The all or nothing theory applies particularly to blacks

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Either you're a thugmaxxed BBC Tyrone or you're doomed to live an incel life, there's almost no in-between.

For almost all other races you have basically 2 options : alpha chad or beta servant. Even among the white chads, there can be different kinds of personalities. You can be a righteous model citizen, an ambitious career man or an asshole, women will flock to you regardless. But if you're black, you're supposed to live up to the tough, rough thug stereotype if you don't want to die a virgin.

Even the allegedly most disadvantaged races like curry and rice have more options than blacks: if you break that nerdy geeky stereotype you can fuck a Stacy. If you keep your head down and work hard, you can still betabuxx a woman. But for blacks, there's no "breaking stereotypes". Break that BBC Tyrone stereotype and you're doomed.

Thugmaxxing + BBC is the only way to go for blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Final82, dogtown, kobecel and 4 others
Obamamaxx and have a romance with a stacy who happens to be the Prime Minister of Denmark.
Bama

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Just look how obedient she is. Bet she let 'bama conquer Denmark more than twice after the press conference.
president-barack-obama-meets-with-danish-prime-minister-helle-on-24-picture-id139772655

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Thugmaxxing + BBC is the only way to go for blacks.
Fuckin caged when I see the 3 likes to the post are from the exemplary ultra white race species. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
My man ; )
Touchy

That's why I get pissed off when my mom won't let me pierce my ears or get tattoos. Its literallyry the easiest form of thugmaxxing and it distracts from my geeky features. She just says no "Women like nice polite men". Does she not understand how slutty bitches are today.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Final82 and Deleted member 616
That's why I get pissed off when my mom won't let me pierce my ears or get tattoos. Its literallyry the easiest form of thugmaxxing and it distracts from my geeky features. She just says no "Women like nice polite men". Does she not understand how slutty bitches are today.
what's ur dad like

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
I'm just glad im not black tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Kenma, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Cope, alot of Urkles doing well today

Obamamaxx and have a romance with a stacy who happens to be the Prime Minister of Denmark.
View attachment 18445
He's a commie
Michelle is actually Michael
Their children aren't theirs, they're renting them from their family doctor
He's in Gitmo now
:dafuckfeels:

You can get away with being a "corny nigga" if youre GL enough tho. Broderick Hunter is a prime example. Good enough looks can halo pretty much any personality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
cheesecake IQ. LOOKS are what determine whether you will die a virgin or not.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma
cheesecake IQ. LOOKS are what determine whether you will die a virgin or not.
Looks are not everything, but it's a large piece of the cake

Looks are not everything, but it's a large piece of the cake

you need to swallow the blackpill then. looks are what determine your success with women. money and status can compensate in some cases but looks is really the key factor.

ugly guys will be incel forever unless they moneymaxx/statusmaxx to betabux or statusfux

normie guys will get the occasional lay and be able to betabux later on

chads will slay without needing anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
you need to swallow the blackpill then. looks are what determine your success with women. money and status can compensate in some cases but looks is really the key factor.
Bicch, some people here say I'm chad and I'm still a fucking virgin. I can't communicate with people like a normal human and I stay inside playing mineycrafta.

Bicch, some people here say I'm chad and I'm still a fucking virgin. I can't communicate with people like a normal human and I stay inside playing mineycrafta.

then you arent chad. or females dont think you're accessible because you dont make it clear that you want them to open their legs.

then you arent chad. or females dont think you're accessible because you dont make it clear that you want them to open their legs.
I see, either one is a possibility, probably a combination of both.

Didn't you date several girls with mental issues?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Doesn't matter what people here rate you. If women are not actively trying to seduce you then you're not a Chad.

Blacks have a lesser chance of being autistics though.

Also, I've known some that were not quite thugmaxxed that still got more ass than I did
I think the reason why it's mostly true is because let's face it, black women are fucking cunts. Basically caused miscegenation

This is pretty true generally for most ehtnics,
If you're Asian generally you're some kpop changlite or you play chess and watch anime.
If you're Indian you either work at 7/11 or are gl and work at 7/11.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245