The AI conundrum (puberty/height/framemaxxers GTFIH)

ItsyBitsyJayhawk

ItsyBitsyJayhawk

Extinction is the rule, survival is the exception
So I've been scouring the forum for opinions on different types of AIs and I came across some old threads concerning the subject matter which are very divisive to say the least. All my concerns regarding AIs based on what I have learnt so far will be duly addressed in this post. To whomever this may be of interest, do yourself a favor and read this to the end.
For the newbies to understand the gish gallop that I will be momentarily spitting, we need to dive into the fundamentals of this topic first.

*Skip the following text block if you know what AIs are and how they work*

To understand AIs, you must first understand the process of aromatization. Aromatization is basically the process in which certain androgens (generally considered to be male hormones) are converted into estrogens (commonly known as female hormones) which are easier for the body to metabolize. Let's start with Arom introducing Aromatase inhibitors. So Aromatase inhibitors are a class of compounds that restrict conversion of
Let's start with the modes of function of the three major third generation Aromatase inhibitors (Exemestane, Anastrozole and Letrozole) and each of these three inhibitors can be classified into two groups, steroidal and non-steroidal.

P.S. Ignore the post or mark it for later. The post is being edited because OP is a clumsy bastard who accidentally ended up pressing enter before completing his thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinibr, Vanilla and CoreSchizo
I'm on aromasin I cant jerk off sometimes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and Vanilla
Don't bump this. I'll be reposting a better thread about this topic soon. Will tag you all there and link that thread here too.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
I'm on aromasin I cant jerk off sometimes
side effects are all in your head , its tolerated well at 25mg every day in clinical studies i believe
maybe you vjust have ed

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
side effects are all in your head , its tolerated well at 25mg every day in clinical studies i believe
maybe you vjust have ed
Nope. This is the clinically prescribed dosage for female breast cancer patients. The dosages are administered in accordance to your hormonal profile and not everyone's hormonal profile is similar.

To anyone reading this thread, I've made a better, more complete version of this post. Go read that instead. I'll drop the link here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back