The age of consent is 18 in my state

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I'm 16. Apparently I'm not cognitively developed enough to comprehend sex to do anything with an 18-year-old

Oh wait. That only applies to girls. If a 16-year-old chad fucked their teacher then the teacher would face like a $500 fine at worst rather than 35 years in prison and an eviscerated reputation. Despite the fact boys finish developing significantly later and late bloomers are much more common among males.

I'm in the US and the AOC is not even the same depending on which state you're in. In Texas, it's 17. In Georgia, it's 16. Jfl

The typical cucked normie would play Smash or Pass and when there's a pic of a hot girl they would say "Smash" then the other cucked normie would say "Bro she's only 16 :soy:" as if she hasn't finished puberty years ago, already started driviing (requires brain development and is more dangerous than sex), is already working, already fucking high school chads and is almost finished with high school. Muh late bloomers. There's not a single 16 year old girl in my grade that's not physically developed. I can't tell the sophomores from the seniors.

Don't lie. I'm 16 and find myself logic mogging 20-year-old greycels here. Giga cucked law bruh

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, 444, thecel and 1 other person
I would fuck a 15-year-old tbh. :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16369, thecel and 1 other person
Having the age of consent set at 18 is ridiculous and does more harm than good. I think 16 is fair and should be the national AOC for the US. That's what it is in most states anyways.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 444, Magical Apple, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
It’s 16 in the south
Gl bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thecel
It’s 16 in the south
Gl bro
No not here in Florida. I am 1.5 years below the AOC here anyway though but I'll probably need surgeries to get anything so no jbs for me

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Having the age of consent set at 18 is ridiculous and does more harm than good. I think 16 is fair and should be the national AOC for the US. That's what it is in most states anyways.

No bro we need to have our law copes. Law-coping is coping by thinking, “At least I followed the law, unlike those guys!” Low AOC = less law cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Lol ur 16 :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
Lol ur 16 :feelskek:
Am I supposed to magically not be attracted to thicc 16 year old girls that just wear crop tops and leggings and finished puberty literally at least 2 years ago, have the mental capacity to risk their lives driving which is like the leading cause of death, and are already 5'4" on average like adults because they finished growing in height a long time ago, when I'm in my 20's?

Normies are so fucking retarded lmfao

@Detona @6.5PSL @Leonardo DiCaprio @luljankybo

Edit: Inb4 IT cucks take these out of context and get the FBI to raid someone that's literally younger than them. Again, I'm 16, but jfl IT cucks are going to say "muh he doesn't speak like a retard and his vocabulary is so high so he's a 30 year old freak lying as 16 to say his weird beliefs". It just proves my point how they overestimate how "mentally developed" 16 year olds like me are :forcedsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 2403
Am I supposed to magically not be attracted to thicc 16 year old girls that just wear crop tops and leggings when I'm in my 20's?

Normies are so fucking retarded lmfao

@Detona @6.5PSL @Leonardo DiCaprio @luljankybo
:ogre:

Why shrek emote faggot? Do you disagree? You're literally 16 too. We both know how fucking developed girls are. They're literally fucking adults jesus fucking christ. A 20 year old teacher at my friend's high school wasn't allowed in to teach because they thought she was a student :lul:. It's because girls don't really change from 16 to 20. It's just their prime of their youth and they're completely developed then they become comically aged roasties. It just angers me by the time I may have the looks to "ascend" I'm scared I might never be able to even get a 17yo girl

Getting a 9th grader even as a 10th grader I am now is social suicide (It's retarded because it's a one year age gap and girls finish puberty first but whatever). Being a junior or even a senior messing with a sophomore is considered fine though

"But but the prefrontal cortex is not fully developed until 25 so age of consent and adulthood should be 25 bro!!:soy:", yes I’ve legit seen people argue this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, 444, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
"But but the prefrontal cortex is not fully developed until 25 so age of consent and adulthood should be 25 bro!!:soy:", yes I’ve legit seen people argue this
anyone who is horny will revert to their primitive state aka sex>everything, i always cage at ppl thinking the older u are the more u think about the consqueneces of sex, why do so many 20’s women get abortions if theyre so mature :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 444, Magical Apple and 3 others
anyone who is horny will revert to their primitive state aka sex>everything, i always cage at ppl thinking the older u are the more u think about the consqueneces of sex, why do so many 20’s women get abortions if theyre so mature :lul:
My mom is in her late 30s and is literally saying how I was right about her being retarded for getting with this guy so quickly (she has done this multiple times btw) and got pregnant by it

She asked if I think she should do an abortion. I said yes but my family is very Christian so she's probably afraid of blacklash from that. She said "nooo way she's like already a being". We know it's a girl now btw. Jfl I have 3 sisters from different men now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Why shrek emote faggot? Do you disagree? You're literally 16 too. We both know how fucking developed girls are. They're literally fucking adults jesus fucking christ. A 20 year old teacher at my friend's high school wasn't allowed in to teach because they thought she was a student :lul:. It's because girls don't really change from 16 to 20. It's just their prime of their youth and they're completely developed then they become comically aged roasties. It just angers me by the time I may have the looks to "ascend" I'm scared I might never be able to even get a 17yo girl

Getting a 9th grader even as a 10th grader I am now is social suicide (It's retarded because it's a one year age gap and girls finish puberty first but whatever). Being a junior or even a senior messing with a sophomore is considered fine though
Bro fucking a girl who just finished her GCSES while your at uni is pretty disgusting can't get bitches your age

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
IT cucks will post this captioned "incel doesn't understand rape etc exists"

• JFL
Should be raised to 25 :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, SLA and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bro fucking a girl who just finished her GCSES while your at uni is pretty disgusting can't get bitches your age
people literally link man made environments with the human brain JFL

i saw ppl on tiktok saying olivia rodrigo (19) cant date her 25 yo bf bc she is just outta hs and hes well outta college :lul:

if hs finished at 13, uni finished at 16 (assuming age of consent is 18), then ppl would start saying shit like wow they havent even started wagecucking they havent even got a phd yet :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Toth's thot
@Leonardo DiCaprio jfl at this low t soycuck poopy head

I don't even know what GCSES is. I go to a US highschool. What is that? An equivalent to SATs or?

RottenSperg didn't even argue with any of my points i.e.
- I genuinely can't tell the 16 year olds from the 18 year olds in my school because they both finished growing. Is fucking an 18 year old girl weird? They're the same bro. In fact, half of the states in my country the US have the AOC at 16
- why are they allowed to drive which is well known to be one of the 3 leading causes of death
- they all completed puberty years ago
- you talk about them as kids as if they haven't stopped growing in height years ago. Most look the exact same as college girls
- not only are they fully physically developed and have the mental capacity to risk their lives on the road, they literally show it off with crop tops and leggings and complain to the principal about the dress code being too strict because of their strong biological programming and hormones pushing them to want to attract chad at their age
- they can't stop talking about wanting hot actors older than them to fuck them i.e. after batman released girls in my classes couldn't stop talking about how muh hot robert pattinson is
- you talk as if they can't comprehend sex as if they don't have it constantly because of puberty. If you don't know this, you're literally super non NT af
- thers's more, but I'll leave it at that

About the disgusting part, it requires the same exact looks level to attract 16 year olds and 20 years olds. You need to have a good looking face. You act as if you're raping a mindless child

Do you consider yourself mindless? I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here

• JFL

I don't even know what GCSES is. I go to a US highschool. What is that? An equivalent to SATs or?

- I genuinely can't tell the 16 year olds from the 18 year olds in my school because they both finished growing. Is fucking an 18 year old girl weird? They're the same bro. In fact, half of the states in my country the US have the AOC at 16
- why are they allowed to drive which is well known to be one of the 3 leading causes of death
- you talk about them as kids as if they haven't stopped growing in height years ago. Most look the exact same as college girls
- not only are they fully physically developed and have the mental capacity to risk their lives on the road, they literally show it off with crop tops and leggings and complain to the principal about the dress code being too strict because of their strobg biological programming and hormones pushing them to want to attract chad at their age
- they can't stop talking about wanting hot actors older than them to fuck them i.e. after batman released girls in my classes couldn't stop talking about how muh hot robert pattinson is
- you talk as if they can't comprehend sex as if they don't have it constantly because of puberty. If you don't know this, you're literally super non NT af

About the disgusting part, it requires the same exact looks level to attract 16 year olds and 20 years olds. You need to have a good looking face. You act as if you're raping a mindless child

Do you consider yourself mindless? I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here
i thought he was being sarcastic it sounded too soy to be legit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
i saw ppl on tiktok saying olivia rodrigo (19) cant date her 25 yo bf bc she is just outta hs and hes well outta college :lul:
If it was the other way around, no one would care and would just comment "W for my boy", despite the fact boys finish developing later.

• +1
It's like roastie female ashkenashi jews are in charge of everything ngl

• +1
"But but the prefrontal cortex is not fully developed until 25 so age of consent and adulthood should be 25 bro!!:soy:"
t. 25yo female redditor

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
jfl at ppl using the hs or even college argument, it implies that you learn shit that helps u consent. Everyone knows how sex works without school and how does intangible mathematics or muh essay on shakespeare make u some enlightened monk who can only have sex in the most mature situations that will never result in stds or pregnancy :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate

- not only are they fully physically developed and have the mental capacity to risk their lives on the road, they literally show it off with crop tops and leggings and complain to the principal about the dress code being too strict because of their strong biological programming and hormones pushing them to want to attract chad at their age

you are 16 on looksmaxx

I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here

people literally link man made environments with the human brain JFL

if hs finished at 13, uni finished at 16 (assuming age of consent is 18), then ppl would start saying shit like wow they havent even started wagecucking they havent even got a phd yet :lul::lul::lul:
I am talking about 25 year olds trying to fuck 16 year olds

Literally why are people this young on here.
18 is an adult. Just cuz you're late bloomer looksmaxxer doesn't mean everyone else is. Wish I found this site at 13 tbh :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: XAE17
you are 16 on looksmaxx

I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here I'm 16 too and literally iqmog many adults here
Room Temperature IQ. Respond to my points, can you?

It dosent matter for you anyways

No not here in Florida. I am 1.5 years below the AOC here anyway though but I'll probably need surgeries to get anything so no jbs for me
Cope. Stop being a pussy. You realize that the laws pretty much apply in the case of where some butthurt dad sees that a dude is in the home of his daughter then calls the cops. No real judge would really care to prosecute a case of consensual sex now days as their plates are getting full with extreme rise in general crime.

If your really worried then go to some other state. And in Europe its like 15 in most countries, germany is 14.

Should be raised to 25 :soy:
People are unironically saying 18 is too young now. Different stages of life :soy:

0F121052 706A 4D28 B88E E433FDA0D29C

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 7580