The 3 most defining features (Triad of Life)

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
1. Voice - Your voice is the bridge that connect all your inner thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Your voice almost entirely defines your presence as either a warrior or cuck

2. Eyes - Your eyes are a window to your soul. Your eyes tell who you are, how you’re feeling, and what you’re thinking. People will base a lot of your personality on your eyes. Even ancient egyptians saw people with wide eyes (high PFL) as higher beings.

These are the traits they ascribed to high PFL: complexity of mind, intelligence, sentience, emotional intelligence, etc

3. Height/frame - I’m sorry bro but if you are 5’6 you will never have ideal presence. Neither if you have a shitty narrow incel hunchback frame. No matter how you act you’ll always be a brutal cuck eunuch submissive slave if you don’t have good frame and height

l

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16058, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
All of these are second place to VIP and NT. If you are not VIP and NT then forget it. Nothing matters truecel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 14160
I have shit voice, shit eyes, shit height and frame. A shit soul

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hikicel69 and isis_Bleach
1. Voice - Your voice is the bridge that connect all your inner thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. Your voice almost entirely defines your presence as either a warrior or cuck

2. Eyes - Your eyes are a window to your soul. Your eyes tell who you are, how you’re feeling, and what you’re thinking. People will base a lot of your personality on your eyes. Even ancient egyptians saw people with wide eyes (high PFL) as higher beings.

These are the traits they ascribed to high PFL: complexity of mind, intelligence, sentience, emotional intelligence, etc

3. Height/frame - I’m sorry bro but if you are 5’6 you will never have ideal presence. Neither if you have a shitty narrow incel hunchback frame. No matter how you act you’ll always be a brutal cuck eunuch submissive slave if you don’t have good frame and height

Corrected​

• Face
  • Height
  • Phenotype

stop trying to make VIP happen its cringe