The 10% club (revised)

I dont know who is more retarded here: OP trolling or narcys crying because he is not on "the list"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm not on the list because I'm top 0.05%

I dont know who is more retarded here: OP trolling or narcys crying because he is not on "the list"

He's not trolling, he's indeed retarded

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and Petsmart
he is legit trolling despite being retarded
Jfl at thinking I’m retarded. Keep crying for me you permarotter
He's not trolling, he's indeed retarded
I’m the retarded one, yet you claim that everyone on this forum needs surgeries to ascend. You also claim that softmaxxing is useless and you even tried to deny heightpill.

You’re severely low IQ. It’s not your fault though. The education system in your shithole country is non-existant and your parents were likely retarded aswell.

Last edited:
tbh if Titbot got removed I think I should take his place if that opens a slot up

@PenileFacialSurgery
Why am I mentioned

tbh if Titbot got removed I think I should take his place if that opens a slot up

@PenileFacialSurgery
Send pics ASAP

Shit club if im not in

@Kade is officially in the club. I got his pics

• +1
Reactions: Kade
My feet ist more worth then all of them together tbh

Attachments

• Hu.jpeg
    Hu.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 2
I’d never recommend someone who’s over 6 feet and already above average looking to do anything other than soft max and gymcel

those are the people who are much better off pursuing money and other goals with their time - as they already have enough looks for the human race - then can capitalize on the money and status to increase their SMV even more

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I’d never recommend someone who’s over 6 feet and already above average looking to do anything other than soft max and gymcel

those are the people who are much better off pursuing money and other goals with their time - as they already have enough looks for the human race - then can capitalize on the money and status to increase their SMV even more
Why are you almost never here

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Ur morph indeed is a chadpreet, r u gonna planemaxx to California 4 taban or just eyesurgerymaxx in AUS
Ok so first I need to fully softmaxx, so leanmaxxing for angularity, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing, maybe doing a lean bulk. Then I need to get SARPE and jaw surgery done to widen my palate and correct my overbite. Now the thing is I already have PCT, but my upper eyelid makes it seems like I have NCT. So im getting LER, and undereye fat grafts or fillers. And something to remove the skin above my lateral canthii. Then I need stroma to top everything off, or maybe ill get my eye colour done before I visit Taban

• Love it
Reactions: noped
Ok so first I need to fully softmaxx, so leanmaxxing for angularity, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing, maybe doing a lean bulk. Then I need to get SARPE and jaw surgery done to widen my palate and correct my overbite. Now the thing is I already have PCT, but my upper eyelid makes it seems like I have NCT. So im getting LER, and undereye fat grafts or fillers. And something to remove the skin above my lateral canthii. Then I need stroma to top everything off, or maybe ill get my eye colour done before I visit Taban
All of this just to become a serial killer?
It’s not too bad tbh small community (so far) and some decent discussion, just needs more people
Isnt zesto on there

I don't get this 10% club thing, most people here can make big improvements just from softmaxxing alone which will definitely make a difference in how your treated irl

I don't get this 10% club thing, most people here can make big improvements just from softmaxxing alone which will definitely make a difference in how your treated irl
Check Pm

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
All of this just to become a serial killer?

Isnt zesto on there
A good looking serial killer, a serial killer whose mugshots will be posted on TV and some primitive low class sloots are gushing over him.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Over for 10%cels

@ZHZ1773
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Fuk
@cocainecowboy
@MrGlutton
@Short Ugly and Brown
@DidntRead
@Dogs
@chadpreetinthemaking
@ImprovLoser
@Rift678
@Gorilla
@Playboypuertorican
@benisblatt
@OOGABOOGA
@Chadelite
@TubOfLard
@apollothegun
@Ogmanman
@Dyorotic2
@RAITEIII
These guys have the potential to be GIGAMOGGERS. High potential, ELITE individuals. Don’t disrespect these kings.

If youre not on this list, you ascended already. Or you’re In the other 90%
Lol.

I'm actually descending while at the same time gaining knowledge.

Ascending is difficult due to my extreme emotional and mental instability : there are some days I look good, others very good like 2 years ago, then today I look bad.
All this is reinforced by how people perceive me so I'm not crazy.

I'm losing hair and my facial features at times seem to have changed for worse. This makes my ascention exponentially harder.

There are just so many things for me to deal with. I hope hormone maxxing will give me peace tho