The 4 pillars of being a slayer

S

saint

Iron
You need 3 out of 4 of these attributes to be a slayer.

Good looking face, tall, big dick, and nice body.

Any combination of 3 of these attributes and you will do well with women.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, RoyaleWithCheese, highT and 1 other person
Special Attribute: Good personality (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nordicel, vermillioncorefan, Feliezzx and 3 others
dick doesnt matter
if ur fucking then u already won

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, lebronjames23, Jeww and 3 others
Explains. My face is mtn but the rest is top 10%. People never understand why I do good with women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, WishIwasChico and greycel
Special Attribute: Good personality (y)
Faggot there’s no such thing as good personality

Just how bad u can be and get away with it

If ur mtn ur basically walking on a straw with women

U need to be perfect anything u do wrong will give her the ick

As chad u basically have to kidnap her family and torture them and even then she might still give u a chance

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, CarrotMaxxer and MoggsWithBoness
personality showers being a good guy confidence >

2 of them literally impossible to see if you are in clothes, fuck you with your dumbass takes.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
women cant know if you have big dick

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
5 pillars of being a slayer. You need to excell at atleast 4/5 and being avg in all isnt enough either.

1). Good face(htn+)

2). Tall height (Ideal- 6'2-6'4, acceptable 5'11-6'10)

3). Race (In order of ideallness, Brunette white, any other white, white passing, exotic, kpop asian/bbc black (both equally good imo), latino, light skin curry, off the boat black, pacific islander, nerd asian, Curry, aborginal)

4). Big dick (atleast ATLEAST 6 inches length and the same or more girth, Ideally 7.5 inches length)

5). NT

The scores are calculated from 0/5 to 5/5. You need either 3+/5 in each or 4/10 in 4 and 2/5 in 1. High status can make up for 1 of the 3. Also LTN face immediately disqualifies u.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, mathis and butterworld
5 pillars of being a slayer. You need to excell at atleast 4/5 and being avg in all isnt enough either.

1). Good face(htn+)

3). Race (In order of ideallness, Brunette white, any other white, white passing, exotic, kpop asian/bbc black (both equally good imo), latino, light skin curry, off the boat black, pacific islander, nerd asian, Curry, aborginal)

4). Big dick (atleast ATLEAST 6 inches length and the same or more girth, Ideally 7.5 inches length)

5). NT

The scores are calculated from 0/5 to 5/5. You need either 3+/5 in each or 4/10 in 4 and 2/5 in 1. High status can make up for 1 of the 3. Also LTN face immediately disqualifies u.
What about MTN face and top 1% physique? Does that make up for not having a HTN+ face?

Explains. My face is mtn but the rest is top 10%. People never understand why I do good with women
same bro
6’5” jacked with a legit 8x6
mtn face tho lol

What about MTN face and top 1% physique? Does that make up for not having a HTN+ face?
Physique cant halo a subpar face with height. Sure it can make u a "cute" guy but never a slayer. If ur 6'3 with a mtn face however first ur smv is good even at an avg lean physique but if u build an amazing body, which btw looks like this
, you can def ascend to slayer, but again that is because u had the height in the first place.

1). Good face(htn+)

5). NT

5'9 lightskin mtn NT BBC with tattoos in the west with good physique. Slayer?

I’m 6’2”, 7.5 inches, 21ffmi and my face is dogshit. I’m incel so kindly fuck off.

As chad u basically have to kidnap her family and torture them and even then she might still give u a chance
Incel

I’m 6’2”, 7.5 inches, 21ffmi and my face is dogshit. I’m incel so kindly fuck off.
unfoRtunate,with a low htn face u would be too powerful

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness

1). Good face(htn+)

5). NT

accurate:blackpill::blackpill:

• Love it
Is nothing in 2024, average 15yo has this I’m fucking 30
You're still a slayer, the avg dude your age just settles down with one woman until she eventually cheats on him and then he either kills himself or has a dry-spell of like 5 years.

• +1
You're still a slayer, the avg dude your age just settles down with one woman until she eventually cheats on him and then he either kills himself or has a dry-spell of like 5 years.

Tbf I did that I just cheated constantly.

Incel now, I sure hope surgery will give me a second wind.

• Woah
Reactions: hello12344
5'9 lightskin mtn NT BBC with tattoos in the west with good physique. Slayer?
So that is 2.5/5, 2/5, 3.5/5, 5/5, 4/5. I would say 6.5/10 total smv.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Is nothing in 2024, average 15yo has this I’m fucking 30
Im a 5'11 15yr old strong htn - weak chadlite and my slay count is 3. Could have 10+ but not cheating on my girl def

Notice the last line. Any face below ltn is immediately disqualified.

Teehehehehehehee the way he kidnapped my mother teeheehhehehehehe hes so cute teeeheeeeeheeee BITCH

height dick and body usually come in pairs. This is why being 6ft meme exists

Money
Just fuck hottest glamour models who cares about getting drunk in clubs wasting time and money only to get vanilla sex from a ltb -mtb

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Money
Just fuck hottest glamour models who cares about getting drunk in clubs wasting time and money only to get vanilla sex from a ltb -mtb
Facts bro. Deliberately “Nightgaming” like a PUA is actually cringe af. Not talking about if you’re going out with friends to have a good time, You should do that. But going out alone or with a couple bros to use pickup techniques on women until a wasted LTB decides to sleep with you is a total waste of time. Prioritize becoming desirable to a high quality woman.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Face and height. Rest is useless
Dick wont matter until you fuck her

Face and height. Rest is useless
Dick wont matter until you fuck her
Being jacked can halo you if you already have a decent face and/or height. But yeah as long as you’re not fat it doesn’t matter all that much

• +1
Notice the last line. Any face below ltn is immediately disqualified.

I can ascend to HTN+ with surgery as my failos are so blatant (ideal bimax + infra candidate) but I suspect it will then simply be over due to age anyway. Only one way to find out.

I can ascend to HTN+ with surgery as my failos are so blatant (ideal bimax + infra candidate) but I suspect it will then simply be over due to age anyway. Only one way to find out.
Can't say without seeing you