The 2 most common looksmax copes

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
1.The surgery cope

Users writting endless esssays about the procedures they want to get, posting morphs of themselves, before and after results from the surgeons they want to see, but not actually having neither the money nor/or the intention to go through with any of these procedures so its literally mental masturbation. Lol at claims like:
"Once i get my bimax and genio, i will drown in pussy and you faggots wont see me again"

2.The weak failo cope

Another, less common cope, is when a user has multiple failos going on but they only post about their weakest one here (usually minor assymetries). This way they are able to feel better about themselves, because they choose to focus on only the weaker problem so that subconsciously they start thinking its the only problem they have. They usually never show their full face, to leave up to imagination what they actually look like.

• +1
Reactions: ey88, cannotbeasked, noonespecial and 10 others
Yes people r afraid of surgery because they have the fear of getting botched but be like salludon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Apparition
1st is me😢

• JFL
hence why i say that people should curb their expectations when they're sub5, even when they plan on hardmaxxing.
Looksmaxxing works best when one is already mtn at the very least.

• +1
  • So Sad
Surgery works it's not a cope.
he isn¨t saying it doesn¨t work he's saying majority of people will just fantasize about getting it without ever getting it done

• +1
he isn¨t saying it doesn¨t work he's saying majority of people will just fantasize about getting it without ever getting it done
Yes I read it again and corrected it.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and notsocommonthumb
after I get sarpe, genio, lefort, septorhinoplasty, saddled infra implants, my life is finally ready to begin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, ss07 and Apparition
Yes people r afraid of surgery because they have the fear of getting botched but be like salludon
surgery takes balls

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, deadstock and vernier
I've accepted that it's over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
I've accepted that it's over for me
its oficially over now that my oneitis left. she was the last oldcel girl i could somewhat relate to

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and deadstock
I’m literally depositing thousands in a couple days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and truthhurts
I have 2 weak failos:

1. Minor nostril asymmetry (the vast majority of people have it)

2. Minor teeth misalignment that causes dental midline shift and almost unnoticeable jaw asymmetry (lower jaw shift)

The first failo can be fixed with rhinoplasty, but this costs thousands of euro, and my salary is in BGN, which is worth half of what the Euro is. As for the second failo, braces are all I need to fix it.

And there is actually a 3rd, less demanding a fix failo, which is bad hairline. It can be fixed with hair transplant, but I'm still not financially ready for this.

It will take some time, but I'm not in a hurry. My life still hasn't began yet anyway. My life will begin when I become a beautiful millionaire or a billionaire.

Salludon didnt get surgeries u fgt

• Hmm...
Reactions: vernier
1.The surgery cope

Users writting endless esssays about the procedures they want to get, posting morphs of themselves, before and after results from the surgeons they want to see, but not actually having neither the money nor/or the intention to go through with any of these procedures so its literally mental masturbation. Lol at claims like:
"Once i get my bimax and genio, i will drown in pussy and you faggots wont see me again"

2.The weak failo cope

Another, less common cope, is when a user has multiple failos going on but they only post about their weakest one here (usually minor assymetries). This way they are able to feel better about themselves, because they choose to focus on only the weaker problem so that subconsciously they start thinking its the only problem they have. They usually never show their full face, to leave up to imagination what they actually look like.
Well said nigga