The 18 yo town teraslut has converted to Islam WTF

Debetro

Debetro

Spiritually ascending through LDARing
There's this blue eyed white ex-stacylite in my town, since 13 she got popular because of her looks and over the years she has probably racked up a body count of +30, mainly wannabe gangster low inhib scum, and a kiss count of god knows how much, +100 for sure. She did a lot of drugs and is (was) a huge alcoholic, also partied every single weekend. Is 18 yo but has the skin of a 30 yo woman.

And now she has converted to Islam WTF!!! I need to mention there's a 1% muslim population in my region and from that 1% 99% are North African muslim inmigrants.

This is the first time I've seen a white woman in a burka, I'm so shocked especially considering what she used to be.It's fun, sad, hilarious, frightening, all in one. I wonder who will be the cuck husband.

@SecularIslamist @MaghrebGator what does Islam say in regards to women with a promiscous past?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator, 0S4MA, hopecel and 5 others
town bicyle overcompensating a bit too much. should have just larped as a trad wife. everyone knows that islamic converts are always massive sluts with double digit cum swallow counts.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 0S4MA, asdvek, emo and 3 others
There's this blue eyed white ex-stacylite in my town, since 13 she got popular because of her looks and over the years she has probably racked up a body count of +30, mainly wannabe gangster low inhib scum, and a kiss count of god knows how much, +100 for sure. She did a lot of drugs and is (was) a huge alcoholic, also partied every single weekend. Is 18 yo but has the skin of a 30 yo woman.

And now she has converted to Islam WTF!!! I need to mention there's a 1% muslim population in my region and from that 1% 99% are North African muslim inmigrants.

This is the first time I've seen a white woman in a burka, I'm so shocked especially considering what she used to be.It's fun, sad, hilarious, frightening, all in one. I wonder who will be the cuck husband.

@SecularIslamist @MaghrebGator what does Islam say in regards to women with a promiscous past?
kiss count :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Good for her. She turned over a new leaf and has started on a clean slate. Ma sha Allah.

Kind of something to be envious about, meanwhile the raised muzzie foids have anal sex and vaginal sex before marriage and it’ll all be labeled as a sin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, ShawarmaFilth, hopecel and 2 others
town bicyle overcompensating a bit too much. should have just larped as a trad wife. everyone knows that islamic converts are always massive sluts with double digit cum swallow counts.
She converted over some cuck dude does not care about her being a cum dumpster because she is quite decent looking with good phenotype. Both traitors jfl.

Good for her. She turned over a new leaf and has started on a clean slate. Ma sha Allah.

Kind of something to be envious about, meanwhile the raised muzzie foids have anal sex and vaginal sex before marriage and it’ll all be labeled as a sin.
Will Allah ever forgive her?

Will Allah ever forgive her?
Yes, that’s the whole point of reverting. Your deeds from the past are all wiped clean.

But raised muzzies don’t enjoy this privilege. They have to be good people from day one.

It’s a lot of responsibility and 99.9% fail.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, USERΝAME and Debetro
she is dirt and will burn in hell

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, BrahminBoss and Debetro
How many terasluts does your cpu have?

• JFL
Yes, that’s the whole point of reverting. Your deeds from the past are all wiped clean.

But raised muzzies don’t enjoy this privilege. They have to be good people from day one.

It’s a lot of responsibility and 99.9% fail.
What an effective cope for irresponsable people, isn't it? It makes sense, Islam allows it so there's more people that convert, if Allah did not forgive then almost nobody would do it.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What an effective cope for irresponsable people, isn't it? It makes sense, Islam allows it so there's more people that convert, if Allah did not forgive then almost nobody would do it.
It’s not an effective cope, because intentions are most important in Islam. These reverts had no idea they could have a clean slate. Being non-religious on purpose and thinking you will be as degenerate as possible and then afterwards revert to Islam, then your intentions are bad and the ruling doesn’t apply to you.

• +1
She's forgiven. If she's using as a slut reset button and trying to save face then no.

She has a past so even still, most Muslims (depending on culture too) won't give her any time of day. Ofc there will be cucks who don't mind her past. Technically by letter of law nothing wrong. But most Muslims won't look past it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro and jinnu
My mum wasn’t

Muslims are cucks; they are quick to kill innocent white Christians while simping and welcoming ex-white sluts into their religion

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and hopecel
She's forgiven. If she's using as a slut reset button and trying to save face then no.

She has a past so even still, most Muslims (depending on culture too) won't give her any time of day. Ofc there will be cucks who don't mind her past. Technically by letter of law nothing wrong. But most Muslims won't look past it.
Shes forgiven by Allah tho
However i personally wouldnt marry non virgin even if its a revert

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Some poor mans wife, "just change your religion and move to a shit hole bro":soy:

• +1
Muslims are cucks; they are quick to kill innocent white Christians while simping and welcoming ex-white sluts into their religion
love jihad

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte
Seems to be a trend with women, using religion as a cop out. At least she didn't make any money off of being a whore unlike this famous OF star who reverted to Christianity right after she made a few million

• +1
Reactions: emo and Debetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back