The amount of chads I see on tiktok is complete suifuel

i hate you but once i have my surgeries i will slay
Do it then id love to see it. I want you to slay nigga, I don’t hate you, but I give you tough love. Ascend whatever way you can. You should have money don’t you live with your parents

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Rule of large numbers, for everyone on the planet there is someones exact looksmatch
if you think all these guy are so attractive and the females sub par, IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY
Or maybe the dudes just have better looks level than the females did u consider that retard

I see model tier dudes all over live but rarely see model tier women. Its just being objective without a beta simp mindset

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
That's probably the best chad you saw though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Or maybe the dudes just have better looks level than the females did u consider that retard

I see model tier dudes all over live but rarely see model tier women. Its just being objective without a beta simp mindset
Its called being gay

Do it then id love to see it. I want you to slay nigga, I don’t hate you, but I give you tough love. Ascend whatever way you can. You should have money don’t you live with your parents
just 3 surgeries away

That's probably the best chad you saw though
He’s the highest tier but there’s plenty of low tier chads who are ripped with perfect faces

But no actuallt josh mcgregor and the Asian chico morph kid mog him maybe by a bit in appeal
Its called being gay
itd called you are retarded and delusional and insecure with your masculinity projecting your gayness onto me

I’ve scrolled through countless of these lives and it’s a bunch of mid women with occasional stacylites but I see chads all the time it’s as simple as that. I don’t overrate men and underrate women, ur just retarded

Rule of large numbers, for everyone on the planet there is someones exact looksmatch
Faces aren't quantifiable enough for this to be true. And intuitively nor is the theoretical probability 1.
He is sucking them a bit but again the models u see are masters of manipulating facial expression opry probably does it too

Like I said I found this guy on tiktok live, and neutrally he just is a mogger. Chadlite underrate. Not same PSL level as opry but appeal? Maybe mogs him. 6’2 nearly, with a jacked body and perfect smile
Back to the topic of the thread, for the good for you, stop using TikTok.
I woke up today with the intention of making the best of my extended weekend, but I made the mistake of coming to this website again and made a bigger mistake of clicking on a TikTok proxy thread. Now I just want to rot and cope. And I do this so much, it's a terrible habit!

He’s the highest tier but there’s plenty of low tier chads who are ripped with perfect faces

But no actuallt josh mcgregor and the Asian chico morph kid mog him maybe by a bit in appeal

itd called you are retarded and delusional and insecure with your masculinity projecting your gayness onto me

I’ve scrolled through countless of these lives and it’s a bunch of mid women with occasional stacylites but I see chads all the time it’s as simple as that. I don’t overrate men and underrate women, ur just retarded
There are few chads on tik tok they are not even the most famous

• Hmm...
Faces aren't quantifiable enough for this to be true. And intuitively nor is the theoretical probability 1.

I woke up today with the intention of making the best of my extended weekend, but I made the mistake of coming to this website again and made a bigger mistake of clicking on a TikTok proxy thread. Now I just want to rot and cope. And I do this so much, it's a terrible habit!
Nah son I gotta ascend. I make tiktoks myself I just use it as motivation. I need gym and to looksmax a few hard maxxes but mainly soft maxes

@aBetterMii ill give you this, the average girl does mog the average guy, but the good looking guys mog the good looking girls to death

A huge part of that is MAKE UP though

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
There are few chads on tik tok they are not even the most famous
There’s plenty of guys you’d be retarded to rate chadlite. There’s few GIGACHADS like psl gods but plenty of chads

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
There’s plenty of guys you’d be retarded to rate chadlite. There’s few GIGACHADS like psl gods but plenty of chads
I don't see them unless you consider vinnie hacker chad

Even this chad has failos anyway. His mouth Is too narrow and small, and his eyes are cuckish.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Even this chad has failos anyway. His mouth Is too narrow and small, and his eyes are cuckish.
Eyes being a bit high trust gives him more appeal stop crying for him not everyone needs to have modeling features. His mouth is narrow that’s his only failo

i followed him on insta btw to see modeling photos… dude looks good as fuck unfrauded ID pic jfl at the copers
502CB52D 6894 4664 82A9 1D19ADE476E8

4060FD16 0C83 4366 A712 8F560361B99D

Eyes being a bit high trust gives him more appeal stop crying for him not everyone needs to have modeling features. His mouth is narrow that’s his only failo

i followed him on insta btw to see modeling photos… dude looks good as fuck unfrauded ID pic jfl at the copers
View attachment 2304694
View attachment 2304695
modeling pictures are frauded by definition
he's still chad just said he's not perfect

modeling pictures are frauded by definition
he's still chad just said he's not perfect
Every single normie that comes across this dude will see him as 100% perfect even with narrow mouth stop coping

Being model is outdated. Anyone can be chad with filters and frauding.

• Hmm...
Being model is outdated. Anyone can be chad with filters and frauding.
Very few people can reach this level if they fraud as hard as they can and use filters. There’s no even a fucking filter on it either

Yea bro just fraud and you can look like this!
9B47E6C5 46FC 47D5 9F79 86AA02C2B871

You think an incel can turn chad with light cheek sucking and good lighting? Jfl

Very few people can reach this level if they fraud as hard as they can and use filters. There’s no even a fucking filter on it either

Yea bro just fraud and you can look like this!
View attachment 2305163
You think an incel can turn chad with light cheek sucking and good lighting? Jfl
I can only hope he has short dick

I can only hope he has short dick
Most people can’t even reach chadlite even if they try hard to fraud. Stop with the anybody can be chad if they put themselves in good lighting

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
There arent chads on tiktok. Just frauding cuckolds

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Stop coping retard wimen will pick 5’8 chad with perfect face over you any day of the week
maybe, but this guy isnt chad with perfect face, 6'2 htn mogs him

• Hmm...
being a model isn't a goal in 2023 anymore
Vinnie hacker probably makes more money than 99% of the models
Plus he's an actual model
its desired as a compliment, girls still say you look like a MM and it probably means a good thing

nobody says you look tiktok famous
saint tiktokcel is tiktok famous

good looking guy on tiktok is basically a male model

Last edited:
maybe, but this guy isnt chad with perfect face, 6'2 htn mogs him
What the hell are you talking about jfl

He’s chadlite minimum and has o’pry pheno if he was more nordic, almond eyes, big proportionate skull, good hair line, insane eyebrows, tiny nose. He’s a chad and he’s 6’1.5

not even half as striking
sean doesn't squint he doesn't know what squinting means
Much striking

This guy has a way better smile, way better body, looks way more NT. Keep coping jfl I watched on live and he mogs Sean O’aspie IRL. No he wouldn’t be as good of a model, and no he’s not as striking. He still mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and datboijj
Just say ur gay OP. U have been sucking him off this entire thread jeez get a grip on reality

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 30552
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, Deleted member 30552 and Deleted member 29167
He'll be fine, how? He will forever be seen as a subhuman manlet. The only thing that can save him is fame. He will quickly lose his looks and have no height to back it up, he can suicide now.
face>height. ur just coping because you have a shit face and good height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Yuno_howitez
Cope harder
Blabla crying on the forum cuz he scrolled on too many guys on tiktok literally a faggot trait. Jfl another retardcel on the forum ladies and gentlemen

• +1
  • Hmm...
He’s not gl or flashy enough to be a model
Just get your shit rater ass out of here

He mogs quemirasman who you suck off to no end to death. Ethnic loving penis boy. You have envy of white people we get it

He is literally a model nigga
D3A74D9C 7AB2 47F4 AECB 9541D86B53E3
D2DA083B DE0A 49ED 843A D29F123998EB

• +1
Blabla crying on the forum cuz he scrolled on too many guys on tiktok literally a faggot trait. Jfl another retardcel on the forum ladies and gentlemen
Sound more like an NPC normie, cuck

• +1
I see a shit ton of dudes like this just scrolling through tiktok lives
View attachment 2304242
The women on tiktok lives don’t compare at all. Its giga rare to see a stacy let alone even a stacylite. They’re mostly ugly

I saw josh McGregor and his mogger asian friend on live and they looked legit like Greek gods

How am I not supposed to be autistic psler seeing this shit constantly
true most of the girls just have fat asses which is kinda impressive but with current weightlifting knowledge its meh. The dudes actually look unreal; legit prettier than their women counterparts its insane.

• +1
I see a shit ton of dudes like this just scrolling through tiktok lives
View attachment 2304242
The women on tiktok lives don’t compare at all. Its giga rare to see a stacy let alone even a stacylite. They’re mostly ugly

I saw josh McGregor and his mogger asian friend on live and they looked legit like Greek gods

How am I not supposed to be autistic psler seeing this shit constantly
He looks chad but he looks like a cuck at the same time

• JFL
Daggot looks in motions mirin anyfag can fraud to model
The autism is next level on this site

He had girls swarming in his live to tell him how attractive he is literally every second

Guy lives life on god mode. I saw it first hand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18522
The autism is next level on this site

He had girls swarming in his live to tell him how attractive he is literally every second

Guy lives life on god mode. I saw it first hand
Crisick or bust

• +1
Which one mogs? The chad in op or this?

Crisick or bust
I’ve seen both on live stream video and this guy mogs crisick to shit jfl. Way better eye area pheno and nose

Holy hell at sucking off that fraud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18522
I’ve seen both on live stream video and this guy mogs crisick to shit jfl. Way better eye area pheno and nose

Holy hell at sucking off that fraud
Crisick fight good

Bruh the way he acts is insane just like you described he’s full of fucking energy and is like one of the most positive endearing people I’ve ever seen

Years and years of positive reinforcement
ur new avi is so fucking hot

What the hell are you talking about jfl

He’s chadlite minimum and has o’pry pheno if he was more nordic, almond eyes, big proportionate skull, good hair line, insane eyebrows, tiny nose. He’s a chad and he’s 6’1.5
hes chadlite max with aspie pheno.

i said 6'2 htn mogs him under the assumption that he was 5'8