

i do love asian women and worship them tho :whatfeels:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 44730 and gooner23
He's just a firm believer in JBW and White superiority
We agree on a lot of things but we also disagree in others

For example, he likes black women while I don't

• +1