The 2020s will be the decade of the blackpill

the thing is most normies are incel by definition they just think they can have sex, in reality they can't
incel - involuntary celibate
they can't havs sex involuntary but they're bluepilled

I made a tiktok profile i have hundreds of thousands of views. I think ppl are waking up but its too slow, it needs to be rapid, like a BARBARIC REBELLION. HAIL BLACKPILL

they will simply compensate by bringing in more migrants. US will be mexico by 2050, with enclaves of asians and blacks. Europe will have the same thing happen with africans and middle easters. Foids will submit to dominant culture. Its not looking for mayocucks

We're barely 1/3 through the 2020s and already the blackpill is becoming semi-mainstream. Already between 20-40% of men under 25 in most Western countries are incel or semi-incel and normies are struggling as well. This will only get worse. It's just a matter of time until there are so many incels that nobody will be able to plausibly pretend that foids still give a shit about most men.

The great blackpill awakening is coming soon.

People who live on the west and aren't blackpilled must've had a really happy childhood

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Its over for the west

they will simply compensate by bringing in more migrants. US will be mexico by 2050, with enclaves of asians and blacks. Europe will have the same thing happen with africans and middle easters. Foids will submit to dominant culture. Its not looking for mayocucks
Disagree. Look at the current Israel-Hamas clusterfuck and how it caused Jew media to betray the progressive left. I've come to realize that there is no 4D chess going on with all these migrants. The elites are just dumb af. Once they realize Muslims are a threat to them they'll start deporting them.

Disagree. There is no way society can just cover up 50+% of males not getting anything.
So what? It is a good thing that more than 50% of genetically inferior males are not getting females. There is no need to perpetuate suffering.

I really doubt that much men are incels

So what? It is a good thing that more than 50% of genetically inferior males are not getting females. There is no need to perpetuate suffering.
There would be massive social instability which is why monogamy was invented in the first place.

Suicide rates boutta be sky high it's literally over for 99 percent of people

bro was ahead of his time writing this in 2023