The absolute disrespect normies have for their bodies baffles me

D

Deleted member 31934

naturepill
I will never understand how these people are in no way mentally affected by being fat, ugly, unkept looking. Walking outside i see so many teens and oldcels, so ugly, obviously not worried about anything. Is there a way to reach this, insanely nonchalant, delusional mental state? I can’t imagine ever letting myself go as much as so many people do.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 27660
just drink ur tap water and u will reach that blissful state in maybe a month or 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
you used to be like that also, just a matter of time untill the :blackpill: hits them hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31934
you used to be like that also, just a matter of time untill the :blackpill: hits them hard.
I used to not give a shit about anything looks related when i was young. Just confused as how some of them go so far in their life not realizing their uglyness, i might be the weird and mentally ill one though

when a person has a good base but does no softmaxxing yes that's stupid

• +1
They don't have potential and gave up thats usually the reason

Because they are NT, and social circled maxxed. Most normies dont care and end up being balding, bearded skinnyfat with glasses soys

• +1
Because they are NT, and social circled maxxed. Most normies dont care and end up being balding, bearded skinnyfat with glasses soys
Wish i could not care like that

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
I, for one, stopped caring since the only thing which would fix me is surgery. Until that point, softmaxxes are literally just a fucking joke