The 4 LIFE INCHES

jinnu

jinnu

The 4 life inches
Those are the inches between 5'7 to 5'11
these are the most important inches in life
Every single one of these inches impact your life so much
ASSUMING YOU ARENT SUBHUMAN YOU ARE MTN (Inb4 tall incels say over for subhumans)

5'7= manlet nearly turbo manlet , on the brink of death shorter than a lot of foids nearly all men height mog u you will get no respect and you will get humiliated for ur height
5'8 = normal manlet still short you are either same height as foids or they are about an inch taller or ur barely an inch taller than foids alot of men still height mog you its a trash height overall very inconsistent
5'9 = Average nearly manlet but you escaped barely you are taller than most foids by a little, few foids are gonna be same height as you. Not as common to see foids taller than you. Barely decent in most places. Not going to be called short most of the time.
5'10= this is the cut off. You are not manlet anymore. This height is not a halo and not a falio either. Life starts past 5'10. Most men are 5'10. This is the most average height. You are taller than alot of foids. Once in a while you will see a foid the same height as you but its not common. Rare to find foids taller than you.
5'11= You are no longer average. You are above average.Now you can larp as 6 ft. Overall a good height. Taller than almost all foids. Rarely will a foid heightmog u. You occasionally heightmog men. You can live a good life at 5'11 now its just ur face.

The difference of life all over 4 inches is crazy thats why these are the life inches every single inch here improves your life.
Losing any inches in this range is detrimental.

tagging random ppl
@John Doe @betrayed by 5‘8 @butterworld @5.5psl
@Madridista

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Chadeep, Tuckernuck Island and 16 others
I’m not in the Netherlands I’m not the same height as foids at 5’8. I agree though 5’7-5’11 are the most important inches

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sub5c3l, Kristin and 1 other person
The 4 life inches
Those are the inches between 5'7 to 5'11
these are the most important inches in life
Every single one of these inches impact your life so much
ASSUMING YOU ARENT SUBHUMAN YOU ARE MTN (Inb4 tall incels say over for subhumans)

5'7= manlet nearly turbo manlet , on the brink of death shorter than a lot of foids nearly all men height mog u you will get no respect and you will get humiliated for ur height
5'8 = normal manlet still short you are either same height as foids or they are about an inch taller or ur barely an inch taller than foids alot of men still height mog you its a trash height overall very inconsistent
5'9 = Average nearly manlet but you escaped barely you are taller than most foids by a little, few foids are gonna be same height as you. Not as common to see foids taller than you. Barely decent in most places. Not going to be called short most of the time.
5'10= this is the cut off. You are not manlet anymore. This height is not a halo and not a falio either. Life starts past 5'10. Most men are 5'10. This is the most average height. You are taller than alot of foids. Once in a while you will see a foid the same height as you but its not common. Rare to find foids taller than you.
5'11= You are no longer average. You are above average.Now you can larp as 6 ft. Overall a good height. Taller than almost all foids. Rarely will a foid heightmog u. You occasionally heightmog men. You can live a good life at 5'11 now its just ur face.

The difference of life all over 4 inches is crazy thats why these are the life inches every single inch here improves your life.
Losing any inches in this range is detrimental.

tagging random ppl
@John Doe @betrayed by 5‘8 @butterworld @5.5psl
@Madridista
Now what happens 6ft+ because each inch between 6-6,5 is completely different imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, deepfuckingvalue and poopoohead
Correct. This is why even frauding half an inch at 5'8-5'9 is significant. FUCK i hate being manlet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, reek, Ryan and 3 others
Now what happens 6ft+ because each inch between 6-6,5 is completely different imo
The 5 inches from 6-6'5 arent that important
A true 6 feet is tall and 6 feet is ENOUGH from 6 feet and above its all about ur face

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, framemoggerr and poopoohead
5'3-5'7 is more important, being 5'7 works if good face, good luck at 5'3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Clqs, the BULL and 2 others
I’m not in the Netherlands I’m not the same height as foids at 5’8. I agree though 5’7-5’11 are the most important inches
Your descriptions are pretty accurate for the US if we were to bump everyone one inch. Like 5’7 would be your 5’8 description 5’8 the 5’9 etc

That range excluding 5'7 its death tier its absolutely over thats why i didnt bother mentioning it

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
5’7-5’11 will determine if you’re a slayer and 5’3-5’7 will determine if you’re a human.

• +1
Reactions: DOHC, poopoohead and jinnu
I've seen multiple foids in 5'6 - 5'9 range past month and I barely go out. I have a fetish for girls my height so it's moreso getting heightmogged by guys that is the real suifuel

The 5 inches from 6-6'5 arent that important
A true 6 feet is tall and 6 feet is ENOUGH from 6 feet and above its all about ur face
Don’t agree anyone 6,3-6,5 has way more halo

• +1
Reactions: Dylan
I've seen multiple foids in 5'6 - 5'9 range past month and I barely go out.
that range is literally just the normal female height range, lol, who the fuck is under 5'5'', i'm a turbomanlet and at least my mom was 5'5''

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I've seen multiple foids in 5'6 - 5'9 range past month and I barely go out.
Yeah I get heightmogged by females occasionally but im still taller than 90% of females I come across by 2+ inches

Don’t agree anyone 6,3-6,5 has way more halo
6'3-6'5 u get super tall halo OFC but my point is no guy in 6-6'2 range is suffering cause of height JFL

• +1
Reactions: jsmad
5’7-5’11 will determine if you’re a slayer and 5’3-5’7 will determine if you’re a human.
Hence the latter is more important because it gives you some tangible life which was the premise of OPs thread.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jinnu and butterworld
Lanklet nigger
i'm 5'8 and a half (174cm) i'm manlet asf, it's just the truth. i compare my height to other men all the time and masculine vibes don't start until 6'2'' no matter how you dress or how muscular you are

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
that range is literally just the normal female height range, lol, who the fuck is under 5'5'', i'm a turbomanlet and at least my mom was 5'5''
studies/statistics are wrong, actual foid height range is 5'4 - 5'9, womanlets and tall freaks dont matter

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and jinnu
Lanklet nigger
i'm 5'8 and a half (174cm) i'm manlet asf, it's just the truth. i compare my height to other men all the time and masculine vibes don't start until 6'2'' no matter how you dress or how muscular you are
and human proportions don't start until 5'9''-5'10'', under that you're going to either look manlet or have a tiny skull

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and jinnu
studies/statistics are wrong, actual foid height range is 5'4 - 5'9, womanlets and tall freaks dont matter
all you did was take 2 inches off the minimum

Brutal 4 different guys who are 5'8 in the same thread. My fellow 5'8 bros what the fuck do we do? @Dylan @jinnu @butterworld

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, jinnu and butterworld
and human proportions don't start until 5'9''-5'10'', under that you're going to either look manlet or have a tiny skull
Yh my proportions are dogshit tier, my torso is too small and legs short. It's so fucking over

5'11 checking in

maybe i was lucky

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
all you did was take 2 inches off the minimum
The point I'm trying to make is that seeing foids in the 5'7-5-9 range is a lot more common than peolle think.

• +1
Brutal 4 different guys who are 5'8 in the same thread. My fellow 5'8 bros what the fuck do we do? @Dylan @jinnu @butterworld
i'm still growing and quite early in the tanner stage, i should reach at least 5'9'' or 5'10'' which is shit but not suicide inducingly horrible

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and JohnDoe
Opposite for me. My head is big for my body and I have a long wingspan/torso.

• +1
The point I'm trying to make is that seeing foids in the 5'7-5-9 range is a lot more common than peolle think.
it is, normal height range

Its over
I have 16.5 inch bideltoid btw literally subhuman
Framelet + manlet + ltn actually over
But you guys can fraud lifts maybe
I cant i live on a tropical island everuone here ia barefoot or wears sandals

• WTF
so you look manlet
Nah my proportions are good it’s a black thing but regardless at 5’8 you’ll always be perceived as manlet.

• +1
Its over
tropical spots are usually short

i have shit frame too

but even worse so tiny torso

ll is out of the question

Yh my proportions are dogshit tier, my torso is too small and legs short. It's so fucking over
Lol same
I have long legs short torso
Legit foid proportions

• So Sad
holy sht that is brutal
How much do foids heightmog u
i was sent to boys only school since primary and had no extended family or did anything outside of school so luckily i never felt the full extent of it but they're around my height on the street

• +1
Nah my proportions are good it’s a black thing but regardless at 5’8 you’ll always be perceived as manlet.
true but i mean that you look manlet, like some people can look tall in pics as manlet

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and jinnu
there are like 0 difference between 5'10 and 5'11

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Can’t really do much besides wear lifts. I’m contemplating LL but I’ll need to be financially stable

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and JohnDoe
there are like 0 difference between 5'10 and 5'11
an inch is like 3cm, there is def a difference between someone who is 177cm and 182cm

• +1
Its over
Brutal. Yh i can fraud like 1.75" without making it obvious

• +1
Yeah but i just buy long jeans and fold the ends so idk
bro i legit have female body i have a 26 inch waist

i gotta shop in kids section so i get waistband or just cope with loose pants falling off

• So Sad
bro i legit have female body i have a 26 inch waist

i gotta shop in kids section so i get waistband or just cope with loose pants falling off
Oh ur talking about waist
jfl bro my waist is smaller than foids
I legit have waist foids dream of.
my waist is so small it gives the illusion i have wide clavicles at 16.5 inch bideltoid when i take my shirt off

• WTF