The 2 main reasons the average attractive girl loses their virginity much earlier then the average male

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
1) Obviously their superior god mode SMV
2) They both start and end puberty 2 years earlier than males. They have the sexual urge to lose their virginity earlier than males

20220907 220546

The 5 main things that delay this virginity loss

1) Parental supervision
2) Fear of pregnancy
3) The boys they are attracted to in their grade start puberty later which means they aren't as horny and they're low t high inhib. Although there could be early bloomer males, the early bloomer males would have to be attractive. Additionally, relationships with males of higher grades would be stigmatized
4) Being very picky on who gets to fuck them
5) Fear of shame

Statistics on average virginity lost. Source: my observations as a current American highschooler. Here: (late bloomers excluded. Only early and normal bloomers (jb slayers))

Average hood black slayer virginity lost: 13 or 14. 15 at the absolute latest. Should be immediately when they start puberty due to low inhib unless they hesitate. Youngboy had his first son at 16 with a 14yo girl btw

Average suburban black slayer virginity lost: 14 or 15. I met a black 15yo manlet and he offered me condoms and kept bragging to me about his thicc lightskin gf he fucks

Average chad virginity lost: 15. 14 at the earliest. 16 at the absolute latest. Loses it to the girl mentioned next

Average popular white hot girl virginity lost: 15. 9th grade is when shit starts to go down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, PYT, JBcollector and 2 others
It’s ova.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Growth Plate
@JBcollector @astatine @isis_Bleach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and PYT
@Manchild @alriodai @PYT

• +1
Reactions: PYT
1) Obviously their superior god mode SMV
2) They both start and end puberty 2 years earlier than males. They have the sexual urge to lose their virginity earlier than males

View attachment 1858131

The 5 main things that delay this virginity loss

1) Parental supervision
2) Fear of pregnancy
3) The boys they are attracted to in their grade start puberty later which means they aren't as horny and they're low t high inhib. Although there could be early bloomer males, the early bloomer males would have to be attractive. Additionally, relationships with males of higher grades would be stigmatized
4) Being very picky on who gets to fuck them
5) Fear of shame

Statistics on average virginity lost. Source: my observations as a current American highschooler. Here: (late bloomers excluded. Only early and normal bloomers (jb slayers))

Average hood black slayer virginity lost: 13 or 14. 15 at the absolute latest. Should be immediately when they start puberty due to low inhib unless they hesitate. Youngboy had his first son at 16 with a 14yo girl btw

Average suburban black slayer virginity lost: 14 or 15. I met a black 15yo manlet and he offered me condoms and kept bragging to me about his thicc lightskin gf he fucks

Average chad virginity lost: 15. 14 at the earliest. 16 at the absolute latest. Loses it to the girl mentioned next

Average popular white hot girl virginity lost: 15. 9th grade is when shit starts to go down
bro wtf alll these rappers claim like 9 kids and flex about it the truth is they all look like shit and were once incel before the fame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, PYT and Growth Plate
Youngboy had his first son at 16 with a 14yo girl btw
AND that were their ages when the child was born. Not when Youngboy impregnated her

Youngboy could've creampied her when she was 13 and he was 15

• +1
bro wtf alll these rappers claim like 9 kids and flex about it the truth is they all look like shit and were once incel before the fame
Well not Youngboy

He was turbomanlet. I was 14.5 at the time and 5'6" or 5'7" and he called me tall. I remember he looked like he was 5'1" or some shit. He also was HTN MAX

• +1
mirin youngboy reproductive success