The 184 cm nigga in my school has a gf somehow

chud10282892

chud10282892

Apricot
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
4,338
Reputation
9,408
I just found out in my school that the 184 cm nigga thats recessed talks to a girl

(his maxilla is fucked and hes recessed in every part of his face)


he looks scary as hell too (terrible kind of scary not mogger scary)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and RoidKid
Bro height carries him mf I got dudes in school that are fat shorter than me are recessed to have acne like crazy their all younger than me and most of them have a body count of 2+ like nigga I’m moving them all and I hadn’t even had a real relationship bro
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutistKhan, chud10282892 and Oscaridk
Bro height carries him mf I got dudes in school that are fat shorter than me are recessed to have acne like crazy their all younger than me and most of them have a body count of 2+ like nigga I’m moving them all and I hadn’t even had a real relationship bro
And the thing is that nigga I know is unfunny asf

He acts like a kid and makes shit jokes
 
  • +1
Reactions: RoidKid
And the thing is that nigga I know is unfunny asf

He acts like a kid and makes shit jokes
I got a good friend and that guy has the biggest brain damage ever he isn’t really attractive and kinda retarted and he also has like 50 girls on snap bro this shit is so weird
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892

Similar threads

Diddihippi09
Replies
9
Views
63
overforme3
overforme3
vagrant
Replies
14
Views
100
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
M
Replies
9
Views
77
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
ragu
Replies
4
Views
26
ragu
ragu
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
2
Views
34
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top