The actual reasons why you are incel and alone( TERRA BLACKPILL, COPERS STAY AWAY)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
*this thread contains brutal blackpills and most western non Whitemen reading this should EXIT ASAP before its yoo late.*
So another day and another 9/5 slavery work for my abused dog ass, and being bored in my lonely office I decided to write this schizo essay like a worthless shit.
So anyways, these are the main reason you are here and doomed to a solitary life as a man at least imo.

1) race and old culture
most of you are migrants, Hindu,shitle eastern, chink or brown In general. These ethnicities gone through hundred years of forced monogamy and male dominated cultures so as a result, most of you deathnics(like me) are subhuman because the role of genetics and natural mate selection was altered and stopped by some extent by culture.
By forcing females to be trad wives, by treating them lower, by restrictive religions, by keeping them away from working etc... males could form families and reproduce in those regions. This resulted in all men reproducing and recreating subhuman MEN and WEMON. You have utter ahit genes compared to whites that gone through natural mate selection, you look like utter shit, are shorter, lower iq etc... .
So you suddenly decided to go to west, and you will behold the most Brootal shock of your life. People are much MUCH better looking than you, they are taller and are genetically more fit than you.

2) females regaining power
This is the most brutal pills of history a man can experience.
So in order to make a femoid obey you, you must be higher value than her in most areas(natural hypergamy) so in most areas the dude with more power could reproduce(top 15%or sth).

But how do we make average people reproduce to create workforces in society and build slaves that work and provide for top% and keep their bloodline(slaves) going? We need FAMILIES and females willing to reproduces people. And how does that work if females are chasing the top% and 90% of males are unwanted by nature? Restrict females and make them dependant to males. So by not letting them be financially free you can force females to form families with you as child producing house slaves for average men. BUT jews( jews is a term for people that rule the world who got the most money and power)decided that they used all the slave work forces to have unlimited recourses ready for them and if we reproduce even more, their recourses and play arena of those gay jews(planet earth) might be In danger in Near future. Also only males working would eliminate 50% of population (females) from being consumers to goodies of big leading companies and produced products. Also females working=more money spent for education therefore more money for elites. Also splitting wages in half and doubling the consumers=ez short term win for elites and Jewish owner of leading companies. So it's was time to give wemon the power men always took from them, they brain washed females to think having families and owning kids=being slaves of average men and the females that are by nature top% males only accepted that, and chose the slavery for corporates instead of slavery for their husband's
This led to females returning to their natural state of having higher value (because they have the womb and 9 months of carriage and men are disposable) so most men by default will have less sexual value by females because females Should now work, also add the fact that most females are subhumans due to I adequate males reproducing=more pain for average men.

3) you should have been dead by now
So how nature treated these non breedable men pre man made cultures and controlled societies made by humans?
Diseases, wars, lack of medical knowledge.
Diseases mostly would eliminate weaker turd men, constant wars would keep most men as fighting tools and slaves non suitable for braiding and formingmg families and lack of medical science would eliminate even more weak men.
So now we have so many disposable unwanted men( also woman) and jews just ruined the culture of the marriage for average men so what will we have? So many men that are not suitable for breeding and forming marriages are desperate now. These beta cucked men will work slave 24/7 for corporates with the woman they could marry 50 years ago, game, simp but will never get accepted by their same tier woman because now they are back to their natural roots and want better males than themselves.

4) race
So the same tier white man is below the same tier white woman in smv, so what makes you think you can even survive a white dominated nation as a shitle eastern or curry? You will be FOR EVER alone in west and that's a fact. Unless you return to your homeland so your shit genes that went through hundred years of forced marriage survive again.

How to regain average male smv the easy way?
-Forcefully injecting low t beta men who support cuckery.
-Stop females from working
-Stop females from going out without their masters(husbands)
-Don't give females access to Internet or anything social at all.
-Revive man-made religions we always had.
Keep men enjoy and build everything (like they always did)from now on.
-Value females 1/100 of males and make them know it.
-Done.

Inb4
Water
Dnr
Schizo essay
Op is deathnic
Kys
Cringe videos of dnr with autistic acts and music.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Drosscel, ResilientGoyim, Boxingfan and 13 others
Can this ethnic survive

Attachments

• A8E99C4B-97FD-4A61-8444-4B1E8E0F394F.jpeg
    A8E99C4B-97FD-4A61-8444-4B1E8E0F394F.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 09302181-E23A-4661-AB93-70838BED5E80.jpeg
    09302181-E23A-4661-AB93-70838BED5E80.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901, iam good boy, Kamui and 1 other person
Water
Dnr
Op is deathnic
Kys

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, the BULL, lookism and 15 others
You are just a sub htn

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Read every word

• Love it
Reactions: mortis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, stamaster21, Mewton and 4 others
You are just a sub htn
Real, ethnic is still above the law if he is white adjacent HTN+ anyway. You know, shit genetics is a broad term. Whites can also be subhuman as we see here on .org. The rate of subhumanity is less compared to others. Chad has no race @mortis stop being a kooni cuck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You are just a sub htn
Real, ethnic is still above the law if he is white adjacent HTN+ anyway. You know, shit genetics is a broad term. Whites can also be subhuman as we see here on .org. The rate of subhumanity is less compared to others. Chad has no race @mortis stop being a kooni cuck yourself.
I literally wrote an essay on why sub htn males and non rich men are lonely you plankton iq retards.

I literally wrote an essay on why sub htn males and non rich men are lonely you plankton iq retards.
Sure, what makes you not hardmax? You live in Iran. You can get surgeries for dirt cheap.

Sure, what makes you not hardmax? You live in Iran. You can get surgeries for dirt cheap.
Because i need a new head transplant you retard.
Pheno+ coloring=everything. These can't be fixed with surgery.
People who ascend with surgery have the base. Base= ideal ratios, pheno and coloring but small failos that are fixable.
Also no money for surgery if I want to buy house or a car.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
*this thread contains brutal blackpills and most western non Whitemen reading this should EXIT ASAP before its yoo late.*
So another day and another 9/5 slavery work for my abused dog ass, and being bored in my lonely office I decided to write this schizo essay like a worthless shit.
So anyways, these are the main reason you are here and doomed to a solitary life as a man at least imo.

1) race and old culture
most of you are migrants, Hindu,shitle eastern, chink or brown In general. These ethnicities gone through hundred years of forced monogamy and male dominated cultures so as a result, most of you deathnics(like me) are subhuman because the role of genetics and natural mate selection was altered and stopped by some extent by culture.
By forcing females to be trad wives, by treating them lower, by restrictive religions, by keeping them away from working etc... males could form families and reproduce in those regions. This resulted in all men reproducing and recreating subhuman MEN and WEMON. You have utter ahit genes compared to whites that gone through natural mate selection, you look like utter shit, are shorter, lower iq etc... .
So you suddenly decided to go to west, and you will behold the most Brootal shock of your life. People are much MUCH better looking than you, they are taller and are genetically more fit than you.

So in order to make a femoid obey you, you must be higher value than her in most areas(natural hypergamy) so in most areas the dude with more power could reproduce(top 15%or sth).

But how do we make average people reproduce to create workforces in society and build slaves that work and provide for top% and keep their bloodline(slaves) going? We need FAMILIES and females willing to reproduces people. And how does that work if females are chasing the top% and 90% of males are unwanted by nature? Restrict females and make them dependant to males. So by not letting them be financially free you can force females to form families with you as child producing house slaves for average men. BUT jews( jews is a term for people that rule the world who got the most money and power)decided that they used all the slave work forces to have unlimited recourses ready for them and if we reproduce even more, their recourses and play arena of those gay jews(planet earth) might be In danger in Near future. Also only males working would eliminate 50% of population (females) from being consumers to goodies of big leading companies and produced products. Also females working=more money spent for education therefore more money for elites. Also splitting wages in half and doubling the consumers=ez short term win for elites and Jewish owner of leading companies. So it's was time to give wemon the power men always took from them, they brain washed females to think having families and owning kids=being slaves of average men and the females that are by nature top% males only accepted that, and chose the slavery for corporates instead of slavery for their husband's
This led to females returning to their natural state of having higher value (because they have the womb and 9 months of carriage and men are disposable) so most men by default will have less sexual value by females because females Should now work, also add the fact that most females are subhumans due to I adequate males reproducing=more pain for average men.

So how nature treated these non breedable men pre man made cultures and controlled societies made by humans?
Diseases mostly would eliminate weaker turd men, constant wars would keep most men as fighting tools and slaves non suitable for braiding and formingmg families and lack of medical science would eliminate even more weak men.
So now we have so many disposable unwanted men( also woman) and jews just ruined the culture of the marriage for average men so what will we have? So many men that are not suitable for breeding and forming marriages are desperate now. These beta cucked men will work slave 24/7 for corporates with the woman they could marry 50 years ago, game, simp but will never get accepted by their same tier woman because now they are back to their natural roots and want better males than themselves.

4) race
So the same tier white man is below the same tier white woman in smv, so what makes you think you can even survive a white dominated nation as a shitle eastern or curry? You will be FOR EVER alone in west and that's a fact. Unless you return to your homeland so your shit genes that went through hundred years of forced marriage survive again.

-Done.

Inb4
Water
Dnr
Schizo essay
Op is deathnic
Kys
good thing im an aryan italian

read each drop of water

• Love it
Because i need a new head transplant you retard.
Pheno+ coloring=everything. These can't be fixed with surgery.
People who ascend with surgery have the base. Base= ideal ratios, pheno and coloring but small failos that are fixable.
Also no money for surgery if I want to buy house or a car.
Leave Iran and stop crying. Calling me a retard won’t fix anything. Blonde blue eyes == ideal is a deathnic cope. At the end of the day bones and harmony will determine if women like you or not primarily & facially. I too had this same idea but I was mistaken.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Leave Iran and stop crying. Calling me a retard won’t fix anything. Blonde blue eyes == ideal is a deathnic cope. At the end of the day bones and harmony will determine if women like you or not primarily & facially. I too had this same idea but I was mistaken.
this is why the average iq of iranians is 60.
you can't migrate due to sanctions unless you studies stem in top tier universities or if you are a millionaire.
if everybody could leave this shithole they would without hesitation .

this is why the average iq of iranians is 60.
you can't migrate due to sanctions unless you studies stem in top tier universities or if you are a millionaire.
if everybody could leave this shithole they would without hesitation .
I know a guy who went the study route, stop coping, whining and seething you idiotic cuck. Seems like you took Meeks too seriously: Don’t Ever Get Up

hip hop squares jeremy meeks GIF by VH1

• +1
Reactions: klip11
and lack of medical science would eliminate even more weak men
This is nonsense, diseases don't exist in nature (the first diseases came when people started making tools from metal, so they inhaled metal dust and charcoal).
Medical profession only fights the symptoms cripples people to sell pills, they don't want people to actually get cured. Also they cripple people directly (vaccines) or indirectly (what they promote as healthy).

Reminder OP is typing all this nonsense out from the slums of tehran

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and deadmanwalking
High IQ post
"b-but third worlders are so trad and based they know how to enforce monogamy and everyone gets to ra- have sex" :soy:
Yes and the results of every male and every woman breeding are out for the whole world to see
Meanwhile white countries that never fucked around with selective tastes no matter how high are Chadlands

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and mortis

1) race and old culture

4) race

-Done.

Inb4
Water
Dnr
Schizo essay
Op is deathnic
Kys
Readed every word nice

• Love it
read everything. Agreed with whatever you wrote.

• Love it
Why bother typing the most stereotypical incel argument possible?

Why bother typing the most stereotypical incel argument possible?
why bother commenting on a useless thread that contains useless incel arguments?

failed attempt
all you did was bumping my threat to be seen better:p
I'm not trying to bury it. I'm making fun of it for thinking it's saying anything new and thinking it's worth such a long post.

lol it's always amusing seeing ethnics write blackpilled race threads. Shit is like unintentional comedy for me.

Not that I'm doing much better or anything.

brb
 613cdb2f de06 45e2 9371 652f96611f63

Water
Dnr
Schizo essay
Op is deathnic
Kys

1) race and old culture

4) race

-Done.

Inb4
Water
Dnr
Schizo essay
Op is deathnic
Kys

Ethnics have different social circles in western countries, goblinos marry goblinos, curry marry curries
It doesnt rally affect much