The absolute state of the dating market

B

Broski

Zephir
"friend" of mine from work was flirting/simping hard for a girl at work for months and eventually they begin dating immediately after she breaks up with her twink ex. However, in the process, my "friend" managed to be a cunt to me, throw our friendship away, talk shit about me in front of her, refused to let me speak to her (shes a coworker jfl you dont own her) all because he was desperate to be with her. Meanwhile she used to simp over me, but I never reciprocated.

Keep in mind im 5'10 skinny and MTN-HTN face while he was 6'2 overweight ectomorph with LTN-MTN face.

The great lengths people will go to just to get a girl who was 5/10 at best (most likely LTN-MTN).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Daniel Plainview and FrameMogger
if u cant fuck effortlessly u may as well me looksmaxxing bcuz the girl will just talk shit unless she is so oldschool(less then 1 percentile)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 15164, FrameMogger and 1 other person
This is why you can't trust simps :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, oldcelloser, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Beat his ass

horrible :bluepill: fat fags

if u cant fuck effortlessly u may as well me looksmaxxing bcuz the girl will just talk shit unless she is so oldschool(less then 1 percentile)
shoot up! cuck

"friend" of mine from work was flirting/simping hard for a girl at work for months and eventually they begin dating immediately after she breaks up with her twink ex. However, in the process, my "friend" managed to be a cunt to me, throw our friendship away, talk shit about me in front of her, refused to let me speak to her (shes a coworker jfl you dont own her) all because he was desperate to be with her. Meanwhile she used to simp over me, but I never reciprocated.

Keep in mind im 5'10 skinny and MTN-HTN face while he was 6'2 overweight ectomorph with LTN-MTN face.

The great lengths people will go to just to get a girl who was 5/10 at best (most likely LTN-MTN).
In reality your just mad she is curry only

This is why you can't trust simps :ogre:

winter coming GIF