The advantages of each race

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
Arab = hair in general, often good dark hair and very good eyebrows and eyelashes, relatively good lip
White = good nose, often a good eye color, good ears, possible to have beautiful blond hair ((but it can quickly become a failo if the blond is ugly and the eyebrows are not visible)
Asian (white) = Legendary skin (no imperfections and smooth), eyes where you never see the upper eyelid (hood).
indian = nothing sorry
black = I noticed that their teeth are often white and aligned (maybe an optical illusion of their skin color)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 19294 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, enchanted_elixir, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 3 others
Arab = hair in general, often good dark hair and very good eyebrows and eyelashes, relatively good lip
White = good nose, often a good eye color, good ears, possible to have beautiful blond hair ((but it can quickly become a failo if the blond is ugly and the eyebrows are not visible)
Asian (white) = Legendary skin (no imperfections and smooth), eyes where you never see the upper eyelid (hood).
indian = nothing sorry
black = I noticed that their teeth are often white and aligned (maybe an optical illusion of their skin color)
I notice that the Negroes do seem to have beautifully white teeth.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, johncruz12345 and attarde75
indian = nothing sorry
GRRR... now im mad, im REALLY, REALLY MAD
Dragon ball goku

'

indian = nothing sorry
I feel like asian skin is hit or miss. Kpop idols have glass skin but there are also asians that get terrible acne and scarring. Whites are not as prone to acne scarring from my observation

I feel like asian skin is hit or miss. Kpop idols have glass skin but there are also asians that get terrible acne and scarring. Whites are not as prone to acne scarring from my observation
I based my analysis mainly on white Asians (so Korean and Japanese)

White is only advantageous for males. All the other races works better for females, or not at all.

White is only advantageous for males. All the other races works better for females, or not at all.
it's very true, but girls will always do an Arab 6/10 than a white 4/10

indian = nothing sorry
Indians have confidence bro!
Indian facebook

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998