navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
1.Hernan drago
2.Jon Eric hexum
3.oussouma guessoum
4.Alfredo de la cruz
5.prime Francisco lachowski
6.Prime Gandy
7.Prime Cameron alborzian

And last but not least current Barrett I was thinking of not putting him here until I saw this

This list mogs @MoggsWithBoness shit list objectively

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: F36, Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
awful

wheres bomer
good take on de la cruz tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Hernan, borismonster and 3 others
@Gengar @Lynxress @Squirtle @ElTruecel @Blackgymmax @Jamaldickjavontus @anthony111553

awful

wheres bomer
good take on de la cruz tho
Bomer looks too alien can’t hold a candle compared to anyone else here

• +1
Reactions: F36
Only the first 2 are right. Bomer, Gandy & then eriksen Is the correct answer for 3-5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, borismonster, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Where is my Danish Daddy Mads Mikkelsen??

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Dawnie Marie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, HarrierDuBois, Lynxress and 1 other person
Only the first 2 are right. Bomer, Gandy & then eriksen Is the correct answer for 3-5
Eriksen is just a normal chad not even a psl god tbh
IMG 1899

Prime Gandy yea I’ll add him to the list and bomer is a robot I said best looking MEN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, borismonster and ElTruecel
What's jordan up to is he still number 1 outside of psl autist world

chico = mtn

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, MoggsWithBoness, efidescontinuado and 2 others
best list so far

• +1
Reactions: F36 and wishIwasSalludon
Prime Cameron Alborzian mogs at least half the guys here

• JFL
Reactions: F36, wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel
No Bomer mogs hard
C6DD30C0 D333 4BBA 974D 3F1519451B6A
Idk he doesn’t look human to me which is the problem, the men on this list are incredibly high psl but don’t look uncanny which usually happens at high PSL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Idk he doesn’t look human to me which is the problem, the men on this list are incredibly high psl but don’t look uncanny which usually happens at high PSL
He’s extremely conventionally attractive that’s probably why tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and wishIwasSalludon
  • Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
the same chico that didnt start dating until 17 and didnt have ANY sort of chad treatment until status? oh and the same chico when he won the 2008 contest EVERYONE was surprised and didnt think he could do it?

and the same chico that got made fun of for being a monke or monkey ears in school? does not sound like a chad to me

• JFL
  • +1
the same chico that didnt start dating until 17
Who cares doesn’t mean anything this applies to plenty of models & chads. Gandy, Lima, Drago, etc

• +1
the same chico that didnt start dating until 17
That’s true for many psl gods Gandy was a virgin till his 20s same for o pry I think

• +1
Who cares doesn’t mean anything this applies to plenty of models & chads. Gandy, Lima, Drago, etc
masc vs prettyboy, the whole point of being prettyboy is to date young, the whole point of his youthful features, not sure what your on tho

• +1
That’s true for many psl gods Gandy was a virgin till his 20s same for o pry I think
masc vs prettyboy, the whole point of being prettyboy is to date young, the whole point of his youthful features, not sure what your on tho

• +1
Prettyboys are just young chads. Also where did u get Chico didn’t start dating at 17 and prettyboy halo still works after 16-17 lol

• +1
Prettyboys are just young chads. Also where did u get Chico didn’t start dating at 17 and prettyboy halo still works after 16-17 lol
himself

prettyboy halo goes up to 24, never denied that

"pb are just young chad!" with bones, with chicos zygos i dont see a future chad in sight

evident with his oldcel ass now, where is the chad at?

• JFL
  • +1
himself

"pb are just young chad!" with bones, with chicos zygos i dont see a future chad in sight

Chico has good zygos

• +1
himself

Gandy, Cavill, Brad Pitt, Depp, etc we’re all PrettyBoys when younger

• +1
Gandy, Cavill, Brad Pitt, Depp, etc we’re all PrettyBoys when younger
gandy? was fat asf, incel tier

brad first started dating in hs but ACTUAL dating was around like fucking 1990 with some whore actor

depp got married at 20

whats the argument?
Chico has good zygos
good zygos in question

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and efidescontinuado
gandy? was fat asf, incel tier
Wtf are u on about

brad first started dating in hs but ACTUAL dating was around like fucking 1990 with some whore actor

depp got married at 20

whats the argument?
Ur claim was PrettyBoys age like shit after 24. Gandy, Cavill, Pitt and Depp were all PrettyBoys when they were younger. They aged fine after 25 didn’t they? Chads are PrettyBoys simple as that

• +1
IMG 0418

Nikitas Venizelos mogs Cameron

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

huh? did you read a molecule of what i said, i said yeah, they can turn into chads if they have good bone

View attachment 2787021

Who cares if Chico aged like shit. I don’t agree with Chico being top 10 oat in his prime but he still had a good run. He’s not even ugly now other than people using cherry-picked photos. He got older ofc & grew facial hair he’s not a gigachad anymore but he’s definitely HTN/chadlite+

Who cares if Chico aged like shit. I don’t agree with Chico being top 10 oat in his prime but he still had a good run. He’s not even ugly now other than people using cherry-picked photos. He got older ofc & grew facial hair he’s not a gigachad anymore but he’s definitely HTN/chadlite+
ok, i never said i cared about how he aged, all i said is that he did age like shit

also not related, would you rather be htn your whole life? or be chadlite (with makeup) for 3 years

ok, i never said i cared about how he aged, all i said is that he did age like shit

also not related, would you rather be htn your whole life? or be chadlite (with makeup) for 3 years
Chadlite with makeup is gay so HTN

good zygos in question
His zygos are high set and have decent lateral projection they also are low mass which looks aesthetic af

IMG 1900

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • +1
His zygos are high set and have decent lateral projection they also are low mass which looks aesthetic af

View attachment 2787024
still isnt enough to ride for life

also zygos are just 1 piece of the puzzle, lets talk about his under eye support his narrow jaw & browridge jfl

• +1
Browridge is cope all you need is to not be bug eyed

Chicos jaw is ideal bro and it’s not narrow
going to forget his undereye support that makes his resting eyes (paired with oldcel shit like facial hair) "creepy" or shitty?

"ideal jaw bro!" who decided that? are you a foid?

nigga just stop it. you look like a clown dick ridding a model who doesnt give a flying fuck about you

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado