The American trailer trash pheno

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
This is what I call the american trailer trash phenotype. People of this phenotype are some of weirdest people you'll meet. They are dumb, closed-minded, and violent.
Most people with this pheno are fat. They speak in a low class southern accent that is unintelligible to people outside of their community. They live in trailers outside the towns in West Virginia, Mississipi or arkansas.They can often be spotted high on drugs by the side of the road.

They have strange political and religious beliefs. Some of them refuse to believe the moon landings ever happened, believe internet waves will cause skin cancer and other tinfoil shit like that. They also commit crimes regularly and prey on young children. They mostly consume junk food, practice little hygiene and are overall the most repulsive people you'll ever meet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, BrahminBoss, Bushman and 8 others
Respond to my other tag

Happy mothers s day

Also Carson doesn’t have white trash pheno tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Jason Voorhees
@TechnoBoss @Bushman @Sprinkles @ElTruecel @murdah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 61307 and ElTruecel
Respond to my other tag

Happy mothers s day

Also Carson doesn’t have white trash pheno tbh
I included him because I hate him

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
lmfao they are the white version of niggers

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, dna_cel and Jason Voorhees
They are some of the most hospitable people I've been with. Their pheno isn't common where I live but if I drive upstate like a few hours away they are everywhere. If you go to their houses you will see a bunch of babies running around in just diapers and the house will be a state of disrepair. A lot of things may not be working like the toilet or the sinks.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I’ve lived around them.
Rednecks are actually pretty chill and down to earth.
They can be pretty racist to blacks like me, but it’s usually just everyday kinda racism as opposed to esoteric internet weirdo kinda racism. Even then, they usually have mixed or black relatives lmao.

i prefer them to higher class whites to be honest.

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and BrahminBoss