The 8 different phases of the blackpill

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
9Akyjt1.png

EDIT: Fuark how to display whole image instead of just the shitty thumbnail? I want the whole thing to be seen without people having to click the thumbnail first.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Cleftcel, CopeAndRope and 16 others
:cool:dfuq is NPC? I only interact with blackpilled homies

another highly intellectual thread by my bro @disillusioned :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, turkproducer, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
this one is actually good

Im not even gonna click that

Read? I didn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
waste no time thinking about other people
be the greatest you can be
doesn't apply to me since i shitpost here

waste no time thinking about other people
be the greatest you can be
doesn't apply to me since i shitpost here

Epic cope. Pure hedonism is the only objective reason to exist. This is why for virtually all of history the upper classes have enjoyed a life of hedonistic excess while bullshitting the lower classes into submission through religion.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Zeta ascended, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
n i a h i l i s m
cool bro. like, commented and subscribed.
srsly though i believe that hobbies still offer utility e.g. psl shitposting is pretty fun. from making this post you will get dopamine and validation ngl tbh. pressure free social interaction and validation brah

Epic cope. Pure hedonism is the only objective reason to exist. This is why for virtually all of history the upper classes have enjoyed a life of hedonistic excess while bullshitting the lower classes into submission through religion.
hedonism are not meant for poorcels. without sacrificing our time, mind and body we can't achieve greatness or resources to enjoy hedonistic lifestyle. you're not to blame tho since you were lucky to born into mid-class family. also to bullshit animals you need charisma which hermitcels can't boast about. god and religion fill many roles, one of them for me l is universal figure of perfection(gigacope tbqh), without it i may fall into full doomer-coomer position which would absolutely destroy my future choices of improving my current position.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
squidbro makes another banger

I am semi blackpilled

9Akyjt1.png

EDIT: Fuark how to display whole image instead of just the shitty thumbnail? I want the whole thing to be seen without people having to click the thumbnail first.
what phase would you say you are OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
n-word, if you expect me to read that it needs to be like 4

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel
cringed at descriptions ngl

TIL I pratice hedonism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, DidntRead, Zeta ascended and 2 others
legit, imagine wageslaving 24/7 while your master is balls deep inside a harem of 18yo

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and disillusioned
I'm at "sanity destroyed".

Literally. It feels like I'm losing my mind sometimes.