The agepill damage

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
After you swallow the agepill, everything, even the simplest things, gets fucked.

Simple example. When a new season starts:
Before: yey, I now get to go to the beach again (or whatever activity you enjoy)
Now: shit, I grew older 6 months since last season...

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member 23558, Allornothing and 1 other person
Before: yey, I now get to go to the beach again (or whatever activity you enjoy)
Now: shit, I grew older 6 months since last season...
thats called mental illness, not agepill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ;-;, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
22-35 is when good looking men peak

Yup, but your appeal will vary with different female demographics.
Anw I'm roping at 35, that's why every season seems like ages to me as I'm getting closer to that day.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23558
Who cares, aging is natural process. What scares me are the potential illnesses that cause suffering which everybody old gets

• +1
Who cares, aging is natural process. What scares me are the potential illnesses that cause suffering which everybody old gets

Yup. Old age is not natural. Historically, men have lived till 30-40, but then came modern medicine and made living (more accurately, rotting) till 80 the "normal" thing.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
What is that

Basically grind hard in your 20s, looksmaxx and make a shitload of money, to enjoy your male peak 'that comes from 30-50'. Don't neglect women, but focus on maxxing out your LMS/SMV etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Basically grind hard in your 20s, looksmaxx and make a shitload of money, to enjoy your male peak 'that comes from 30-50'. Don't neglect women, but focus on maxxing out your LMS/SMV etc.

Redpill cope 20-30 is all that matter

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, UnderTheKnife and Elvisandreaa
Yup. Old age is not natural. Historically, men have lived till 30-40, but then came modern medicine and made living (more accurately, rotting) till 80 the "normal" thing.

Some cro-magnons made 70. That average is skewed a lot by so many deaths of children in real old times.

Redpill cope 20-30 is all that matter
True to a considerable degree, however if you look young and take TRT you could still run @nikeair270* or @Deusmaximus game. Never give up, shoot for your dreams. I promise you could have everything you ever wanted. :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

*married a hot young girl at 31+...

• JFL
Some cro-magnons made 70. That average is skewed a lot by so many deaths of children in real old times.

Could be. But most men died either in battle or after getting some disease.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I'd say past 50 is when you get ugly, weak and shriveled and eventually catch some lifelong disease that will make you pills dependent for the rest of your life, there are still a lot of men that are healthy and young looking in their 40's. Past 60 years old it's just brutal

• +1
Just become an asexual peaceful geezer monk
179133858_5808675742506263_2410364842785213264_n.jpg

@TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: spirili, Lawton88 and UnderTheKnife
I'd say past 50 is when you get ugly, weak and shriveled and eventually catch some lifelong disease that will make you pills dependent for the rest of your life, there are still a lot of men that are healthy and young looking in their 40's. Past 60 years old it's just brutal

Yeah, I see some good looking men in their 50s with hot 30s women. But usually they're chads.

• +1
Could be. But most men died either in battle or after getting some disease.

That is true. We have hit a point now where the extra years the past few decades are just unhealthy years for a lot of people though. They are close to being able to rejuvenate the body though. A lot of questions when that becomes reality soon.

• +1
In my 20s, i feel like right after i wake up my whole body feels its 18 again like everything is in its peak back lol i dont know if this is a real phenomena