The absolute futility of getting a girls number (sex is the only IOI)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
So I work a few nights a week part time at a bar/club.

2 nights ago a group of tipsy girls were around the bar and one saw me and immediately was like holy shit you're gorgeous, you are like Zac Efron, she kept calling me Zac Efron all night and literally said I'd ask you to fuck me but I'm on my period tee heee, asking how big is my cock. Her and her friends were leaving and shes like You must be gay cause you're so GL, I said Ill prove Im not and makeout with you rn, so I did and she was rubbing my crotch the whole time we were making out. I said lemme grab your number, I got it. Well I send her one text the next morning just saying "Great kiss last night, if you ever want more Zac Efron kisses hmu."

No response 3 days later, ghosted as usual. This is my life. Happens literally multiple times a week, meaning getting IOIs/numbers but then ghosted

How do you explain this shit guys? She was asian too and I'm white, she was basically worshiping me all night yet I got ghosted LOL

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
Why do you care about bar sluts anyways man. You should join some club or something that you're interested in so that way when you start talking autistically about x topic you know they're also super interested about it too and it won't hurt your chances

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Petsmart and MammothActuary

2 nights ago a group of tipsy girls were around the bar and one saw me and immediately was like holy shit you're gorgeous, you are like Zac Efron, she kept calling me Zac Efron all night and literally said I'd ask you to fuck me but I'm on my period tee heee, asking how big is my cock. Her and her friends were leaving and shes like You must be gay cause you're so GL, I said Ill prove Im not and makeout with you rn, so I did and she was rubbing my crotch the whole time we were making out. I said lemme grab your number, I got it. Well I send her one text the next morning just saying "Great kiss last night, if you ever want more Zac Efron kisses hmu."

No response 3 days later, ghosted as usual. This is my life. Happens literally multiple times a week, meaning getting IOIs/numbers but then ghosted

How do you explain this shit guys? She was asian too and I'm white, she was basically worshiping me all night yet I got ghosted LOL
Biggest mistake was not fucking her then and there

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2933, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
idk man you always sound like low T to me

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme

Probably wanted free drinks or was too drunk to remember. Nobody just ghosts you if they're interested.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 245
Why would you text her the next day with that faggot response?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Petsmart
Have you considered that this may be because what you text her is autistic?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
drunk people do dumb shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Ngl bro

That response you texted her was not the move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Mateusz74
considering ur over 30 and show signs of low T (crying about irrelevant shit to clueless virgin teenagers)

you should probably inject

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and wellthatsucks
should have either closed then or not kissed her

ironically if you make out with a girl the same night and dont fuck her it lowers the odds she responds when you text her

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Dodld, Dogs and 1 other person
Why would you text her the next day with that faggot response?
What am I suppose to text her?
considering ur over 30 and show signs of low T (crying about irrelevant shit to clueless virgin teenagers)

you should probably inject

Crying, more like trying to logically figure out what I am doing wrong
should have either closed then or not kissed her

ironically if you make out with a girl the same night and dont fuck her it lowers the odds she responds when you text her
I would have but at the time she was leaving I was still on shift for a few more hours
Have you considered that this may be because what you text her is autistic?
What would have been an NT text?

You faggot I asked you what club you went to and you ignored me. Jfl

idk man you always sound like low T to me
Low T, she called me gorgoeus talked about my cock and I pulled her in and made out with her right there, thats not high inhib from me?
You faggot I asked you what club you went to and you ignored me. Jfl
WHy would I tell you and risk doxxing myself ? Just a club at a downtown area in a major California city

Drunk girls do all kinds of shit they regret the next day.

You pretty much have to take advantage of them and fuck them that night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Amnesia
I had these girls too. One kissed me one showed me mad interest and all that shit, they ghost next day. Idk why they're doing that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
They were just toying with you. Happens to every guy

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
She has a boyfriend and regrets kissing you

Last edited:
I have no idea with this situation but I can assure you man the reason you’re not dating hot girls has nothing to do with your looks

I know this for a fact because of friends I have that are like 25-30 percentile below you with cute gfs lol

Wish I had a solution for you, but at least take solace in the fact that you’re more than enough in the looks department

I have no idea with this situation but I can assure you man the reason you’re not dating hot girls has nothing to do with your looks

I know this for a fact because of friends I have that are like 25-30 percentile below you with cute gfs lol

Wish I had a solution for you, but at least take solace in the fact that you’re more than enough in the looks department
How tf date cute gf then? I sincerely dont know. Maybe statusmax? Instagrammax?

You just gotta close on the spot, that's all there is to it. Gotta incorporate bathroom fucking into my life I guess