The age of lonely men. More hilarious than sad.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Facebook and reddit are actually funny because you get a keep into the modern day funko pop, meme loving, liberal white male. It's funny that the normie version of incels are is the old tfw no gf or that forever alone shit. They don't say that anymore but men overload tiktok videos and memes about girlfriends making jokes like "wait you guys have girlfriends?" and then it gets 100s of upboats or whatever. It's sort of like a tongue and cheek blackpilling/incel. Today I did see a short indian man with a medium sized colored hair punky looking white girl btw he sorta looked like Aziz Ansari. But other than that It's baffling to me besides the rare stand outs do normies never make the connection? I mean, even mygroup of friends is clear cut. The good looking guys have girlfriends, the bad looking ones don't and it doesn't matter how much money or job/social skills they have or vice versa.

It's the exact same if you look at comments sections and facebook posts or look around the city.The good looking guys are with woman, and any slightly overweight ones aren't. So the evidence is around every body that looks are the only things that matter, but what stops the average male from understanding this and understanding it's OVER? Are they just the cope majority? Do they just go 'well i'm ugly but my personality will surely make up for it' So then they jestermaxx through tiktok or try to personalitymaxx at bars and clubs/social events and what happens. you having hook ups? you having sex??? No! you aren't LOL. wake up and smell the black pill, every morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, noodlelover, xefo and 13 others
Facebook and reddit are actually funny because you get a keep into the modern day funko pop, meme loving, liberal white male. It's funny that the normie version of incels are is the old tfw no gf or that forever alone shit. They don't say that anymore but men overload tiktok videos and memes about girlfriends making jokes like "wait you guys have girlfriends?" and then it gets 100s of upboats or whatever. It's sort of like a tongue and cheek blackpilling/incel. Today I did see a short indian man with a medium sized colored hair punky looking white girl btw he sorta looked like Aziz Ansari. But other than that It's baffling to me besides the rare stand outs do normies never make the connection? I mean, even mygroup of friends is clear cut. The good looking guys have girlfriends, the bad looking ones don't and it doesn't matter how much money or job/social skills they have or vice versa.

It's the exact same if you look at comments sections and facebook posts or look around the city.The good looking guys are with woman, and any slightly overweight ones aren't. So the evidence is around every body that looks are the only things that matter, but what stops the average male from understanding this and understanding it's OVER? Are they just the cope majority? Do they just go 'well i'm ugly but my personality will surely make up for it' So then they jestermaxx through tiktok or try to personalitymaxx at bars and clubs/social events and what happens. you having hook ups? you having sex??? No! you aren't LOL. wake up and smell the black pill, every morning.
hahaha

In the UK good looking guys have girlfriends, average normies kiss the occasional girl at a club and jack off to their one sexual experience a year. That's what keeps them from the rope but also from hard-maxxing. Low tiers have given up spare a few exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BigNigga69, Deleted member 4614 and 7 others
The good looking guys have girlfriends, the bad looking ones don't and it doesn't matter how much money or job/social skills they have or vice versa.

Its the toughest its ever been if you are a single guy especially once you are out of school. With these modern single 21+ females the looks hypergamy is off the charts and money doesn't have nearly the pull it once had if you aren't at least a high tier normie in looks. I see 5/10 and even 6/10 looks guys constantly rejected by their looksmatches even at bars which is not as bad as the dating sites. Its what we all already know these 5/10 and 6/10 females would rather sleep with at least a 7/10 or a Chad and be rejected for a LTR with those same guys than to "settle" for a looksmatch. Most looksmatched couples now in the US except for some batabuxxing are people that hooked up at an early age usually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, CANI, NumbThePain and 3 others
it's over for many men

• +1
Reactions: spark, noodlelover, NumbThePain and 2 others
In the UK good looking guys have girlfriends, average normies kiss the occasional girl at a club and jack off to their one sexual experience a year. That's what keeps them from the rope but also from hard-maxxing. Low tiers have given up spare a few exceptions.
It's even worse than that now in the UK. Post-COVID normies aren't even getting action at bars/clubs. It's basically nightmare mode at this point.

I feel like every girl tried online dating at some point during lockdown and realised they could get chad. Now we're back to normal but girls have an inflated sense of worth .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, noodlelover, CANI and 8 others
It's basically nightmare mode at this point.
it was nightmare mode for me already in the uk at 5'4. now its ULTRA NIGHTMARE MODE. im just businessmaxxing to hopefully one day be able to earn enough to move to phillipines where i hope girls arent as hypergamous. or at least hypgergamy work in my favour FOR ONCE through JBW

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Stevensmithgerard, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
it was nightmare mode for me already in the uk at 5'4. now its ULTRA NIGHTMARE MODE. im just businessmaxxing to hopefully one day be able to earn enough to move to phillipines where i hope girls arent as hypergamous. or at least hypgergamy work in my favour FOR ONCE through JBW
You're saying its nightmare mode but in your other post you were on about fucking bitches. which one is the LARP

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 12218 and 4 others

SEA is shit, black women fog gooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, noodlelover, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 3828, VLONE and 2 others
couldnt pay me to fuck a black woman
If she is skinny and feminine with a cute face and nice ass then blacks mog gooks. Problem is black women are mostly extremely fat manly and loud like baboons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 14543
couldnt pay me to fuck a black woman

de7c5b98574b9936546dcb2dc89e94affda148ad.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, noodlelover, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, VLONE, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
thank god i wasn't born in the first world

Its the toughest its ever been if you are a single guy especially once you are out of school. With these modern single 21+ females the looks hypergamy is off the charts and money doesn't have nearly the pull it once had if you aren't at least a high tier normie in looks. I see 5/10 and even 6/10 looks guys constantly rejected by their looksmatches even at bars which is not as bad as the dating sites. Its what we all already know these 5/10 and 6/10 females would rather sleep with at least a 7/10 or a Chad and be rejected for a LTR with those same guys than to "settle" for a looksmatch. Most looksmatched couples now in the US except for some batabuxxing are people that hooked up at an early age usually.
Thats exactly the life I'm living. Looksmatches constantly reject me. Even when I'm "seeing" some chick looking slightly worse than me, she'll dump me after the first date. JFL at women

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Lawton88
It's even worse than that now in the UK. Post-COVID normies aren't even getting action at bars/clubs. It's basically nightmare mode at this point.

I feel like every girl tried online dating at some point during lockdown and realised they could get chad. Now we're back to normal but girls have an inflated sense of worth .
same shit everywhere , we are becoming more isolated day by day because our fascist goverments loves covid measures and isolating young males

I fucking hate eugenicists for fucking us up like this

• +1
Reactions: xefo and TrestIsBest

Cope , 80% of men are attractive enough to get a gf If they tried and tinder is not trying. I am botttom 20% tho

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Cope , 80% of men are attractive enough to get a gf If they tried and tinder is not trying. I am botttom 20% tho
I've gotten tinder matches. i shared all of my most recent once with another users and they weren't bad matches. but it's only like 18 or something.

How do normies manage to stay silent about this?

I've gotten tinder matches. i shared all of my most recent once with another users and they weren't bad matches. but it's only like 18 or something.
Tinder matches are Cope, all about how u perform irl

• +1
Reactions: spark
I literally don't see girls hanging out with guys anymore. Now that I'm 28 and turnings old I don't even see the girls my friends dates just hear berif stories about dating a girl for a few weeks before she dumped them.
Idk its like covid killed dating. I don't even cope anymore my cope right now is just blasting tren and test and dying happy in vietnam. I don't belive its possible for a a guy with below avg looks to get a really pretty girl to the west. With the crazy amount of hypergamey were seeing its just not sustaineble at this point.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
How do normies manage to stay silent about this?
I don't meet normies IRL. I think they stay home and rot. I met a truecel once and tried to get him to talk about dating but he never shared his thoughts, his only goal was to make friends.

I think most normies are secret black pilled rotters, but just know talking about the black pill IRL is socially retarded, and even talking about it on reddit or other places is and they won't get their thumbs up from the system if they do.

Tinder matches are Cope, all about how u perform irl
Real life is just tinder in real life.

I literally don't see girls hanging out with guys anymore. Now that I'm 28 and turnings old I don't even see the girls my friends dates just hear berif stories about dating a girl for a few weeks before she dumped them.
Idk its like covid killed dating. I don't even cope anymore my cope right now is just blasting tren and test and dying happy in vietnam. I don't belive its possible for a a guy with below avg looks to get a really pretty girl to the west. With the crazy amount of hypergamey were seeing its just not sustaineble at this point.
Girls are not hanging out with guys 95% of the time. They are waiting for chads who are going on their life long smashing rampages to get to them and smash through them. They will wait for chads for years and years, while chads fuck multiple women a day rampaging through everything.

I've known tons of girls who complain because they can't find any one (who also rejected me), because they're waiting to get smashed through by a chad. Most guys I've known claim to have had a girlfriend at some point in their past but not now (I don't believe them, how come no guy ever has a girlfriend when I meet them), but I've met a few guys that smash through around 100 girls a year, often times multiple the same day, and threesomes. But that was back like 5 years ago, it's probably a few hundred a year for chads now days.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
but just know talking about the black pill IRL is socially retarded
Well it really isnt when it starts affecting everyone. This is like not talking about video games in early 2000s because "its not cool"

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
dn;rd but couldn't agree more

Well it really isnt when it starts affecting everyone. This is like not talking about video games in early 2000s because "its not cool"
That's true.