The Amnesia Effect

D

Deleted member 16392

Gold
A simple theory that suggests the longer you missed out on life experiences the more bitter you are. Fucking hundreds of women has a negligible affect after a certain age.

You cannot make up for missing crucial milestones during your 15-18 age. The only slayers I knew during university (18-21), already had their young love stage, and were just making memories by plowing hundreds of sluts.

JFL at fools who think they can replicate young life at 21+. Amnesia didn't even start to slay till 27, hundreds of women will never make up for his pain. He will permanently live in adolescent purgatory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, fauxfox, Be_ConfidentBro and 31 others
I dont care at this point tbh. Also hey its me

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, MakinItHappenReturn, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
you are Right but its better than not slaying at all:Comfy:

missing teen love is not good you are used to be single and lonely but it can be redone if you get good amount of experiences later and overwrite your old way of thinking

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, noodlelover and Cidre enjoyer
There is nothing that can make up for a wasted youth

I lucked out with a 1 in a million ascension from ages 20-21, but by then the damaged had been done. I still get PTSD flashbacks from my incel days. No amount of partying or slaying changes that; I'll never get over it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Be_ConfidentBro, litaz and 21 others
Salludon mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, datboijj and Ryan
coping inkwell faggots coping that they didnt fuck insecure stinky white girls when they were 17

just rope you are genetic garbage low testosterone twats

if you had average testosterone levels you wouldnt give a shit about that

fucking wristcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21796, galego123 and 14 others
There is nothing that can make up for a wasted youth

I lucked out with a 1 in a million ascension and still get PTSD flashbacks from my incel days. No amount of partying or slaying changes that. I'll never get over it
yea getting first relationships when u r over 20 feels weird and surreal ngl.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and forevergymcelling
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, PointOfNoReturn, n0rthface and 1 other person
yea getting first relationships when u r over 20 feels weird and surreal ngl.
It's not even that though.

By the time you ascend in your early-mid 20s, everyone has already experienced everything 100 times; meanwhile you're playing catch up. Partying and slaying isn't as fun/exciting for everyone else like it is for you, because they've been doing that shit since 14. By 20 every girl has been fucked a dozen times at house parties, cars, swimming pools, public places ect they're already jaded by that age. While you spent the past 10 years in your room playing counter strike all day and have 0 experiences. You feel pathetic being so far behind everyone else.

When you meet a girl in your twenties, she already has a double digit slaycount and several ex boyfriends. You will never know what it feels like to be each others firsts at a time when everything was new and exciting e.g. sneaking out your parents house at 16 to meet your gf at 3am, you'll never know what its like. She's done it all already. She's bored.

It's a bit like video games. Back in the day you could play MW2 for 7 hours a day all week, being totally immersed and addicted. Video games were fun, the online experience was just insane playing with friends in party chat ect nowadays you buy a new game at launch and play it for like an hour then call it a day. It's not the same as it used to be. You've done it all before, you don't get that excitement like you did when you were younger

It's not just about girls either, hangout with your friends when everyone had free time, doing dumb shit knowing you'll never get in that much trouble. Now if you wanna meet your friends you gotta schedule that shit in 2 months in advance cause everyone is a full time wagecuck with 0 free time, pussy whipped into oblivion by their miserable gfs ect

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, gigaChadlet, Deleted member 25667 and 18 others
coping inkwell faggots coping that they didnt fuck insecure stinky white girls when they were 17

just rope you are genetic garbage low testosterone twats

if you had average testosterone levels you wouldnt give a shit about that

fucking wristcels
You are the nigger saying you want to know what white foids like so you can bang them, then fail to do so and consider turning gay lmao :lul: ironic coming from a gay ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Fear, datboijj and 1 other person
You are the nigger saying you want to know what white foids like so you can bang them, then fail to do so and consider turning gay lmao :lul: ironic coming from a gay ass nigga
i fucked white foid yesterday and she gave me her number

keep coping sfcel you are the type of trash that is cucking the west to oblivion

low testosterone pale twats

med bvlls like me in Western Europe keep this part of the world alive. Subhuman barbarans like you get cucked by Gooks thousands of miles away. You useless bitch just fucking rope yourself you pale weak frail subhuman cocksucker

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL

keep coping sfcel you are the type of trash that is cucking the west to oblivion

med bvlls like me in Western Europe keep this part of the world alive. Subhuman barbarans like you get cucked by Gooks thousands of miles away. You useless bitch just fucking rope yourself you pale weak frail subhuman cocksucker
I'm not even a sfcel, keep living in delusional land retard since the only thing you're fucking that is white is prostitutes

I'm from Eastern Europe where it's rare to have low testosterone, my t levels are 760 ng/dl and i dont sleep, dont have a good diet and dont go to the gym and i t mog you to oblivion you fucking nigger while you try to live healthy and inject t (its called genes) , you mad cause im pale and you're a shitskin faggot? Go be someone's bitch in prison where it's your natural habitat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Fear, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I'm not even a sfcel, keep living in delusional land retard since the only thing you're fucking that is white is prostitutes

I'm from Eastern Europe where it's rare to have low testosterone, my t levels are 760 ng/dl and i dont sleep, dont have a good diet and dont go to the gym and i t mog you to oblivion you fucking nigger, you mad cause im pale and you're a shitskin faggot? Go be someone's bitch in prison where it's your natural habitat
Cope I rejected a white becky that approached me in the gym yesterday as well.

You are from eastern Europe. Nuff said. Go eat wood you slav subhuman.

Every nigger from the West mogs you to oblivion keep trying to be part of the west we will keep on rejecting your Soviet cucked ass you will never be attractive with your shit russian accent you fucking mongloid

Cope I rejected a white becky that approached me in the gym yesterday as well.

You are from eastern Europe. Nuff said. Go eat wood you slav subhuman.

Every nigger from the West mogs you to oblivion keep trying to be part of the west we will keep on rejecting your Soviet cucked ass you will never be attractive with your shit russian accent you fucking mongloid
Keep rotting on this forum and inventing stories, no one believes your lies including yourself. I'm not even slav/russian, but even if i was niggers are at the bottom of the list when it comes to looks , even asians have more appeal than you .

You rejected a white girl and also fucked one yesterday? WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE, right after you posted that you considering turning into a faggot legit and wanting to marry even a tranny. Mentally unstable rapefugee that you are living in europe like a parasite. Enough talking, not worth arguing with delusional ethnics on this site. Go be an author and write books on how you slay and make sure to label them as SF since they're bs

@n0rthface look at this gay ass nigga :lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16392
Keep rotting on this forum and inventing stories, no one believes your lies including yourself. I'm not even slav/russian, but even if i was niggers are at the bottom of the list when it comes to looks , even asians have more appeal than you .

You rejected a white girl and also fucked one yesterday? WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE, right after you posted that you considering turning into a faggot legit and wanting to marry even a tranny. Mentally unstable rapefugee that you are living in europe like a parasite. Enough talking, not worth arguing with delusional ethnics on this site. Go be an author and write books on how you slay and make sure to label them as SF since they're bs
Cope. Your only taste of the West will be of watching YouTube videos you deprived bitch. Read the thread you illitare slavic bitch It was a troll post.

"Ethnics"

NaZis literally exterminated your subhuman ass, I would want to post pics of the average slav but I can't be botherd to post the pic

Send me your location I will use my money, which you dont have, to travel to your house right now, with my superior passport, to kill you with my gun, which I can use because I can affort top quality training for Special forces soliders to murder you and your no teeth having subhuman family.

Go work in the woods to provide dental care for you babushka you slavic clown

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
Cope. Your only taste of the West will be of watching YouTube videos you deprived bitch. Read the thread you illitare slavic bitch It was a troll post.

"Ethnics"

NaZis literally exterminated your subhuman ass, I would want to post pics of the average slav but I can't be botherd to post the pic

Send me your location I will use my money, which you dont have, to travel to your house right now, with my superior passport, to kill you with my gun, which I can use because I can affort top quality training for Special forces soliders to murder you and your no teeth having subhuman family.

Keep rotting in your 1960s appartment complex whilst We in the West provide adequate new homes for ethnics that intellectually and physically mog your pale subhuman ass. Brutal for you how we treat ethnics better than slavs here hahahahha

we fucking hate slavs and you wont even know it because you cannot afford to come to vaction here JFL

"Ethnics"

actual cringe, keyboard warrior, you're not gonna do shit. Stop threatening people you squeaker. You're embarassing yourself

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
actual cringe, keyboard warrior, you're not gonna do shit. Stop threatening people you squeaker. You're embarassing yourself
Send location I sent you private message.

Send location

This actually stings i hope you’re larping tho

you fucking illitare slavish neandertal ogre

send me your location I will come to your house and murder you you fucking bitch

Answer PM you bitch. I can afford bail and a good lawyer you whore
Stop acting hard soyboy internet warrior , i literally replied to your pm and you saying things like i didnt even reply, are you dumb or a troll? Or maybe dumb cause you're ethnic

Stop acting hard soyboy internet warrior , i literally replied to your pm and you saying things like i didnt even reply, are you dumb or a troll? Or maybe dumb cause you're ethnic
Send your location. Let's see who is the bitch here. Send your location in PM I will visit you right now I can take plane tomorrow I don't have to work right now

You slavic skinny pig

Attachments

• this fucking bitch.png
    this fucking bitch.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Umbra

By the time you ascend in your early-mid 20s, everyone has already experienced everything 100 times; meanwhile you're playing catch up. Partying and slaying isn't as fun/exciting for everyone else like it is for you, because they've been doing that shit since 14. By 20 every girl has been fucked a dozen times at house parties, cars, swimming pools, public places ect they're already jaded by that age. While you spent the past 10 years in your room playing counter strike all day and have 0 experiences. You feel pathetic being so far behind everyone else.

When you meet a girl in your twenties, she already has a double digit slaycount and several ex boyfriends. You will never know what it feels like to be each others firsts at a time when everything was new and exciting e.g. sneaking out your parents house at 16 to meet your gf at 3am, you'll never know what its like. She's done it all already. She's bored.

It's a bit like video games. Back in the day you could play MW2 for 7 hours a day all week, being totally immersed and addicted. Video games were fun, the online experience was just insane playing with friends in party chat ect nowadays you buy a new game at launch and play it for like an hour then call it a day. It's not the same as it used to be. You've done it all before, you don't get that excitement like you did when you were younger

It's not just about girls either, hangout with your friends when everyone had free time, doing dumb shit knowing you'll never get in that much trouble. Now if you wanna meet your friends you gotta schedule that shit in 2 months in advance cause everyone is a full time wagecuck with 0 free time, pussy whipped into oblivion by their miserable gfs ect
Antonio banderas antonio

I've got Chadlite friends pussy whipped by 4 PSL chubbies. Even two months notice is a struggle for some of these faggots. Life would still be decent if I lived in a house with friends, going abroad with them and slaying. Even trying to get a Barca trip planned is hell because of moaning gfs. Most men are their own worst enemy. They miss their old lives but can't pull the plug on some ugly Becky they hate anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 9670 and forevergymcelling
Send your location. Let's see who is the bitch here. Send your location in PM I will visit you right now I can take plane tomorrow I don't have to work right now

You slavic skinny pig
look at this ape getting mad over a guy on the internet, wanting to travel :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gad and Deleted member 16392
look at this ape getting mad over a guy on the internet, wanting to travel :lul:
Just like we traveled to Pakistan to murder Osama Bin Laden 6 foot 6 gigachad

You are nothing. Just some loser rotting in a crumbling infrastructe shithole slav country that got cucked by France, The Netherlands, Britain, Norway and Sweden for hundreds of years and now you're crying to join EU.

Only slav country that I can respect is poland the rest can eat shit

Just like we traveled to Pakistan to murder Osama Bin Laden 6 foot 6 gigachad

You are nothing. Just some loser rotting in a crumbling infrastructe shithole slav country that got cucked by France, The Netherlands, Britain, Norway and Sweden for hundreds of years and now you're crying to join EU.

Only slav country that I can respect is poland the rest can eat shit
You're either trolling or simply retarded, you are cringe af bro, hope you will realise in the coming years what you just wrote, and laugh at you. You're not even American or european and talk about special forces and killing bin laden .

We are in the eu for a long time and i don't live in the stereotypical slav infrastructure with shitty air and shit building, i'm not a permarotter like you so don't project. I have a life unlike you aspie ethnic i dont bother with people online wanting them to send me their location so i can visit them :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gad
You're either trolling or simply retarded, you are cringe af bro, hope you will realise in the coming years what you just wrote, and laugh at you. You're not even American or european and talk about special forces and killing bin laden .

We are in the eu for a long time and i don't live in the stereotypical slav infrastructure with shitty air and shit building, i'm not a permarotter like you so don't project. I have a life unlike you aspie ethnic i dont bother with people online wanting them to send me their location so i can visit them :lul:
answer my dm i fucking destroyed you cant say anything lmao

Foto

^^ this is where a Belgian ethnic with bachelors degree lives

250px       245 1

This is where you live but you cope saying you are from "EU" JFL your entire country is subhuman and your corrupt government rubs it in your face every day

every ethnic is the west mogs you in every way
As we saw on this forum even subhuman Low tier tyrone fuck white stacys
whilst you are "fucking" slavs with no teeth

brutal for you and your subhuman ass is ignored

Life is all about experiences everything good there is imo and unluckily a lot of stuff just can't be catched up on, like young love after a certain age

Looking in the future and making the most out of your situation is the best you can do

• +1
Reactions: litaz, never_lucky, Tobias Fünke and 1 other person
A simple theory that suggests the longer you missed out on life experiences the more bitter you are. Fucking hundreds of women has a negligible affect after a certain age.

You cannot make up for missing crucial milestones during your 15-18 age. The only slayers I knew during university (18-21), already had their young love stage, and were just making memories by plowing hundreds of sluts.

JFL at fools who think they can replicate young life at 21+. Amnesia didn't even start to slay till 27, hundreds of women will never make up for his pain. He will permanently live in adolescent purgatory.

I can relate..

I lost my V at 21 and ever since i've had a unhealthy obsession with "slaying".. i did get through a lot of women in my 20s.. now i'm 35 balding and pretty much incel

Losing your V at a young age is critical to a normal life

I can only imagine how fucked @Amnesia is losing his V at 27

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, litaz, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
nah he just has a negative outlook on relationships,women etc.
these forums brainwashed him
you destroyed him tbh

Nigga was just trolling us

2633420 38a58a404ce6235ccd9ff32c9d23b57e

this is why you JBmaxx. problem solved.

i feel almost completely disconnected from my subhuman days.

also OP, amnesia was mentally ill from birth. just lol if you think his environment is what caused this. he even had a girlfriend at 18.

Amnesia is definitely on the spectrum but I really do feel we need to stop making a joke of it ngl

Just like it's fucked up to make a joke of people who are born with genetic defects that affect them physically, it is as fucked up to make a joke of those who are born with genetic defects that affect them mentally

I get why people jump all over it, because it proves the black pill correct, in that he does have mental hurdles that mean he can't always be 'prince charming' to be exact. Saying that from reading one or two of his little blogs a year back I do remember thinking while it is quite apparent that this guy is weird, it doesn't come across like a girl would be totally bored of him.

i dont know, stating milestones are crucial and proclaiming "this is clear" makes me think this theory might be biased

no offence but the only reason this topic exists is to cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic
Over for oldcels

Bumperino

:soy:

amnesia had a girlfriend who he fucked when he was 18

nothing about being "incel" is inherently traumatic. you're not gonna get overwhelming intense flashbacks to sitting in a room alone

if you stop being incel then you'll get over it and adapt as long as your environment was actually the issue and not your brain

tons of people on this forum are genetically mentally ill and yet they wrongly blame their illness on their environment instead
Ngl Amnesia was the perfect normie before looksmaxxing

He just became chad after surgery

In any other mans scenario most here are ltn and become hightier normie at best from surgery

Damn bro this one cut deep

my boomer friends today tried convincing me that i need to have sex or else i will grow huge kidney stones
that will pass through my penis

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
my boomer friends today tried convincing me that i need to have sex or else i will grow huge kidney stones
It's true

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and datboijj
yo det
me and the homies were wondering if you believe in flat earth @Tony @cloUder @BrendioEEE
and if you are nazi too

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Tony, datboijj and 1 other person
1540 posts
nicer looking number

don't agree. plenty of ppl who don't get much action in their teens and start to get some in their twenties. 20s is still very young this forum is just autistic. now if your in your 30s doing this that is a different story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758