The age pill for men is less consistent and more based in genes/health

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
You have 30 year olds who look as good or better then they did at 19. And then you have people at 19 who look 30-40 because of balding and a shitty life style

The guy in these tinder pics is fucking 19... It doesn't get worse then that man he looks 40. Half of the age pill shit people talk about with men under 40 is just 100% bad genes or shitty life styles. Obviously men hit the wall just like women but I think its much more varied in the time whereas women its pretty consistent. Looking at people who are my parents age is a massive blackpill too. I see some guys at 40 who look better then most young people and then others who look so withered and disgusting with age. Idk is this just all genes or do these people have terrible life styles?

Balding is the biggest one and there are some preventions. But like I know people who looked so much better at 15 then they do just at 20 and then the reverse is also true some guys look way better into their mid 20's even. We will all be old men one day but I just can't imagine looking as bad as some of these people at 40 or some shit. And then on the other hand some people don't get seriously hit till 40's and by that point it doesn't matter. I just can't imagine looking the same age as my dad at 19 genes and enviroment are brutal asf aging to some extent is fair everyone gets their moments in the sun but not all aging is equal at all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deprived, Kerbouchard and 19 others
No way this nigga is literally 19

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Banderacell, Frexa and 4 others
No way this nigga is literally 19
he graduated class of 2020 so I guess maybe he is 20 now. But still man that's fucking insane if you told me he was 35 or even 40 I wouldn't have batted an eye. Meanwhile there are 40 year olds that look younger then him

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 21182
he slays unironicly because of his insane oofy doofy appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, klamus, sergeant blackpill and 13 others
cope
both men and woman suffer from agepill around 28 yo+
men= becoming fat, bald,more bloat in face, saggy skin, losing collagen.
woman=wrinkles, losing collagen, loosing facial fat pads, saggy skin, saggy ass/boobs.
yeah there are exceptions like op that is 19 but looks 50 and visa versa but they are rare.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
cope
woman=wrinkles, losing collagen, loosing facial fat pads, saggy skin, saggy ass/boobs.
yeah there are exceptions like op that is 19 but looks 50 and visa versa but they are rare.
I just think for men its more varied I never see women look that bad at 19 unless she is on drugs or fat and that could be reversed in 1 year normally of good habits.

Also I see men who mog in their 30s all the time man.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I just think for men its more varied I never see women look that bad at 19 unless she is on drugs or fat and that could be reversed in 1 year normally of good habits.

Also I see men who mog in their 30s all the time man.

there are exceptions but most people regardless of gender hit the wall after late 20s.

cope
fat is a choice

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, chrisN and Deleted member 11126
he slays unironicly because of his insane oofy doofy appeal
Unironically I am going to send this poor guy looksmax.org, If he gets a hair transplant loses the weight and goes on some anti aging protocol he could maybe have a chance idk man this shit is so sad. The worst part is redditors gaslighting him.

they are all saying he gets no matches because his bio is bad and because the photos aren't unique enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 19957 and 2 others
Unironically I am going to send this poor guy looksmax.org, If he gets a hair transplant loses the weight and goes on some anti aging protocol he could maybe have a chance idk man this shit is so sad. The worst part is redditors gaslighting him.

they are all saying he gets no matches because his bio is bad and because the photos aren't unique enough

tinder is a hookup app he will do much better on hinge and bumble
and real life

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, BigBoy and Deleted member 11126
You have 30 year olds who look as good or better then they did at 19. And then you have people at 19 who look 30-40 because of balding and a shitty life style
View attachment 2243308
The guy in these tinder pics is fucking 19... It doesn't get worse then that man he looks 40. Half of the age pill shit people talk about with men under 40 is just 100% bad genes or shitty life styles. Obviously men hit the wall just like women but I think its much more varied in the time whereas women its pretty consistent. Looking at people who are my parents age is a massive blackpill too. I see some guys at 40 who look better then most young people and then others who look so withered and disgusting with age. Idk is this just all genes or do these people have terrible life styles?

Balding is the biggest one and there are some preventions. But like I know people who looked so much better at 15 then they do just at 20 and then the reverse is also true some guys look way better into their mid 20's even. We will all be old men one day but I just can't imagine looking as bad as some of these people at 40 or some shit. And then on the other hand some people don't get seriously hit till 40's and by that point it doesn't matter. I just can't imagine looking the same age as my dad at 19 genes and enviroment are brutal asf aging to some extent is fair everyone gets their moments in the sun but not all aging is equal at all

Yea he's def not 19 tho

• So Sad
there are exceptions but most people regardless of gender hit the wall after late 20s.
Balding is 100% genetics skin quality to some extent is genetic till 30-40. You can be 85 with a full head of hair or norwood 3 at 16 people want to cope its because of aging but its not. I guess balding in your 40s isn't that bad but like this young it never began

Yea he's def not 19 tho
He took these pics a year ago and has a class of 2020 diploma so he's around 19-20 in the pics and he was 18 in the graduation pic already with severe balding

cope
Only if you’re recessed your face begins to melt

abdul kalam water GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • So Sad
doesn't matter as long as you have oofy doofy appeal
i see dudes like him with chiks eveyday
Oof doofy shit only applies to guys in their 30s with roasties. Not some guy in his late teens who looks 30. At least if he was 30 he would seem normal but he looks like a freak at 18 like this.

Look at the fucking comments jfl at this autism

Get rid of every photo. Maybe keep the bottom left. You look bored and agitated. Get a photo of you doing something or being somewhere.

u/aveleeen avataraveleeen
89d
Yeah, the bottom left seems to bring out his best qualities, at least more so than any other.

Mirror is still dirty

Yes! Clean mirror and then retake the picture.

Close the cupboard, too, while you're at it. No need for unnecessary distractions in the background of your pictures.

u/yanray avataryanray
89d
OP if you’re reading this I will photoshop the mirror pic to clean the mirror for free

u/drippycup avatardrippycup
89d
Never had a post blow up like this so idk what the inbox looks like lol, but maybe send them a message. Everyone (including me) pretty unanimously concluded that pic was the best one. He looks happy. And it's constructive criticism all around but it would mess with my head telling me most of my pics [and to emphasize, pictures of MYSELF] aren't 'it'.. And the one people really like, literally thousands of comments talking about a mirror. Like, i get it, but still. That's a really nice offer of you. And when our man grabs a date, it'd be kind of a funny to say something like 'yeah my profile sucked but got lots of tips,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Yoke and Deleted member 11126

Get rid of every photo. Maybe keep the bottom left. You look bored and agitated. Get a photo of you doing something or being somewhere.

89d
Yeah, the bottom left seems to bring out his best qualities, at least more so than any other.

Mirror is still dirty

Close the cupboard, too, while you're at it. No need for unnecessary distractions in the background of your pictures.

u/yanray avataryanray
89d
OP if you’re reading this I will photoshop the mirror pic to clean the mirror for free

89d
Never had a post blow up like this so idk what the inbox looks like lol, but maybe send them a message. Everyone (including me) pretty unanimously concluded that pic was the best one. He looks happy. And it's constructive criticism all around but it would mess with my head telling me most of my pics [and to emphasize, pictures of MYSELF] aren't 'it'.. And the one people really like, literally thousands of comments talking about a mirror. Like, i get it, but still. That's a really nice offer of you. And when our man grabs a date, it'd be kind of a funny to say something like 'yeah my profile sucked but got lots of tips,
If one person said

“You just fat af bro”

He had some chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Only if you’re recessed your face begins to melt
when did i say melting face? i said saggy skin. you can have a forward grown face with saggy wrinkly skin
but anyways recessed peopled are born already melted, they don't need to age to melt :lul:

Brutal, I remember I saw that Guy in an ITV video and couldn’t believe he was actually 19.

• +1

89d

Mirror is still dirty

u/yanray avataryanray
89d

89d
I can't tell if they are bullying this guy or not. But this is like such a cruel prank. It reminds me of in HS when people used to make fun of the autistic kids and pretend they were part of the group or some shit.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 28904 and AsGoodAsItGets
I just made a burner account and dm'ed this guy I know giving bluepilled fags a chance is bad but if anyone needs this place its this guy doubt he will even get past sub 5 but he might be able to look good enough to do well in Asia or something if he can fix his hair somewhat

• +1
I can't tell if they are bullying this guy or not. But this is like such a cruel prank. It reminds me of in HS when people used to make fun of the autistic kids and pretend they were part of the group or some shit.
The worst part there are 10s of thousands of people liking those comments.

Fucking retards.

They must be like him or something.

I got downvoted hard somewhere in reddit for asking some guy to ditch his p-stashe.

Fucking virtue signallers.

I hate them, those reddit dickheads.

• +1
fat is a choice
no
metabolism, thyroid and hormones make you fat or slim. when you age as a guy your metabolism slows down and your estrogen level rises as your test level diminishes.
like i used to eat 4500+ calories a day when i was 19 and didn't gain fat or much weight but my friends were fat and didn't eat anything the whole day and i was with them so they weren't lying.

The worst part there are 10s of thousands of people liking those comments.

Fucking retards.

They must be like him or something.

I got downvoted hard somewhere in reddit for asking some guy to ditch his p-stashe.

Fucking virtue signallers.

I hate them, those reddit dickheads.
Sometimes I think this place is too dramatic and cynical but I'd rather take the biggest autist on here's advice over these redditors man. Its not like this guy has one thing wrong with him he has the SMV of a 50 year old man and is a broke 19 year old

• +1
no
metabolism, thyroid and hormones make you fat or slim. when you age as a guy your metabolism slows down and your estrogen level rises as your test level diminishes.
like i used to eat 4500+ calories a day when i was 19 and didn't gain fat or much weight but my friends were fat and didn't eat anything the whole day and i was with them so they weren't lying.
It's still a choice.

Did they go to the gym?

Did they eat the perfect diet, tried low carb, keto, carnivore?

Did they try fat burners?

Did they try debloating?

Did they try supplements?

Did they roid?

Did they try lipo?

Dont associate with lazy.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Sometimes I think this place is too dramatic and cynical but I'd rather take the biggest autist on here's advice over these redditors man. Its not like this guy has one thing wrong with him he has the SMV of a 50 year old man and is a broke 19 year old
100%

• +1
It's still a choice.

Did they go to the gym?

Did they try debloating?

Did they roid?

Did they try lipo?

I was a fat teenager too maybe not obese but I had friends who ate more than me but stayed thin.

I thought I had bad frame but I found out I had 0 muscle mass

I thought my metabolism was slow when I was smoking a pack a day, partying every week, and eating shit food.

If it was easy, everyone would have it.

Thats what makes it valuable.

Only way to ascend is to face the truth.

It's still a choice.

Did they go to the gym?

Did they try debloating?

Did they roid?

Did they try lipo?

just spend 4 hours in gym and don't work/eat/live because you had shit tier genetics theory.
if you can't have a normal life, have to stay hungry and suffer 24/7 and can't make money because you live in the gym and have to resort to hard work slavery to have a acceptable body then its not a choice, you have been cursed.
and this is coming from me who has no fat gaining issues and can eat anything i want.

just spend 4 hours in gym and don't work/eat/live because you had shit tier genetics theory.
if you can't have a normal life, have to stay hungry and suffer 24/7 and can't make money because you live in the gym and have to resort to hard work slavery to have a acceptable body then its not a choice, you have ben cursed.
and this is coming from me who has no fat gaining issues.
You don't get it.

It's about consistency

Most people give up when they don't see results in 2 or 3 months.

I see “tourists” in the gym all the time.

I have been one.

Telling you, it took around a year natty to have a good body.

If I went to the gym when I didn't feel like while I worked 14 hours, why would I feel an ounce of sympathy for lazy people?

Quitters...

If you don't quit, you can’t lose.

Of course, your priorities come first

Its not too much to go to the gym for 45 mins a dya.

Most people spend that time on reels.

no
I never eat that much lol like 2000 max and I’m 6’1 it’s easy af to be lean just watch ur diet and run and go t gym dialy

• +1
if you can't have a normal life, have to stay hungry and suffer 24/7 and can't make money because you live in the gym and have to resort to hard work slavery to have a acceptable body then its not a choice, you have been cursed.
and this is coming from me who has no fat gaining issues and can eat anything i want.
Okay man you are coping now. Obviously this kid has horrible aging genes but also this is probably environmental too. Even with balding genes usually poor health speeds up the process. This guy looks terribly unhealthy for his age I am sure he is eating a horrible diet a 19 year old even with semi bad habits should not look like this. Also losing weight is doable for anyone and this guy could always hop on TRT he looks like he has some hormone issue needs a blood test asap

Even if this guy is an incel for life he would still be happier if he was more healthy its a combination of awful genes and awful environment

• +1
Besides these people arent living, theyre just existing.

I never eat that much lol like 2000 max and I’m 6’1 it’s easy af to be lean just watch ur diet and run and go t gym dialy
Same height as me, I have 0 issues to be lean.
I used to eat 4500+ calories to bulk. I went from 57kg to 78 kg and then I quit the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Same height as me, I have 0 issues to be lean.
I used to eat 4500+ calories to bulk. I went from 57kg to 78 kg and then I quit the gym.
Why would I quit gym is ez?

• +1
  • JFL
Idk maybe you are made for manual labor and slavery?
I don't like hard manual labor.
Incel trait many slayers in construction

Is this guy not a minority? Like isnt it just as rare to get such bad genetics as good genetics because this guy isnt a normal occurance none of us even believe he is 19

• +1
Incel trait many slayers in construction
Cope
The slaves who do the hard manual labor with minimum wage for the rich landlords get cucked by the land owners son who is a prettyboy twink.

• JFL
Cope
The slaves who do the hard manual labor with minimum wage for the rich landlords get cucked by the land owners son who is a prettyboy twink.
Persian women used to fuck their black slaves because of their larger penises

• JFL
Also just remembered a landlord who had a mogger son who was 6'2, htn face and God tier frame.
He showed us an apartment that his dad listed for sale and the mog was just brutal.

Is this guy not a minority? Like isnt it just as rare to get such bad genetics as good genetics because this guy isnt a normal occurance none of us even believe he is 19
I think its because he's got like 3 major things going wrong all at once. But I do see guys his age with mild balding starting already although this guy was already past the point of hair frauding at 19 normally baldcels even younger ones can fraud for like 5 years

Persian women used to fuck their black slaves because of their larger penises
Cope
Iranian whores are white only, they truely hate blacks.
Alao we had no niggers in our history, that was in saudy Arabia where arabs had multiple black slaves.

Idk maybe you are made for manual labor and slavery?
I don't like hard manual labor.
And have low dopamine and test.

Dopamine makes effort feel good.

Thats Huberman from Stanford for you.

• +1