The Amish are the most successfull Anarchist Group in History

King Solomon

King Solomon

Platinum
1.) Birth rates 6.5 on pace to have a larger population than the current population of the US by 2235-2240 as they double their population every 20 years. (355,000 in 2020)

2.) Health: Average age life expectancy is 80 years old and have vastly lower rates of disease than the average American. Their diet is low to no processed foods, additives, salt, alcohol, smoking, etc. They grow and make their own organic food. No lethal injections, natural home births, no SSID, Birth certs, drivers licenses with a fake STRAWMAN debt slave name. They're not a part of the government system and the courts have 0 juristriction over them.

3.) Wealth: Now although their earnings are near poverty levels they pass on vast amounts of land, precious metals, homes, and livestock to to their family for generations. Their wealth continues to build over time. They don't have Jewish usary loans, credit cards, etc. Once the reset occurs and we go back to sound money their wealth may be go up 10x-100x overnight as the precious metals have been supressed artificially for a over a century now.

4.) Marriage Rates: They have a 98% success rate for life long marriages. They have traditional roles and crhistian morals and values. Women have no access to the internet, social media, birth control, or large cities with millions of dicks. Their decisions are limited to the options they have within their small towns of normally under 10,000 people (some are over 40,000). They're shamed if they cheat, or divorce their husbands and potentially kicked out of the Amish community. They have strict rules preventing whores. In an unregulated sexual market place the women devalue themselves and become worthless whores that can't pairbond. Their women don't wear any fakeup or jewelry either. They stay virgins until after marriage.

5.) Education: They home school their young and no indoctrination camps to dumb down their children to be controlled wage slaves for the gov for life

6.) Crime Rates: Altough we have no total data for this since they follow their religion very strictly we can assume their crime rates are close to 0. Good luck finding a single Amish person in prison.

7.) Taxes, utilities, bills, etc: They owe nothing, are not debt slaves tax slaves, etc They have their land patents so they actually own their land so there's no eminent domain. They're fully self sufficient and have no bills.

8.) Career/lifestyle: They don't have a wageslave job as they're business owners. They thrived during covid scamdemic. They are a community based group that help each other buid homes and grow as one. No military service ever.

In the end if the grid goes down, scamdemic, lockdowns, forced lethal injections, etc. That does nothing but make the Amish stronger and thrive. They're of German ancestry. They chose not to become corrupted by the advancements of technology and work hard for their daily meal and live a life devoted to GOD. While all nations will be falling apart and immoral degeneracy is running wild and families are all but destroyed the Amish are thriving. Anarchy doesn't mean chaos or without laws or rules. It just means know dictatorship or government to brainwash and control them. These people are self sufficient, christian, anarcho capitalists. I admire their dedication over the last 300 years to still be thriving in America which is crumbling fast.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr Test, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 11126 and 25 others
brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
brutal tbh
I was hoping for this to be inspirational but brutal can be one way of looking at this. I suppose they're the example of how one can fight against the Satanic Fake Jews and just not play their game and completely get out of society. Little did we know their 300+ year old group would become one of the most successfull long term groups in modern history. I don't even think they've hit their peak yet. Once the reset happens and we go back to sound money their precious metals which they pass on from generation to generation will go up 10x-100x and they will dramatically increase their wealth and buy much more fertile land in more areas within America. I expect the complete collapse of the currency within 10 years but I could be wrong so I will go with no later than 2040. After the expansion of land and increase of wealth their birth rates may go up even faster and perhaps hit 8 million Amish before the end of the century. Meanwhile the entire world population will be going through major depopulation with 5G, 6G, Geoengineering, chemicals in food, GMO's, low food quality food shortages lethal injections they call vaccines, medication, etc. They world population will be under a billion most likely by 2050.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, mogstars, Good_Little_Goy and 8 others
I was hoping for this to be inspirational but brutal can be one way of looking at this. I suppose they're the example of how one can fight against the Satanic Fake Jews and just not play their game and completely get out of society. Little did we know their 300+ year old group would become one of the most successfull long term groups in modern history. I don't even think they've hit their peak yet. Once the reset happens and we go back to sound money their precious metals which they pass on from generation to generation will go up 10x-100x and they will dramatically increase their wealth and buy much more fertile land in more areas within America. I expect the complete collapse of the currency within 10 years but I could be wrong so I will go with no later than 2040. After the expansion of land and increase of wealth their birth rates may go up even faster and perhaps hit 8 million Amish before the end of the century. Meanwhile the entire world population will be going through major depopulation with 5G, 6G, Geoengineering, chemicals in food, GMO's, low food quality food shortages lethal injections they call vaccines, medication, etc. They world population will be under a billion most likely by 2050.
mirin ur concetration tbh

opposite of mine
while u balance rocks in river , i would sperg them out seeing who goes the farthest

ye its sad tbh , i got strong valued fmsily but i owuld want an entire clan or neighbour like armish

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
mirin ur concetration tbh

opposite of mine
while u balance rocks in river , i would sperg them out seeing who goes the farthest

ye its sad tbh , i got strong valued fmsily but i owuld want an entire clan or neighbour like armish
I'm very excited to visit an Amish family for 2 weeks this summer. I'm moving south to help my aunt with her off grid shelter as I learned how to set up solar panels and batteries and hook it up so I figure I can help her out and then I will stay with an Amish family and see what I can learn. I'm excited to tell them how the world is crumbling in chaos and degeneracy.

• Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Kyff and Deleted member 15309
I'm very excited to visit an Amish family for 2 weeks this summer. I'm moving south to help my aunt with her off grid shelter as I learned how to set up solar panels and batteries and hook it up so I figure I can help her out and then I will stay with an Amish family and see what I can learn. I'm excited to tell them how the world is crumbling in chaos and degeneracy.
update me

i love trad people , i always try to hangout with villagers instead of rotting in phone when. i do camping

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
do they accept outsiders into their communities if they want to live their life in the same way or do you need to be born Amish to live with them?

Go and live with them if you like that lifestyle so much

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Aqua, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Amish will be new jews

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 14774, n0rthface and 1 other person
Go and live with them if you like that lifestyle so much
16023 2

Ofc your pic is a white person suffering

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Amish will be new jews
Amish just mind their own business and generate their own wealth. The Jews are parasites that use other inventions and labor to produce wealth for them. That and the Amish are christian and the Jews are satanists.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Aqua, Deleted member 16834 and 6 others
Amish just mind their own business and generate their own wealth. The Jews are parasites that use other inventions and labor to produce wealth for them. That and the Amish are christian and the Jews are satanists.
I know but I meant in the way they are a little conceited tribe that have their own ideas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
u made me wanna turn amish tbh. religion is good because it gives a moral compass, but I can't believe in God without proof. I do believe that moral compass is biologically ingrained in everyone though, so I support religion

do they accept outsiders into their communities if they want to live their life in the same way or do you need to be born Amish to live with them?
I've read stories about it but this is rare. However, short term stays with Amish families are normal. If this is a possiblity I would be a great candidate as I have German ancestry, Christian, no Vax, and already live off grid. I don't know if I would be allowed to have a virgin 18 year old wife as a 36 year old dude. At the very least a short term stay has been very intriguing to me for the last 5 years.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
I know but I meant in the way they are a little conceited tribe that have their own ideas
I would say the only thing that makes them similar to the fake Jews is being tribal and successfull in their own separate ways.

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
I would say the only thing that makes them similar to the fake Jews is being tribal and successfull in their own separate ways.
People who run usa and uk worship the devil tho

Is on looksmax.org :lul:
Yes, one can be on looks max offgrid. Not sure why that's considered shocking. I have an off grid property in AK as well with internet. There are 100's of off grid youtube channels and obviously they have internet and are even on social media. The goal is to help others become off grid as well. I have internet I'm not a complete savage although that's the final step before completely stepping out of society. I leveraged the internet, books and courses to help learn to become fully sufficient.

Although I have yet to reach the level the Amish have taken things I just take one step at a time. Deleting all social media was a very large step and I believe all people who wish to become free should take that step frist. My dopamine levels finally normalized.

There's no need to dox yourself. I literally posted above that I already have plans to complete a 2 week stay with an Amish family this summer. I'm fortunate that my aunt has connections with the Ammish that are 2 hours from where she lives.

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and ConspiracyTheory
:feelsgood:tbh

him rotting with @Thompsonz is slowing him down
Misery loves company. Those who are miserable don't enjoy seeing others happy so they must bring them down to their level.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ConspiracyTheory, ropemax and 1 other person
Misery loves company. Those who are miserable don't enjoy seeing others happy so they must bring them down to their level.
ar u stone from lookism?

u made me wanna turn amish tbh. religion is good because it gives a moral compass, but I can't believe in God without proof. I do believe that moral compass is biologically ingrained in everyone though, so I support religion
That's quite understandable to both want to join something that's working but to need proof. You have to do your own research and know what's proof for you but for me the proof was within biblical prophecy as over 80% of biblical prophecy has come to fruition over thousands of years. Now there's been artifiacts and discoveries but what did it for me was the biblical prophecies as there's no man or group of men who can or will ever predict thousands of years in advance and have them come to fruition and continue to be proven correct as time progresses. That's just me so you may need to actually die before you believe. Remember, the brainwashing we go through is deliberately designed to have us believe false things that contradict biblical teachings they attack and mock God in chruch, gov, TV, movies etc all the while their God is satan either knowingly or unknowingly. I was a part of that system for many decades as I went to the liberal colleges, obtained a M.S. in Environmental Science and thought GOD was a joke. I realized the real joke was the system I had been living in and man made religions are the issue and I keep my faith with GOD and not through any priest or religion telling me what to believe or their interpretations. The Catholic Church is a fake christian religion as our many christian religions as they're designed to trick people nothing more. Their teaching go against biblical scriptures.

• +1
Reactions: NoCope
If I had my own land I would love to live in an Amish community but I’m pretty sure they don’t accept outsiders

ar u stone from lookism?
Who? No I was never on those boards. I've heard mixed things about lookism but I never once went to that website.

If I had my own land I would love to live in an Amish community but I’m pretty sure they don’t accept outsiders
You may be right. I'll find out more this summer. I've read that it does happen but very rare. With the way things are going in this Nation I believe it might become more common if allowed.

That's quite understandable to both want to join something that's working but to need proof. You have to do your own research and know what's proof for you but for me the proof was within biblical prophecy as over 80% of biblical prophecy has come to fruition over thousands of years. Now there's been artifiacts and discoveries but what did it for me was the biblical prophecies as there's no man or group of men who can or will ever predict thousands of years in advance and have them come to fruition and continue to be proven correct as time progresses. That's just me so you may need to actually die before you believe. Remember, the brainwashing we go through is deliberately designed to have us believe false things that contradict biblical teachings they attack and mock God in chruch, gov, TV, movies etc all the while their God is satan either knowingly or unknowingly. I was a part of that system for many decades as I went to the liberal colleges, obtained a M.S. in Environmental Science and thought GOD was a joke. I realized the real joke was the system I had been living in and man made religions are the issue and I keep my faith with GOD and not through any priest or religion telling me what to believe or their interpretations. The Catholic Church is a fake christian religion as our many christian religions as they're designed to trick people nothing more. Their teaching go against biblical scriptures.
This is super interesting, and there was a period of my life where I religiously believed in God and it helped me a lot in life. Can you please send me some of the resources, I will read them today. Ty in advance dude

This is super interesting, and there was a period of my life where I religiously believed in God and it helped me a lot in life. Can you please send me some of the resources, I will read them today. Ty in advance dude
No problem.

Do you have any thoughts as to when that will finally happen?
Everything is speculation although this earth appears to be crumbling faster by the day now. I would say 2030 is our end game time limit. My guess is they will throw up shit on the wall and hope it sticks with another false flag with an Asteroid or alien invasion and say we need to come together as one to win and then boom NWO, one world currency total enslavement.

This is the way, in fact this may be the only way.

Everything is speculation although this earth appears to be crumbling faster by the day now. I would say 2030 is our end game time limit. My guess is they will throw up shit on the wall and hope it sticks with another false flag with an Asteroid or alien invasion and say we need to come together as one to win and then boom NWO, one world currency total enslavement.
I doubt its gonna be asteroid or aliens, that would take unbelievable effort to set up. A total grid shutdown is more reasonable imo since it would send everything into anarchy, while being very easy to do. Then after an x period of chaos they turn everything back on and come to "save us" as long as we "come together" and do what we're told.

I doubt its gonna be asteroid or aliens, that would take unbelievable effort to set up. A total grid shutdown is more reasonable imo since it would send everything into anarchy, while being very easy to do. Then after an x period of chaos they turn everything back on and come to "save us" as long as we "come together" and do what we're told.
Well they were able to shutdown a vast majority of nations for something that doesn't exist just recently so I would not put it past them to have the means to pull it off. They really pushed the Alien agenda more than ever during covid shutdowns. Magically we're now all on the same page that aliens exist and they decided to just release these documents for no reason at all. Also, they keep bringing up that ohh the asteroids just keep missing earth, I think they posted about one last Thursday. If I had to put money on it I'm going to say they will do both. Will it work? Maybe for 70% of the population but that will be enough to usher in the NWO. I can't wait.

Grid shutdowns are inevitable but they most likely be the "BIG" even necessary to enter us into the NWO. It will assist us in moving in that direction that's for sure. I can see many in the Z generation just killing themselves with no electricity for a couple weeks.

I love this thread

1.) Birth rates 6.5 on pace to have a larger population than the current population of the US by 2235-2240 as they double their population every 20 years. (355,000 in 2020)

2.) Health: Average age life expectancy is 80 years old and have vastly lower rates of disease than the average American. Their diet is low to no processed foods, additives, salt, alcohol, smoking, etc. They grow and make their own organic food. No lethal injections, natural home births, no SSID, Birth certs, drivers licenses with a fake STRAWMAN debt slave name. They're not a part of the government system and the courts have 0 juristriction over them.

3.) Wealth: Now although their earnings are near poverty levels they pass on vast amounts of land, precious metals, homes, and livestock to to their family for generations. Their wealth continues to build over time. They don't have Jewish usary loans, credit cards, etc. Once the reset occurs and we go back to sound money their wealth may be go up 10x-100x overnight as the precious metals have been supressed artificially for a over a century now.

4.) Marriage Rates: They have a 98% success rate for life long marriages. They have traditional roles and crhistian morals and values. Women have no access to the internet, social media, birth control, or large cities with millions of dicks. Their decisions are limited to the options they have within their small towns of normally under 10,000 people (some are over 40,000). They're shamed if they cheat, or divorce their husbands and potentially kicked out of the Amish community. They have strict rules preventing whores. In an unregulated sexual market place the women devalue themselves and become worthless whores that can't pairbond. Their women don't wear any fakeup or jewelry either. They stay virgins until after marriage.

5.) Education: They home school their young and no indoctrination camps to dumb down their children to be controlled wage slaves for the gov for life

6.) Crime Rates: Altough we have no total data for this since they follow their religion very strictly we can assume their crime rates are close to 0. Good luck finding a single Amish person in prison.

7.) Taxes, utilities, bills, etc: They owe nothing, are not debt slaves tax slaves, etc They have their land patents so they actually own their land so there's no eminent domain. They're fully self sufficient and have no bills.

8.) Career/lifestyle: They don't have a wageslave job as they're business owners. They thrived during covid scamdemic. They are a community based group that help each other buid homes and grow as one. No military service ever.

In the end if the grid goes down, scamdemic, lockdowns, forced lethal injections, etc. That does nothing but make the Amish stronger and thrive. They're of German ancestry. They chose not to become corrupted by the advancements of technology and work hard for their daily meal and live a life devoted to GOD. While all nations will be falling apart and immoral degeneracy is running wild and families are all but destroyed the Amish are thriving. Anarchy doesn't mean chaos or without laws or rules. It just means know dictatorship or government to brainwash and control them. These people are self sufficient, christian, anarcho capitalists. I admire their dedication over the last 300 years to still be thriving in America which is crumbling fast.
I love your essays bro they are based asf

Great poster

Also i hate women that reject me For my height and dick size😢

Almost all Amish in 2022 live in the US.
They're not a part of the government system and the courts have 0 juristriction over them.

7.) Taxes, utilities, bills, etc: They owe nothing, are not debt slaves tax slaves, etc They have their land patents so they actually own their land so there's no eminent domain.
Almost all Amish in 2022 live in the US. I can say definitely the claims copied above are false.
Given that these claims are factually wrong, one should not believe anything else in the OP.

The world population will be under a billion most likely by 2050.
Only with nuclear apocalypse. Curries and africans are breeding like rats that their number is surpassing the rate of those that died. By 2050 you can expect even bigger population just because they breed like dirty disgusting animals on the streets of Kerala

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Amish mogs indeed

I admire the Amish a lot but if they ever became a real cultural threat to the establishment they would easily be taken care of.

There is a difference between rebelling against the system and just not being worth their time. Amish are based but at the same time they aren't really doing anything revolutionary if they became an extremist group tomorrow the Amish would end very rapidly.

The only large structures that are allowed to remain are ones deemed irrelevant (Amish) or groups playing within their rules

Last edited:

total atheistcuck death

I admire the Amish a lot but if they ever became a real cultural threat to the establishment they would easily be taken care of.
And you wouldnt?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126