The 3d earth was destroyed by a meteor and we all died in 1999

Lasko123

Lasko123

Kraken
We were judged and sent here as purgatory in this flat earth firmament and we are awaiting trial , we are here for our final judgment , from here we will either go to heaven or hell

The matrix came out in 1999 because it was disclosure AKA it was lucifer telling us we died in 1999 when the earth was destroyed by a meteor and we got sucked into this flat earth firmament matrix land of the dead 4d hell purgatory where we are awaiting our final judgment , go watch the movie final destination

We are not alive,we are dead , we just think were alive , because this reality is a projection of our memories , when we look into the mirror we see a living body of ourselves because that is just a memory our ourselves when we were alive , the real earth was destroyed in 1999 this realm of the dead land of oz in is a projection of our minds memories .

When we died in the real 3d earth in 1999, lucifer resurrected , US FROM THE DEAD using lucifers saturn cube has the ability to raise the dead.We are literally zombies.:)We are the walking dead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ALP, Deleted member 18860 and 2 others
I like your profile picture

• Love it
Reactions: Lasko123
How about you kill yourself so you can get judged faster schizo

its time for everyone to rope

We were judged and sent here as purgatory in this flat earth firmament and we are awaiting trial , we are here for our final judgment , from here we will either go to heaven or hell

The matrix came out in 1999 because it was disclosure AKA it was lucifer telling us we died in 1999 when the earth was destroyed by a meteor and we got sucked into this flat earth firmament matrix land of the dead 4d hell purgatory where we are awaiting our final judgment , go watch the movie final destination

We are not alive,we are dead , we just think were alive , because this reality is a projection of our memories , when we look into the mirror we see a living body of ourselves because that is just a memory our ourselves when we were alive , the real earth was destroyed in 1999 this realm of the dead land of oz in is a projection of our minds memories .

When we died in the real 3d earth in 1999, lucifer resurrected , US FROM THE DEAD using lucifers saturn cube has the ability to raise the dead.We are literally zombies.:)We are the walking dead
Legit

What Reddit post it this i wanna read this dudes whole post history

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
If I was born in 2004 does that make me hellspawn

• Woah
Legit

What Reddit post it this i wanna read this dudes whole post history
I did not get this from reddit. This information was from the true GOD

• Love it