The Admins are against us

S

stuckneworleans

They want looksmaxxing, blackpill etc to spread to rack up that ad money.
Their interests go against our interests, we get fucked by looksmaxxing being spread.

I have no viable solution for this, but users should understand that the Admins won't do shit to close the forum because it will cost them shekels.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 4675
Admins making a profit does not equate to them being against us.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and 54UD4D3
Image result for jew pokemon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, noped, Deleted member 2607 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
still a legit thread.

They want looksmaxxing, blackpill etc to spread to rack up that ad money.
Their interests go against our interests, we get fucked by looksmaxxing being spread.

I have no viable solution for this, but users should understand that the Admins won't do shit to close the forum because it will cost them shekels.

What exactly looksmaxing have you been done in the last 6 months??

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043
@Deliciadecu :bluepill: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
What exactly looksmaxing have you been done in the last 6 months??
Every softmax that doesn't cost money (sleep, posture, diet, sprinting everyday etc)
but my true problems can only be fixed with MSE, braces, SARMs, skin care routine etc for which I have to make money. Which I currently am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Every softmax that doesn't cost money (sleep, posture, diet, sprinting everyday etc)
but my true problems can only be fixed with MSE, braces, SARMs, skin care routine etc for which I have to make money. What I currently am.

In other words, you aren't looksmaxing and that's the only reason why you're afraid of lurkers.

Meanwhile, people who looksmax don't care because they'll fix their flaws and get girls anyway. And the ugly users also don't get because they won't ascend anyway.

Go make money to looksmax and stop the crying

• Hmm...
Bumo
In other words, you aren't looksmaxing and that's the only reason why you're afraid of lurkers.

Meanwhile, people who looksmax don't care because they'll fix their flaws and get girls anyway. And the ugly users also don't get because they won't ascend anyway.

Go make money to looksmax and stop the crying
bro if everyone/more people looksmax the benefits you receive will be less significant Lol

• +1