The Absolute Minimum Physique To Be Considered "Fit" On Tinder

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Do not post shirtless selfies if you get physique mogged by this guy. Too many catfishes have inflated standards of tinder whores that even a 95th percentile physique is considered average.

iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6401, Lars and 5 others
Do not post shirtless selfies if you get physique mogged by this guy. Too many catfishes have inflated standards of tinder whores that even a 95th percentile physique is considered average.

iu
easy to mog tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Mateusz74 and 5 others
easy to mog tbh
Yes it is for a dedicated gymcel, but many retards on Tinder post shirtless selfies looking like castrated platypuses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Reoa, Kade and 19 others
Yes it is for a dedicated gymcel, but many retards on Tinder post shirtless selfies looking like castrated platypuses.
take it as a positive
less competition for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Chadeep and 1 other person
Visible abs (at least while flexed) are a must if you're going to have a shirtless pic on Tinder. Also, never do mirror selfies. Candid beach/pool shots are much better for getting matches. IF you don't have any you can fraud them with self-timer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie, diggbicc and 3 others
Also, never do mirror selfies. Candid beach/pool shots are much better for getting matches. IF you don't have any you can fraud them with self-timer.
why exactly? just curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Visible abs (at least while flexed) are a must if you're going to have a shirtless pic on Tinder. Also, never do mirror selfies. Candid beach/pool shots are much better for getting matches. IF you don't have any you can fraud them with self-timer.

What bodyfat would you say that is

• +1
How do you know what guys have in their Tinder tho?

• +1
It honestly makes very little difference try for yourself as long as you look good, and the picture isn't too aspie.

• +1
Mhh. A realistic expectation. Have an upvote.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Moggy
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
IMG 20200402 043418 538

Is this ok?

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and nastynas
The real redpill is that this physique will take your average incel several years to attain naturally.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
What bodyfat would you say that is
Depends on your genetics as different people have different fat distributions. For example i can see my abs when flexed even though I'm around 17-18%. For some people it will be higher and for some lower. I'd say aim for around 15% and see where it gets you. Most people will have visible abs without flexing at around 10-12%.
View attachment 332774

Lean but you're not muscular enough. Start gymcellling. The only body parts that really matter are chest, shoulders, arms and back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
I have made a fake female account to check out competition nearby.
All you have to do is change your preference to male/men TBH

I always do it to see my competition as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
All you have to do is change your preference to male/men TBH

I always do it to see my competition as well
Gay men are notorious look maxxers. The average gay male in west mogs straight male. It's no where near an accurate depiction of your competition. Even on a female tinder account you need to swipe for 1-2 days before you see your actual competition as the top profiles that are pushed by Tinder are Chads or catfishes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 1560
redpilled thread

• +1
Is their a famine in Ur Country i would Never show that Body to anyone I wouldn’t even look in the mirror...arms like twigs
I don't do arms bro, cuz my twig like arms would break.

Jk fuck you, I am not allowed to do arms since I don't require arms for my area of sports retard

• +1
I don't do arms bro, cuz my twig like arms would break.

Jk fuck you, I am not allowed to do arms since I don't require arms for my area of sports retard

i aM NoT AlLowEd tO Do aRMs, not only ur body is bad but also u r mentally retarded, there r no muscles whatsoever on your body I would instead go to the gym or do sports and go to the gym

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SHARK and Deleted member 1560
  • +1
  • +1
Yes bro, dad body = over
The fact you're being snarky looking like a starved rickshaw driver is absolutely driving me mad. My fist is the size of your entire skull. I simply cannot imagine the damage I would inflict on your poor incel body if I ever got my hands on you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Wannabe6ft2, FootLongDong and 1 other person
The fact you're being snarky looking like a starved rickshaw driver is absolutely driving me mad. My fist is the size of your entire skull. I simply cannot imagine the damage I would inflict on your poor incel body if I ever got my hands on you.
Is this supposed to scare me? Should I be scared of a basement dwelling fag, who probably comes out his room once a month? Idk what's the point dude, you and me both know you ain't gonna do shit. Sit down little boy
Tenor 1

• +1
Honestly this is true. That body isn't hard to achieve. Post pics only after you get to that level.

• +1
Unattainable

• +1
Castrated platypuses ffsssss
Still laughing at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
Unattainable
This is easily a 95th pecentile physique that requires years of training for most people. Average male can only dream of having such a physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel