The age pill for men is less consistent and more based in genes/health

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
And have low dopamine and test.

Dopamine makes effort feel good.

Thats Huberman from Stanford for you.
The format you type reminds me of those low iq positive motivational videos that made for retards who pay for anything that helps them cope.

How to increase dopamine?
Personally I deplete easy rewards.

I tie rewards to objectives.

Even if it’s the smallest thing.

Lets say I wanna buy a pair of shoes, I say I can have them once I finish this project or once I deadlift 2X BW or whatever it is for you.

Decrease screen time especially shirt form content like reels.

Increase social situations where you come out with respecf.

Winning increases dopamine even if its the smallest thing.

For eg, I see some jacked dude in the gym flexing shirtless and I feel like flexing , you bet I will despite not being as jacked and have people looking. (Basically NT when anxious)

Flexing in a winning pose does too.

Its overcoming a resistance and winning that increases dopamine.

Winning with an audience boost dopamine.

I will say hi to a beautiful girl I feel like talking to despite having people look.

I may not get her or ask her number even, but its just overcoming that resistance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
The format you type reminds me of those low iq positive motivational videos that made for retards who pay for anything that helps them cope.
No it's optimized for retards with low attention span and patience like yourself to keep reading.

youre joking or being fr? i cant tell.
i half trolling, the redditor is ugly as fuck but i still think oofy doofy is valid

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Chad at 25
View attachment IMG_3673.webp

Chad at 50
IMG 3700

Chad at 50 just needs to dye the beard or shave it, and do some Botox for the wrinkles.

Foids do fixate on the number though, he can slay teens for sure but not by telling them he’s 50.

It’s good in a way that the average guy looks so aged beyond his years as it increases the scope to lie about our ages for those of us who aged well.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Tbh.
I look better at 39, than i looked in muh 20's.
I could had looked better than i look today though, in my 20's. If i did the same efforts as I do and did these last years.

it's all genetics

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Just look at my uni classmate at 21.

IMG 20230606 152638

He looks worse than some 40 year old guy.
No girls find him attractive in his age group.

Certain faces and hair obviously determines how a guy holds up in the face. If you have masculine features, hair and high cheekbones to support the undereye area you can look good up until the 50s - with appeal to good looking females in their early 30s. It is crazy how old some guys look in their upper 20s and 30s though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
it's all genetics

Mostly for sure. You even have people like Clint Eastwood who had a bunch of wrinkles in his high 30s from a lot of sun exposure and the females were still all after him for his looks and not just his status. Certain masculine looks can take some wrinkles without too much problem

Unironically I am going to send this poor guy looksmax.org, If he gets a hair transplant loses the weight and goes on some anti aging protocol he could maybe have a chance idk man this shit is so sad. The worst part is redditors gaslighting him.

they are all saying he gets no matches because his bio is bad and because the photos aren't unique enough

I wish all gaslighting redditors would die. Why do they act that way?

Dude I noticed this after HS. So many guys in their late teens look old af. Then when I went on my internship many guys in their late 20s and even early 30s looked kinda young.

Class of 2020 is 21 now not 19 btw but that doesn't change much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Dude I noticed this after HS. So many guys in their late teens look old af. Then when I went on my internship many guys in their late 20s and even early 30s looked kinda young.

Class of 2020 is 21 now not 19 btw but that doesn't change much
He took the pics about a year ago so about 19-18 is many of his pics.

I think it largely depends on the person partially genes and then just a shitty life style if you look old at 18 usually its your own fault. I look 25 if I don't shave and 17 if I do shave

• +1
Reactions: Deprived