The 4 potential areas in which Looksmax.org could have a scientific revolution.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Fan of @NumbThePain.
Contributor
1. The knowledge gained by understanding the intersection between consciousness/bioelectricity and anatomy/physiology.
2. The knowledge gained by understanding genetics and performing genetic engineering experiments.
3. The knowledge gained by harnessing the potential of electromagnetism to alter appearance.
4. The knowledge gained by developing very advanced mechanical techniques for modifying bones in the human body.

edit:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, hattrick, Akhi and 8 others
1. The knowledge gained by understanding the intersection between consciousness/bioelectricity and anatomy/physiology.
2. The knowledge gained by understanding genetics and performing genetic engineering experiments.
3. The knowledge gained by harnessing the potential of electromagnetism to alter appearance.
4. The knowledge gained by developing very advanced mechanical techniques for modifying bones in the human body.
nigga this cite is fucking cancer, just a massive circle jerk

• +1
Reactions: greywind, highschoolmaxxer, barnmatrix and 1 other person
Contributor

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and enchanted_elixir
The average iq on this forum is about 85, the average age is 15 and the average race is dalit.
Just lol bro.

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, doecel, sayi and 6 others
Genetic engineering and CRISPR is the future

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, St. Fraudcel and enchanted_elixir
5. August 15th 2025

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Ex: Steroids
Steroids are fucking glorified on here, everyone thinking if they blast test and gymcell the will become chad or take hgh and will grow taller, and the worst part of it all is that this is mainly targeted on young teens, when in reality steroids wont make you a chad and barely help you smv at all, all it will do is give you a early death,

• Hmm...
The average iq on this forum is about 85, the average age is 15 and the average race is dalit.
Just lol bro.
Minorities make most of the progress here, a select individuals.
The majority just have fun and read the information.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and sb23
Steroids are fucking glorified on here, everyone thinking if they blast test and gymcell the will become chad or take hgh and will grow taller, and the worst part of it all is that this is mainly targeted on young teens, when in reality steroids wont make you a chad and barely help you smv at all, all it will do is give you a early death,
Do steroids always give you early death?

So true , steroids are worser than drugs

• Hmm...
u gotta be either the smartest person on .org or the most brainrotted no inbetween bro

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Johnny_Sins, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
Genetic engineering and CRISPR is the future
Using CRISPR is like trying to code Facebook by changing logic gates on a motherboard.

Using CRISPR is like trying to code Facebook by changing logic gates on a motherboard.
Just the beginning of the potential this has, like how we started with basic tools in computing to now extremely sophisticated software and what not; crispr is just a stepping stone or gateway to the future

• Hmm...
Just the beginning of the potential this has, like how we started with basic tools in computing to now extremely sophisticated software and what not; crispr is just a stepping stone or gateway to the future
I don't think CRISPR is the future. It's good for single gene traits, but not for polygenic traits.
Hell, I don't even think we understand genetics enough to actually do any advanced genetic engineering.

With our current progress, we'll probably hit a point where we can't advance our knowledge of genetics without changing the way we view the world.

• +1
Reactions: alpslover
In what way have I been rotted by the forum?
ur posts seem to be too unrealistic for irl standards and sometimes seem a lil incel like but then again it is an incel forum, keep it up tho bro I like ur posts

• +1
I don't think CRISPR is the future. It's good for single gene traits, but not for polygenic traits.
Hell, I don't even think we understand genetics enough to actually do any advanced genetic engineering.

With our current progress, we'll probably hit a point where we can't advance our knowledge of genetics without changing the way we view the world.
You are right that CRISPR is currently limited to simpler genetic edits, and polygenic traits are a whole different ballgame. The complexity of how multiple genes interact to produce physical traits is far beyond what we can manipulate right now sadly as you mentioned.

But that’s why I think CRISPR is just the beginning (hopefully), the deeper we go into this topic, the more we realize how little we know, which is why the future of genetic engineering might lie in completely new approaches that transcend our current understanding of it.

We might need to combine info from quantum biology, bioinformatics, and maybe evenn AI to understand complexities of polygenic traits and move beyond crispr. Kinda exciting tbh if we can make an actual breakthrough

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and enchanted_elixir
You are right that CRISPR is currently limited to simpler genetic edits, and polygenic traits are a whole different ballgame. The complexity of how multiple genes interact to produce physical traits is far beyond what we can manipulate right now sadly as you mentioned.

But that’s why I think CRISPR is just the beginning (hopefully), the deeper we go into this topic, the more we realize how little we know, which is why the future of genetic engineering might lie in completely new approaches that transcend our current understanding of it.

We might need to combine info from quantum biology, bioinformatics, and maybe evenn AI to understand complexities of polygenic traits and move beyond crispr. Kinda exciting tbh if we can make an actual breakthrough
Here is where things get philosophical.

I think that if philosophical materialism is incorect, and philosophical idealism is proven to be correct, that could possibly mean that the information that are encoded in genes aren't necessarily physical or material, in the same way that neuroscience has many questions about the brain that can't be answered through material assumptions. If philosophical idealism is true, then we have to learn and incorporate a new dimension into your understanding of biology and that is where the answer can lie.

Emerging research, from Michael Levin has shown that cells displays agency, can solve problems, have preferences, etc.
I conclude that cells have a consciousness, and this could mean that biology is fundamentally consciousness.

James A. Shapiro has proposed a mechanism for how organisms evolve, where cells may change their GENOMES to solve problems, for example, Michael Levin said that he put a planaria in a barium solution that killed a portion of its body and it regenerated and became barium resistant by modifying its genome. (or something like that)

I hope I explained everything here and gave it justice, to those who are scientifically stingy and expect perfect answers/explanations.

Just something cool that I thought I should share.

Emmons-Bell, M., Durant, F., Tung, A., Pietak, A., Miller, K., Kane, A., Martyniuk, C. J., Davidian, D., Morokuma, J., & Levin, M. (2019). Regenerative Adaptation to Electrochemical Perturbation in Planaria: A Molecular Analysis of Physiological Plasticity. iScience, 22, 147–165. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2019.11.014

Last edited:
  • +1
That’s not true at all. Clavicular who is pretty much worshipped takes/ was taking a therapeutic dose of around 250 test e a week. The idea that people here are just blasting aimlessly is false and a disrespect to everyone who has spent time researching and providing information to ensure peoples safety’s. Steroids should be viewed as a useful tool which if utilised properly can be beneficial to one’s quality of life. I think this forum has done a pretty good job, of not going too far on either side of the spectrum, ie, steroids are the devil or blast until you die. You came to a conclusion without considerations for reality and are now reaching for shitty justifications for your vitriol.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and enchanted_elixir
Here is where things get philosophical.

I think that if philosophical materialism is incorect, and philosophical idealism is proven to be correct, that could possibly mean that the information that are encoded in genes aren't necessarily physical or material, in the same way that neuroscience has many questions about the brain that can't be answered through material assumptions. If philosophical idealism is true, then we have to learn and incorporate a new dimension into your understanding of biology and that is where the answer can lie.

Emerging research, from Michael Levin has shown that cells displays agency, can solve problems, have preferences, etc.
I conclude that cells have a consciousness, and this could mean that biology is fundamentally consciousness.

James A. Shapiro has proposed a mechanism for how organisms evolve, where cells may change their GENOMES to solve problems, for example, Michael Levin said that he put a planaria in a barium solution that killed a portion of its body and it regenerated and became barium resistant by modifying its genome. (or something like that)

I hope I explained everything here and gave it justice, to those who are scientifically stingy and expect perfect answers/explanations.

Just something cool that I thought I should share.

Emmons-Bell, M., Durant, F., Tung, A., Pietak, A., Miller, K., Kane, A., Martyniuk, C. J., Davidian, D., Morokuma, J., & Levin, M. (2019). Regenerative Adaptation to Electrochemical Perturbation in Planaria: A Molecular Analysis of Physiological Plasticity. iScience, 22, 147–165. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2019.11.014

Very interesting theory tbh, gonna do some more research into this tonight . Ideally though we can find a breakthrough in something other than the genetic engineering stuff because I’d love to be able to make changes to myself, not my future Generations haha

• +1
Very interesting theory tbh, gonna do some more research into this tonight . Ideally though we can find a breakthrough in something other than the genetic engineering stuff because I’d love to be able to make changes to myself, not my future Generations haha
If you want to learn more, listen to Rupert Sheldrake and Michael Levin on YouTube.
Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

It's very interesting stuff that could be profound and have you worshipped on the forum forever if you could bring an accessible solution to everyone on the forum.

• +1
That’s not true at all. Clavicular who is pretty much worshipped takes/ was taking a therapeutic dose of around 250 test e a week. The idea that people here are just blasting aimlessly is false and a disrespect to everyone who has spent time researching and providing information to ensure peoples safety’s. Steroids should be viewed as a useful tool which if utilised properly can be beneficial to one’s quality of life. I think this forum has done a pretty good job, of not going too far on either side of the spectrum, ie, steroids are the devil or blast until you die. You came to a conclusion without considerations for reality and are now reaching for shitty justifications for your vitriol.
Don’t bother explaining anything to these people. They probably haven’t even done one minute of research and just regurgitate what they’re favourite fake natties say.

• JFL