The alcohol vs gym/healthmaxxing trade off problem.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Drinking is a game changer for my success at clubs/bars. My nt`ness and game is day and night between drinking vs sober.
Usually the best party nights i had with alcohol. Its just that since 2 years i have been drunk 2 times, because i wanted to gym and healthmaxx. So its very very rare for me to drink.

I really need to make more crazy experiences and be more outgoing, but on the other hand i dont want to destroy my gym routine and age more.
What should i do? Drink more often or focus on gym?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Lmao, Pumanator and 3 others
just drink whenever you go out

Drink.

Eat less calories on days that you are drinking and your gym progress will be just fine.

I "gave up" drinking for a bit and it became much more difficult to be NT on nights out. I definitely regret it.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Corleone and Deleted member 15827
i dont get more than 3 drinks on an night out unless someone is offering shots for free, you can also work in night life which makes it alot better because girls will approach you waaaaaaay more than you would expect being a bouncer on fridays is perfect for healthmaxxing because youre sober, and then you can go out saturday night if you want

since im on carnivore i get jack daniels mixed with seltzer water, its super cheap and is not bad at all, and has no extra sugar and shit

I plan on going out every weekend now. Dont think this will be healthy.
Doesn't matter you're already in your 30s. what have you got to lose?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I don't drink cause it's haram and unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Germania and thereallegend
Just avoid it. It’s a temporary fix to a permanent problem. Focus on attacking the problem at its root. This is what I’ve been doing the last year and it sucks at first but it gets better, and eventually you can almost enjoy your time sober around drunk people. It takes practice though

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
Personnaly I drink once a week, it's a good compromise imo

If you are young a few nights of binge drinking won't affect gains too much.

alcohol is just a very popular band-aid fix that normies use for short term hedonism because 99% of normies are too stupid and ugly

realistically if you’re chad and low inhib enough then you should be able to pull girls without ingesting a liver-toxic, hormone ruining, collagen damaging, mTOR inhibiting, whiskey dick causing, poison.

it doesn’t mean you can’t drink on the odd rare occasion for a big event, but it’s often used as a crutch because a person lacks in other areas and simply relies on alcohol on every outing just to feel adequate.

think about it. you’re a literal clown if you rely on a foul poison that stops your dick from working just to be able to pull or talk to a girl. chad gets so used to pulling girls that he can do it sober 10x easier than you can do it while drunk.
maybe phenibut can help with inhibition instead of alcohol problem is quick development of tolerance maybe blasting benzos instead? idk we need drugmaxxers input for that..

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Pumanator
Chad gets blackout drunk every weekend in the club

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
as long as your diet/gym routine is on point and you dont binge on mcdonalds or some shitty fastfood at 5 AM after every night out then it wont have any major effect

go out have fun while you're young

Also if youre truly a healthschizo choose the drinks that are low in calories and wont bloat you (gin/vodka, seltzers) and avoid beer, wine etc and sugary mixers

small amounts of high quality wine can be healthy :Comfy:

Shots of whiskey.

1) If you're cutting and clubbing, you only sip on tall coke zero/some diet soda.

2) When you get introduced to somebody chill, you take shots together.

3) Before you approach a chick giving you indicators of interest, take a shot with the boys.

If you're at the point where going out on the weekend fucks your gains that bad, you're lifting for male gaze and not female gaze. Nothing wrong with that though

Drinking is a game changer for my success at clubs/bars. My nt`ness and game is day and night between drinking vs sober.
Usually the best party nights i had with alcohol. Its just that since 2 years i have been drunk 2 times, because i wanted to gym and healthmaxx. So its very very rare for me to drink.

I really need to make more crazy experiences and be more outgoing, but on the other hand i dont want to destroy my gym routine and age more.
What should i do? Drink more often or focus on gym?

nah if you are down to your desired bodyfat and stick to your gym routine then drinking on the weekends and even having a takeaway isnt going to do anything at all, you will gain water weight or you might not but that will be all & why would you sacrifice time and fun for what you think is health when genetics have a considerable influence on your life expectancy

nah if you are down to your desired bodyfat and stick to your gym routine then drinking on the weekends and even having a takeaway isnt going to do anything at all, you will gain water weight or you might not but that will be all & why would you sacrifice time and fun for what you think is health when genetics have a considerable influence on your life expectancy
Yeah imo 4 drinks in the night is absolutely fine

But ngl.i always over do it
Usually have 10 vodka diet cokes jfl
And spend like over £100 fml