The ACTUAL Simplified Guide to Getting Rid of Dark Circles

TUX

TUX

1. Water Intake

In terms of water intake, inadequate hydration can cause the blood vessels under the eyes to constrict, making your dark circles more prominent. When your body is dehydrated, the skin becomes thinner and less able to conceal the underlying blood vessels, resulting in a more prominent bluish or purplish tint. Proper hydration can help maintain skin thickness and reduce the prominence of dark circles.

However, it's essential to recognize that dark circles can also be influenced by other factors such as genetics, allergies, lack of sleep, and aging.

2. Circadian Rhythm + Hours Slept

A circadian rhythm is a daily routine that aligns with your body's natural sleep-wake cycle. It involves going to bed and waking up at consistent times to promote better sleep quality and overall health. This schedule optimizes alertness during the day and promotes restful sleep at night, as it respects the body's “internal clock”, which is influenced by factors like light exposure and hormonal fluctuations.

You should also be getting at LEAST 7-8 hours of sleep, anything more than 10 hours is oversleeping. And just a reminder, you should be sleeping and waking up around roughly the same time every day to ensure you get the best sleep.

3. Supplements

•Biotin
•Vitamin E drops/cream
•Vitamin K cream

**I’ll be making a separate post on supplements and what they can be used for pretty soon as well. If that interests you I’ll add the link beneath this once it’s finished.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leonas, poopoohead, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
The ACTUAL Simplified Guide to Getting taller tier of a post. Your PERMANENT dark circles are 99.9% caused by lack of bones in your eye area. If you have them for few days, then yes, lack of sleep might be the reason.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and chosen-one
The ACTUAL Simplified Guide to Getting taller tier of a post. Your PERMANENT dark circles are 99.9% caused by lack of bones in your eye area. If you have them for few days, then yes, lack of sleep might be the reason.
It’s lack of underye fat too

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn
now actual very simplified guide.

1. GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn and TUX
1. Water Intake

In terms of water intake, inadequate hydration can cause the blood vessels under the eyes to constrict, making your dark circles more prominent. When your body is dehydrated, the skin becomes thinner and less able to conceal the underlying blood vessels, resulting in a more prominent bluish or purplish tint. Proper hydration can help maintain skin thickness and reduce the prominence of dark circles.

However, it's essential to recognize that dark circles can also be influenced by other factors such as genetics, allergies, lack of sleep, and aging.

2. Circadian Rhythm + Hours Slept

A circadian rhythm is a daily routine that aligns with your body's natural sleep-wake cycle. It involves going to bed and waking up at consistent times to promote better sleep quality and overall health. This schedule optimizes alertness during the day and promotes restful sleep at night, as it respects the body's “internal clock”, which is influenced by factors like light exposure and hormonal fluctuations.

You should also be getting at LEAST 7-8 hours of sleep, anything more than 10 hours is oversleeping. And just a reminder, you should be sleeping and waking up around roughly the same time every day to ensure you get the best sleep.

3. Supplements

•Biotin
•Vitamin E drops/cream
•Vitamin K cream

**I’ll be making a separate post on supplements and what they can be used for pretty soon as well. If that interests you I’ll add the link beneath this once it’s finished.
At least you didn't charge me money for this bs. :yawn:

• +1
Reactions: TUX
Thats not necessarily the case especially if you are darker skinned

Can be caused by a lot of things
At least you didn't charge me money for this bs. :yawn:
lmfaoo

0. define the cause(s) of ones dark circles

there is a decent long list, as a cause:
* hollowness,
* sleep/stress/dehydration;
* thin skin
* skin pigmentation
* excess blood there
* etc....

• +1
there is a decent long list, as a cause:
* hollowness,
* sleep/stress/dehydration;
* thin skin
* skin pigmentation
* excess blood there
* etc....
can’t believe i forgot to touch down on the undereye area being hollow— which for the most part is genetic/aging

only thing that i can think of off the top off my head to fix that other than fillers is vollufiline

can’t believe i forgot to touch down on the undereye area being hollow— which for the most part is genetic/aging

only thing that i can think of off the top off my head to fix that other than fillers is vollufiline
Fat grafts, also an option.

Hollowness, giving shadow lines.
Brutals, shit

• +1
Fillers, infra implants, fat Grafts or volufiline if mild.

• +1
Reactions: TUX and PseudoMaxxer
thanks, I guess