The 4 Things I Want From Life & How I Will Achieve Them

F

FaceIsKing

Banned
The 4 Things I Want From Life & How I Will Achieve Them:

1. I want to own outright, my own home

I'm not going to buy a $250k home to have loads of free space to be an incel alone and pay it off for the rest of my life.
I'm buying an $8k mobile home which is still nice and has everything I need. I will pay cash and own it outright. never have to worry about rent money ever again

2. I want a successful business

I'm trying my hardest to build my failing business. I will keep trying, I have no other life purpose.

3. I want my own dog

Will do this when I buy my own caravan/mobile home. Probably cant get a big one like a german shepherd which i wanted so ill just get a smaller one.

4. I want to get, and be living with my own gf

The real problem..idk how i'll do this. save for surgeries i guess

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, thecel, YabadiDabado and 2 others
I want you to fucking stop using this site faggot, and everyone else from June onwards

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kasanova, thecel, JovenCansao and 4 others

I'm not going to buy a $250k home to have loads of free space to be an incel alone and pay it off for the rest of my life.
I'm buying an $8k mobile home which is still nice and has everything I need. I will pay cash and own it outright. never have to worry about rent money ever again

I'm trying my hardest to build my failing business. I will keep trying, I have no other life purpose.

3. I want my own dog

Will do this when I buy my own caravan/mobile home. Probably cant get a big one like a german shepherd which i wanted so ill just get a smaller one.

Good luck man i believe in you

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I want you to fucking stop using this site faggot, and everyone else from June onwards
Screenshot 20230806 150657 Gallery

🤡

3. I want my own dog

Nice plan, good luck. But 99% chance u dont need surgeries to get a gf

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
reported for doxxing @TRUE_CEL ban this faggot bhai
Not only have You contributed nothing of value to this forum, you pollute it with your low iq insecure bitter garbage word scrambles

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
1. I want 50,000 reputation points on this forum

2. I want Bimaxillary Surgery

3. I want double Leg Lengthening surgery

4. I want men to be mogged and “chadstruck” by me, I want them to look shocked, fall to the ground and cry when I enter the room or even when they see me on the street through a high window

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kasanova, Respalier, thecel and 4 others
are mobile homes that cheap?

• +1
Reactions: FaceIsKing
mobile homes and motorhomes are two different things.

you have to pay monthly fee to live in a mobile home. the hoa fee can be $200 or more monthly to take care of water and sewage supply.

motorhomes/rvs on the otherhand are what you're talking about.

They aren't 8k. not even close. Also its extremely costly and hard to get them repaired so goodluck with that if they fuck up on you (and they will bc its super common)

What you're talking about is a trailer that you haul behind a truck. those can go for 8-20K. But they are smaller and you need to buy a truck to haul them.

you options are either:

1) buy a 50-60k condo an hour from a big city to save money but still be close to walmart...
2) buy small land and built a tiny house (look up youtube for "tiny house")

rv parks are disgusting and full of drug addicts and low lifes. goodluck bringing a gf over to that shithole

• +1
I want men to be mogged and “chadstruck” by me, I want them to look shocked, fall to the ground and cry when I enter the room or even when they see me on the street through a high window
Ain’t this the truth, if I can’t have this then on what grounds would I be happy

3. I want my own dog

Goodluck

• Love it