The 3 best height a man can be

mathis

mathis

Solstice
5'10 - ideal pretty boy / introvert / height. ( ex - leon Kennedy - resident evil )

6'1 - ideal MC height. ( ex - pretty much every charismatic MC in movies / anime )

6'3 - ideal leader height. ( ex - erwin Smith - AOT )

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, MaestheticMaso, Never Get Up and 7 others
The one and only

6'4

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
the best height is to be the tallest guy in the room

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, likenesss, disheartenedcel and 1 other person
Taller is always better its just being 6'10 isn't that superior to being 6'5 but being 6'0 is infinite times better than being 5'7

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and <6PSLcel
5'10 - ideal pretty boy / introvert / height. ( ex - leon Kennedy - resident evil )
No
3283692 63969e7c839de1459af373d23110073d  fransisco lachowski in pictures

6'7 is the mc height

• Ugh..
Male gaze
Its not what will attract women the most
6'4 is literally the height what every girl goes crazy for, cope. they even did a height ranking and it was like this

1. 6'4
2. 6'5
3. 6'3

but yeah 6'4 is the best, not gonna argue about this and glaze the 6'4 height because im not 6'4

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and <6PSLcel
6'4 is literally the height what every girl goes crazy for, cope. they even did a height ranking and it was like this

1. 6'4
2. 6'5
3. 6'3

but yeah 6'4 is the best, not gonna argue about this and glaze the 6'4 height because im not 6'4
Show me the study

• +1
i dont care enough to go and find it
Yh the only study that come close to what you say and that every heights coper use is bs and is abt the % of inclusion filter on a dating app. Not the ideal height. All studies on ideal height come to the conclusion that it is 6’1

• Love it
damn, i thought 6 2 was alrighy

Yh the only study that come close to what you say and that every heights coper use is bs and is abt the % of inclusion filter on a dating app. Not the ideal height. All studies on ideal height come to the conclusion that it is 6’1
You are my favorite user now

• +1
Reactions: mathis

6'1 - ideal MC height. ( ex - pretty much every charismatic MC in movies / anime )

Op defo 5'10" manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: piec and maxxmclooks

ACTUAL RANKING (best to worst!)
1) 6’4
2) 6’3.9
3) 6’3.8

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piec, mathis, Aero and 1 other person

This forum is done for @cytoplasm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and mathis
There is absolutely no way you’re older than 15

5'10 😂
I'm 5'10.5 evening height and it's mid asf. It's not a bad height (I heightmog like 7-8/10 men when I wear my air maxes) but there is no height halo. I would say 6'0 barefoot evening height is the start of where you can make an argument for your height being a good one.

1. 6'4
2. 6'5
3. 6'3

there was also a survey that looked at main characters in female romance novels amd 6’3 and 6’4 were the most popular heights

yea all studies do seem to show 6’1 as the most popular height for women

6’6 is the perfect height

U missed one

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and WhoTookVendetta
6'0-6'1 range = has height appeal and is actually considered tall by girls +
6'2-6'4 range = universal tall appeal every chick will get wet
6'5+ range = insane height. Some chicks like it even more than universal tall some might prefer a dude in universal appeal

6'0-6'1 range = has height appeal and is actually considered tall by girls +
6'2-6'4 range = universal tall appeal every chick will get wet
6'5+ range = insane height. Some chicks like it even more than universal tall some might prefer a dude in universal appeal
6’0 is average in Bosnia !

It’s still tall worldwide and I heavily doubt chicks think 6'0 is short even if it’s the norm.
Women below 5’6 or so will think that 5’10 is 6ft. They can’t really tell height at all.

As 6’3 pretty boy i disagree with your first point

As 6’3 pretty boy i disagree with your first point
Does not mean its bad to be taller. I mean if 5’10 is 1, 6’3 is 0,95 and only if the 5’10 guy have the good harmony for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back