The Absolute State Of This Forum (Which Is Supposed To Be Blackpilled BTW)

D

Deleted member 16110

moderators openly advocating for betabux and saying looks don't matter as much as being "high value" lmao

View attachment 1757376
>>B-b-but Tate has a recessed jaw, a bad eye area and is bald so, therefore, he cannot be seen as high value!! :soy:-> I will not be entertaining any retards in this thread who use this type of rhetoric, thinking that ONLY looks matter and have little/no clue of how the actual world works.

>>B-b-but if Tate had looked like prime Chico or Gandy she wouldn’t have disrespected him!! :feelsuhh:-> same thing applies here
But even if that were the case in your stupid hypothetical scenario, that’s not the point, you retard.

:redpill:

and every other post is about the gym or rtt

@datboijj @curlyheadjames @Lihito

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17829, buflek and 25 others
this site is ran by jews and is one big honey pot. can't expect it to be that black pilled tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, MoggerGaston, ReadBooksEveryday and 13 others
Site is too mainstream to be truly blackpilled

The real blackpillers have like 300 subscribers on youtube and won't ever make it big because they're too raw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston and 14 others

The real blackpillers have like 300 subscribers on youtube and won't ever make it big because they're too raw.

Got any examples?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Trilogy, Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Spoken like a true sub5 subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
moderators openly advocating for betabux and saying looks don't matter as much as being "high value" lmao

this site is ran by jews and is one big honey pot. can't expect it to be that black pilled tbh

So, go away

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20327

Tate is like 6’4, rich and 40 and lost all his hair so betabux is rational for him

Black pill for subhumans, MTNs or HTNs have a chance for ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Styn1312 and FreakkForLife
Black pill for subhumans, MTNs or HTNs have a chance for ascend
Completely true.

Blackpill isn't for normies.

Most of the guys are normies here with few Chads and trucels

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Erik-Jón
Completely true.

Blackpill isn't for normies.

Most of the guys are normies here with few Chads and trucels
That’s why I rot, I can’t ascend, nor be trucel, so I bide my time

No it's a gateway drug

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and currylightskin

This tbh , im seeing more and more :redpill: copes everyday and it just shows genetic based hypergamy is on the rise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21161, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
It's true. Lookism in 2021 was ideal. Bookism just isn't there yet. The userbase needs to grow only enough to drown out the MVP threads. There is not nearly enough shit flinging here. Mods are too happy banning high T users (belligerent, racist, not helpful = high T).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16110 and currylightskin
Nah you gotta money and statuxmaxx so girls will sleep with you for money, BUT, you dont actually spend any money on them except maybe getting them McDonal fries and an uber home. Kick the bithc out after you fuck. This is ideal for uglycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, subhuman to mtn and Johnnybegood
Muh this isn't a blackpilled forum :soy:

And I'm not advocating for men to betabuxx, where did I even say that? However, I'm sure that most men here, myself included, would happily betabux a tradwife. Which, all things considered, I think is a good deal for both parties
And I strongly discourage men from betabuxxing gold diggers (which perfectly aligns with the thread I made recently):
When discussing betabuxxing, I feel like it is important to make a distinction between a gold digger and a housewife. And I also feel like nearly everyone on this forum (myself included) would be willing to ''betabux'' for a housewife but not for a gold digger.

Being a gold digger and a housewife are 2 entirely separate things. A housewife is NOT a gold digger because a housewife is pulling her weight, she earns her keep. She’s there to look after the kids, to cook food, to wash clothes etc. That’s a hard job. Just as hard of a job as a man working outside of the house, albeit in a different way, of course. If the woman does her part, the man also has to do his part and pay for everything, to put a roof over everybody’s head, clothes on everyone’s back, petrol in the car, electricity etc.

A gold digger is a woman who wants a man to spoil her, pay for everything, take her on nice holidays, buy her nice things, pay for her drinks, pay for her meals etc. And she isn’t willing to lift a finger for him. Once in a blue moon, she might cook him some shitty meal as a superficial gesture but that’s it. She expects the man to do EVERYTHING while she does fuck all, that’s a gold digger.

The latter are the ones who are multiplying like cockroaches in today’s society whereas the former are basically unicorns at this point, at least in the west. This is probably the primary reason why users here are so resentful about the concept of betabuxxing.

So yeah, the third world would be a great option in acquiring an actual housewife and not a gold digger.

And as much as I hate to admit it, I've also been getting more :bluepill: lately @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Johanjohan

I only used to focus on couples where the guy mogs the girl but as of late, I've seen so many unremarkable-looking dudes at my gym with decently hot girls. Those girls may not be HiGh PsL or whatever coping mechanism autists want to come up with here but they're sexually appealing and are with guys who have 0 sex appeal so who cares anyway.

Hypergamy is still real, looks still matter and all that, but it's nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be here.
I used to be like you, thinking that ONLY looks matter, but it's merely a phase and you'll grow out of it one day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 17676, Toth's thot and 9 others
Career copers too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 13787, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
I'm not advocating for men to betabuxx, where did I even say that?
I’'m sure that most men here, myself included, would happily betabux a tradwife.
how can anything be happy about any relationship that is founded on money

wtf
I used to be like you, thinking that ONLY looks matter, but it's merely a phase and you'll grow out of it one day.
getting girls is not the end all be all (looking truly good (high psl) should be)

you have repeatedly now advocated for getting pussy any means necessary including betabux and personality

isn’t that the antithesis of everything this site stands for

it would lead anyone who is thinking rationally to question why you are at the head of a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

"The real blackpillers" are usually trucels.

When you are a Blackpilled normie+ it is inevitable that you will dilute the blackpill with redpill and yes even some bluepill ideologies. Because you didn't go through life being treated like complete dogshit. You had your moments even if they were fleeting.

The true blackpiller is a normie who does not corrupt the blackpill. Now that is something to be admired!!

how can anything be happy about any relationship that is founded on money

wtf
It's a trade-off, the dynamic between men and women has always worked like that, it's natural.
Men are the providers and women take care of the domestic duties.
getting girls is not the end all be all (looking truly good (high psl) should be)

you have repeatedly now advocated for getting pussy any means necessary including betabux and personality

isn’t that the antithesis of everything this site stands for

it would lead anyone who is thinking rationally to question why you are at the head of a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum
I never said that getting pussy is the be-all and end-all of all things?
Why do you keep insinuating that I'm advocating for certain things or ideas when I'm clearly not?

Merely suggesting that it's better to provide for a tradwife than for a gold digger doesn't make me a betabux advocate. Also, I've literally stated dozens of times that looks are more important than money/personality, at least with regards to attraction.

Besides, neither the thread that I made nor the comment that I linked are about ''getting pussy'', if you think that's what I was alluding to, you missed the point on both instances.

You, on the other hand, mentioned how looking ''truly good (high psl)'' should be the end goal, but what are you actually looking to accomplish with this? Looking in the mirror and feeling good about yourself? Wanting other people to admire you for the way you look? Wanting other men to respect you?

To an extent, maybe, but let's not kid ourselves here because for the most part, it will come down to being able to attract (attractive) females. Whether it be slaying or dating, it doesn't matter.
That's the biological imperative and you cannot change that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Toth's thot
Why do you keep insinuating that I'm advocating for certain things or ideas when I'm clearly not?
yes you are it’s desperate af to promote that red pill guy tate

also here you are justifying betabux because it’s “the dynamic between men and women”

It's a trade-off, the dynamic between men and women has always worked like that, it's natural.
Men are the providers and women take care of the domestic duties.

here’s what happens with the “natural” dynamic of the man “providing“ vs when he’s just good looking lmfao

Merely suggesting that it's better to provide for a tradwife than for a gold digger doesn't make me a betabux advocate.
if saying that most men would “happily betabux a tradwife” isn’t advocacy for betabux please explain what is

Besides, neither the thread that I made nor the comment that I linked are about ''getting pussy'', if you think that's what I was alluding to, you missed the point on both instances.
no it is lmao

all of this red pill shit you mentioned in the previous thread is just a desperate shot in the dark to get pussy by being high value or whatever instead of just being gl bc you know it’s difficult to be / become gl or it’s impossible

You, on the other hand, mentioned how looking ''truly good (high psl)'' should be the end goal, but what are you actually looking to accomplish with this? Looking in the mirror and feeling good about yourself? Wanting other people to admire you for the way you look? Wanting other men to respect you?
the point is when you’re truly gl the door to all of the stuff you mentioned is opened, whatever it be

and i guess for you it’s female validation because of what you said here

To an extent, maybe, but let's not kid ourselves here because for the most part, it will come down to being able to attract (attractive) females. Whether it be slaying or dating, it doesn't matter.

btw here you are running in circles with your argument as you conclude your reply with this

that is why being truly gl should be the end goal

from there you can decide what you is most important to you from there

whether it be getting respect from men, getting pussy, or just validation from yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Marsiere214
Gymcopers and Zyzzcels everywhere, this is a redpill forum, JFL even saw “approaching (harassment)” threads

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Imo these are some of the best blackpill videos to describe why status and betabuxxing is a cope.

Sexual selection mogs anything else. Either you have desirable genes, or you dont and are compensating for the lack thereof.

Obviously getting as high status as Andrew Tate will help you slay.

But broke McDonalds chad is still getting more validation from Men AND Women. And he doesn’t have to spend a dime.

There is no money or status for you genes. This should be basic blackpill tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
dont forget "MUUH NT"

• +1

this is not a blackpilled forum more like a bodybuilding and hangout community for volcels with a small percentage actually being incel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16110
I personally dislike the radical blackpill hopeless doomer incel view part of the forum

But those embracing the blackpill to reach their maximum looksmax potential and ascend have my respect and inspire me every day. I think that's why this forum matters. It helped me a lot. It's literally called "looksmax.org". For me, that should always be the spirit of the forum. Some people are more redpilled than others but who gives a shit as long as the focus is reaching your max potential

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
this is not a blackpilled forum more like a bodybuilding and hangout community for volcels with a small percentage actually being incel
it’s crazy we are actually always on the same page

• Love it
Gymcopers and Zyzzcels everywhere, this is a redpill forum, JFL even saw “approaching (harassment)” threads
can we stop with this gymcope nonsense. im completely for surgery but so cringe hearing this gym is cope shit even when theres 100 threads of raw evidence proving otherwise Lol. Its just blue pill delusion at this point

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16110
can we stop with this gymcope nonsense. im completely for surgery but so cringe hearing this gym is cope shit even when theres 100 threads of raw evidence proving otherwise Lol. Its just blue pill delusion at this point
no gym for your face

@curlyheadjames

• +1
Reality is bluepill/blackpill 50/50 every single redpill point is all based in delusional fantasy.
Also in nearly every couple I see the man gets mogged by the woman (case for me as well)

incels who didnt shower for 3 years, didnt clean their room or brushed their teeth cry about muhh girls only care about looks

anyone who ever stepped a foot outside sees that its not all about looks retards

get social

Gymcopers and Zyzzcels everywhere, this is a redpill forum
gym is blackpill, NOT redpill cope, you retard 14 yr old indian
MONEY and STATUS is......