The amount of Femcels that lurk this site is shocking.

M

moggathon

Banned
now they know I’m too unhinged and will never date me. There’s at least 30 alien stoocys that orbit my posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Xangsane, Deleted member 51465 and 14 others
now they know I’m too unhinged and will never date me. There’s at least 30 alien stoocys that orbit my posts

idk if you said this as a joke but its true, there are women lurking on this forum

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D and moggathon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii and Depresso
@okami subhuman get outa my shit

• +1
Reactions: Axii
They’re looking for mentally ill chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: audimax, Xangsane, Deleted member 51465 and 12 others
Which is me they’re looking for me
Unfortunately not, you’re a mentally ill incel who survives because of the mercy of your parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizolool, Deleted member 51465, coisbhai and 5 others
Incel trait: never receiving contact from one after 4 years, however I would report their account and get them banned so I wouldn't say I want contact. But still brutal

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, RichardSpencel and moggathon
A lot of femcels lurk this curry site, there are lots of new "looksmaxxing" subreddits with just foids

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
I‘ve been messaged by female lurkers before, i also know some users here who are secretly female but I won’t tell you who they are

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, efidescontinuado, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
I‘ve been messaged by female lurkers before, i also know some users here who are secretly female but I won’t tell you who they are
Ok bro

• +1
Incel trait: never receiving contact from one after 4 years, however I would report their account and get them banned so I wouldn't say I want contact. But still brutal
I think I’m too weird for them to message me. I change every couple of weeks or so

• +1
Then why did you make this reply

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and moggathon
dic pics to get confirmed tick :lul: #DicPic4Tic

• +1
Reactions: aerty
take your meds

No they don’t JFL they just find the shit off tiktok.

No they don’t JFL they just find the shit off tiktok.
Do you know this from all of your org experience gained since your join date of 500bc?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, efidescontinuado and coisbhai
the want gabachocopium’s dick tho

Femcels don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Yep. What are they gonna do?
Report you for that? Only gets them banned and exposed as foids.
They just marry me. Especially the alien ones

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and LancasteR
They just marry me. Especially the alien ones
Why are you so obsessed with female aliens? Jfl
sexy cute girl GIF by Phazed

Why are you so obsessed with female aliens? Jfl
sexy cute girl GIF by Phazed
It’s just women with large sexy eyes and smaller lower thirds jfl. 6ft tall, with green eyes and brown hair to match me as well. Sexy bod as well

• +1
It’s just women with large sexy eyes and smaller lower thirds jfl. 6ft tall, with green eyes and brown hair to match me as well. Sexy bod as well
Go Go Powers Rangers du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du

Go Go Powers Rangers du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du
Right erm ok Buddy. How about fuck off the alien Stacie’s are watching they’ll be scared n shit

• JFL
  • +1
Right erm ok Buddy. How about fuck off the alien Stacie’s are watching they’ll be scared n shit
The only good alien Stacy, is a dead alien stacy
fan image GIF

I'm gonna delete my account if I see one more thread about fucking alien Stacys NO ONE CARES NIGGER

I'm gonna delete my account if I see one more thread about fucking alien Stacys NO ONE CARES NIGGER
37 responses I beg to differ

• +1
How about you fuck the alien Stacys so you can stop shit posting about them (y)
In due time. They’re watching so I need to ascend or summit

• +1
It’s all in your head. There are no women lurking this forum full of ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and coisbhai
6 ft? 6ft?!?!?!??!?! YOU ARE GAY

Believe me, if you see a foid make an account here, it’s just a male larping as a woman for fun and attention. No woman would want to lurk this forum, there’s barely any gl people here.
Whatever you say JOHN

Believe me, if you see a foid make an account here, it’s just a male larping as a woman for fun and attention. No woman would want to lurk this forum, there’s barely any gl people here.
I know of 3. 1 is really fucking ugly terra sheboon. Other is htb and other Stacy. Fact. They’ve shown proof etc

• +1