The 6th way to get a wider a mandible (back) look and increase your bigonial distance

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel
1] Fillers (cheap, shit, possibly migrate after some years)
Male-Facial-Sculpting-1A.jpeg

2] Jaw Implants (can look uncanny or natural / risk of getting somewhat absorbed)
images
Skull-CMA.png

3] Side Wing Osteotomy
whnyUUt.png

4] Lefort 1 CCW and as a result the mandible rotating and coming forward following the upper jaw therefore coming closer to the ‘observer’.
maxresdefault.jpg

5] Ramus - gonions torquing out with BSSO/IMDO

6] This way is a fact of geometry, it has nothing to do with maxillofacial surgery or biology. Before you do 5) consider doing ramus lengthening surgery (distraction osteogenesis).

- Assuming that the limiting factor of how much they can widen the gonials area bone when doing the mandible split (torquing out) has to do with angle that you add by pulling the ramus outwards (otherwise TMJ issues).

Therefore longer ramus with the same angle means additional bigonial distance as a result of the mathematical formula s = r x θ.

Α normal torquing out bigonial width increase with regular IMDO/BSSO is about 5, or even 7mm if you push it enough. With the lengthened ramus it’s

s’ = r’ x θ (same angle = limiting factor).

webview

So ramus lengthening is a surgery to consider not only because it’ll add dimorphism (ramus height) to your face, but because it will help you mandible widthmax.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 1660, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
7] Mewing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iblamejordan, ascension!, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
7] Mewing
Nope. I've increased my zygomatic arches prominence with it, did nothing for the mandible. Maybe chewing and bonesmashing gonions work up to a point.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and datboijj
8] subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 20679 and mvp2v1
You unbanned :feelsautistic:

or just grow beard.

Nope. I've increased my zygomatic arches prominence with it, did nothing for the mandible. Maybe chewing and bonesmashing gonions work up to a point.
If mewing can expand the maxilla both transverse and sagittal, the mandible will adapt to maintain structural integrity.

Everything in life maintains balance, when you are out of balance with nature you will be punished, nothing is more powerful than mother nature.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 4.42.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 4.42.40 PM.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 4.43.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 4.43.09 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 4.43.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 4.43.29 PM.png
    685.2 KB · Views: 0
chewing if not old

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
1] Fillers (cheap, shit, possibly migrate after some years)
What about bone grafts is this feasible? the best solution would be something that does not mess the skulls natural processes

What about bone grafts is this feasible? the best solution would be something that does not mess the skulls natural processes
bone grafts there don't survive afaik

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
If mewing can expand the maxilla both transverse and sagittal, the mandible will adapt to maintain structural integrity.

Everything in life maintains balance, when you are out of balance with nature you will be punished, nothing is more powerful than mother nature.
That's like saying your mandible will grow wider after you do MSE for upper jaw expansion. Spoiler: it won't.

Otherwise overbites wouldn't exist.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Michael Myers
That's like saying your mandible will grow wider after you do MSE for upper jaw expansion. Spoiler: it won't.

Otherwise overbites wouldn't exist.
The mandible does not adapt with something like MSE for different reasons. One of the main ones being speed.

To ur overbite statement: underbites

The mandible does not adapt with something like MSE for different reasons. One of the main ones being speed.

To ur overbite statement: underbites
Your mandible fuses after a point and can't grow.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Michael Myers
Your mandible fuses after a point and can't grow.
i didn’t know it had sutures, I thought it was a single piece of bone??

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and sub5inchcel
Do you think that side wing is the best option if your chin is not recessed but just want a wider jaw? What are ur thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Do you think that side wing is the best option if your chin is not recessed but just want a wider jaw? What are ur thoughts
I would prefer it over implants since it's solid bone and last forever, as opposed to implants plus how I'd MMAmax.

Can you tag high IQ users that know about this stuff? This thread almost went unnoticed.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Michael Myers and Deleted member 1851
why they don't use distraction osteogenesis at adults? the bone can grow at any age by distraction.

Buddhistcel go listed to hippie mahtma gandhi and smoke weed lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
i didn’t know it had sutures, I thought it was a single piece of bone??
You are right, it can grow basically whole life but something like acromegaly usually won't give you desired results.
@bkr2906 it's been said side wing "destroys your gonial angle", so, it's not that simple, sadly.
@Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 1851 and thecel
You are right, it can grow basically whole life but something like acromegaly usually won't give you desired results.
@Acromegaly_Chad
I watched a video where John Mew said it's a solid bone and can't widen as a structure. The bone can get thicker though.

@thecel thoughts about the original post?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Michael Myers and thecel
I watched a video where John Mew said it's a solid bone and can't widen as a structure. The bone can get thicker though.

issa good thread

Bookmarked for later reading

• +1
Realest nigga on this website

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Michael Myers
Paul conceaning performs side wing osteotomy + Bimax

This is one of his results:

241859514 928562728012613 4517564524613168597 n

- He changed the condilar position WITHOUT lengthening of the ramus. IF YOU DARE to lenghten the ramus, you will induce vertical shortface in which your lower teeths won't show

- I think that you shouldn't use distraction osteogenesis on ramus (subsequently with maxilla), because you wouldn change angularity of your gonial angle - you will just increase the length of your face because the distraction osteogenesis pattern doesn't follow the angle °

242057920 137866501890740 7292742119875079105 n

If you want to increase the jaw height (to blue line) which i think is unnecessary because you'd possibly need another procedure done just to separately change a single feature on face... anyways, you can either choose to get chin wing osteotomy or genioplasty for increasing the jaw height

Chin wing osteotomy
1 s20 S2214541920300183 gr1

IF you choose genio - Genioplasty may even make your chin "sit" on your mandible instead of being connected to your mandible. Good way to explain this from an aesthetic standpoint is if you just look at my drawing:

Picsart 22 09 24 22 31 02 522

InCollage 20220924 223426238 01

Devon larrat chin "sits" on his mandible while Henry cavill chin is "connected" to his mandible

Maxresdefault
446775 1

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Hipcel and mvp2v1
Buddhistcel go listed to hippie mahtma gandhi and smoke weed lmfao
Not a Buddhist. It’s reality.

Can’t widen? But it can grow in a very similar fashion to IMDO, better actualy as it would grow in ways IMDO cannot induce. I think it can widen though:
EED2383A 9BD8 45BE B93E F1BC5CA3665E

View attachment 1881865
View attachment 1881867

- He changed the condilar position WITHOUT lengthening of the ramus. IF YOU DARE to lenghten the ramus, you will induce vertical shortface in which your lower teeths won't show

- I think that you shouldn't use distraction osteogenesis on ramus (subsequently with maxilla), because you wouldn change angularity of your gonial angle - you will just increase the length of your face because the distraction osteogenesis pattern doesn't follow the angle °

View attachment 1881876

If you want to increase the jaw height (to blue line) which i think is unnecessary because you'd possibly need another procedure done just to separately change a single feature on face... anyways, you can either choose to get chin wing osteotomy or genioplasty for increasing the jaw height

View attachment 1881888View attachment 1881889

IF you choose genio - Genioplasty may even make your chin "sit" on your mandible instead of being connected to your mandible. Good way to explain this from an aesthetic standpoint is if you just look at my drawing:

View attachment 1881895
View attachment 1881901

Devon larrat chin "sits" on his mandible while Henry cavill chin is "connected" to his mandible

View attachment 1881904View attachment 1881905
Wow, that’s one of the best surgeries I have seen, why do people hate on him so much I don’t get it, he is doing great work it seems. I don’t understand who everyone is not going to this guy (surgery maxers)

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

View attachment 1881865
View attachment 1881867

View attachment 1881876

View attachment 1881895
View attachment 1881901

Could u share some pics or a link to a place I can see more superbimax results?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

View attachment 1881865
View attachment 1881867

View attachment 1881876

View attachment 1881895
View attachment 1881901

Coceancing surgery is mentioned at 5).

Correction: he doesn't do a side wing, he just torques the gonions out. Only some European doctors do side wing, and it's the version of the chin wing but for the gonions' area.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Michael Myers and Chintuck22
@Hipcel what the fuck is wrong with you?

@Hipcel what the fuck is wrong with you?
Coceancig doesn't do side wing, hello? Also this post is about people who could improve from ramus lengthening. Short ramus is not rare in people with shit tier jaws. The increased bigonial would be a positive side effect

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 1660 and Michael Myers
Coceancig doesn't do side wing, hello?
But chin wing osteotomy can be a substitute for side wing osteotomy, right?

Short ramus is not rare in people with shit tier jaws.
Yes but you can't change the ramus height without inducing a shortface to yourself, it's also impossible to distraction osteogenesis on ramus in order to change gonial angle of the jaw

The increased bigonial would be a positive side effect
So number 5 is complementary to a increased bigonial width

But chin wing osteotomy can be a substitute for side wing osteotomy, right?
Not exactly. Has nothing to with Coceancig
Yes but you can't change the ramus height without inducing a shortface to yourself, it's also impossible to distraction osteogenesis on ramus in order to change gonial angle of the jaw
No one's said you'll increase the gonial angle lmao. It's a function of

s = r x θ vs

s' = r' x θ since the limiting factor is the TMJ angle, θ stays the same. Longer r, aka r' means the bigonial distance will change for the same ramus torquing out, @Zenturio
So number 5 is complementary to a increased bigonial width
Side wing and 5) will increase BW.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
Not exactly. Has nothing to with Coceancig

No one's said you'll increase the gonial angle lmao. It's a function of

s = r x θ vs

s' = r' x θ since the limiting factor is the TMJ angle, θ stays the same. Longer r, aka r' means the bigonial distance will change for the same ramus torquing out, @Zenturio

Side wing and 5) will increase BW.
Okay now i get it

This is what you're talking about

20220925 112408

It's better to run this in a software program, i could make simulation in Creo Parametric but i don't have any X rays or data to make a 3D model