The amount of Femcels that lurk this site is shocking.

I know of 3. 1 is really fucking ugly terra sheboon. Other is htb and other Stacy. Fact. They’ve shown proof etc
It’s easy to fool anyone here.

Believe me, if you see a foid make an account here, it’s just a male larping as a woman for fun and attention. No woman would want to lurk this forum, there’s barely any gl people here.
Mentally ill women will do crazy shit, hell @BrendioEEE got a legit HTB to be his E-Wife just because she was mentally damaged and frequented 4chan.

Attachments

• nerdy_fat_girl_by_raz230_de6ovnt-fullview.png
    nerdy_fat_girl_by_raz230_de6ovnt-fullview.png
    230.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and Jagger

Attachments

• 8250.jpg
    8250.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jagger
They are here waiting for Chud to appear

LMAOOOOOOOOOO you can see the obvious filter and extreme makeup. She is MTB even with all that.
There are foids that look this good without filter. Maybe she is MTB in your imagination but in reality she is gigastacy in this close up pic

Attachments

• 3549385_1690353412474.png
    3549385_1690353412474.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
There are foids that look this good without filter. Maybe she is MTB in your imagination but in reality she is gigastacy in this close up pic
She is a high MTB. Gigastacies don't wear raped emo girl makeup with a filter on top. Real Gigastacy= Margaux Hemingway

Attachments

• 17117e2e2cb36d3ebfa8f952dddf3a50.jpg
    17117e2e2cb36d3ebfa8f952dddf3a50.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 0
Bruh this bitch got a witchskull.

She pulls off the look the best though.

what are you even on here lmfao at this cope.
Screenshot 2024 02 18 at 83242PM
You are a retard if you think your avi looks better than her

Bruh this bitch got a witchskull.

She pulls off the look the best though.

what are you even on here lmfao at this cope.
The girl in your avi has a jew nose so she tries coping by having a septum piercing

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Alien Stacie’s mog
Soldiers don't be distracted.. We are here to uncover the femcels of this forum.

I bet the guys firing above are one of them

My mom is one of them 💪

Mentally ill women will do crazy shit, hell @BrendioEEE got a legit HTB to be his E-Wife just because she was mentally damaged and frequented 4chan.
It was more the other way around since I was very naive at the time and she took advantage of me when I didn't even want to do anything sexual until I got married, but yeah, the girls I got with after her in real life were much better looking aswell.
Mogs you ugly dog. @BrendioEEE melt this faggot
He's already buck broken:
Untitled

Been finding out more and more about the dude as time goes, apparently his behavior is pretty well documented, severely mentally ill, lies about tons of people, gets set off way too easily. This is the kinda dude who would have been lobotomized to keep the peace, censored names/avis/dates since I don't want these people getting doxxed:

Okamijoke1

Unti231313

Unti231312131313

Unti23131213131242423

Anyways this is just a small handful of stuff I have been sent about the dude, he should be thankful I censored personal info that could lead to his dox that he didn't post directly, it's actually amazing how little work I had to do, because people just genuinely don't like him and want to talk about how much of an abused dog he is. Not even girls like this dude, and considering the first image, I get why.

But yeah, I utterly and completely mog him, this is me:
KwElhOEI 400x400
Snapchat 30328395
Snapchat 643603127
Snapchat 1909150890

But regardless, if you're going to start becoming obsessed with someone and lying about them, like he has become with me, you probably shouldn't actually be such an actual provable clown with as much evidence against him and notoriety to the point where people who have interacted with the dude, will go out of their own way to fully shit on him without even asking. It's fucking over for him, and what boggles my mind, is that this isn't close to everything I have for an entire evisceration.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, efidescontinuado and Ritalincel
It was more the other way around since I was very naive at the time and she took advantage of me when I didn't even want to do anything sexual until I got married, but yeah, the girls I got with after her in real life were much better looking aswell.

View attachment 2753622
Been finding out more and more about the dude as time goes, apparently his behavior is pretty well documented, severely mentally ill, lies about tons of people, gets set off way too easily. This is the kinda dude who would have been lobotomized to keep the peace, censored names/avis/dates since I don't want these people getting doxxed:
View attachment 2753625
View attachment 2753634
View attachment 2753636
View attachment 2753641
View attachment 2753648

Anyways this is just a small handful of stuff I have been sent about the dude, he should be thankful I censored personal info that could lead to his dox that he didn't post directly, it's actually amazing how little work I had to do, because people just genuinely don't like him and want to talk about how much of an abused dog he is. Not even girls like this dude, and considering the first image, I get why.

View attachment 2753652View attachment 2753653View attachment 2753654View attachment 2753655

But regardless, if you're going to start becoming obsessed with someone and lying about them, like he has become with me, you probably shouldn't actually be such an actual provable clown with as much evidence against him and notoriety to the point where people who have interacted with the dude, will go out of their own way to fully shit on him without even asking. It's fucking over for him, and what boggles my mind, is that this isn't close to everything I have for an entire evisceration.
I’m not going to read this bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and BrendioEEE
I’m not going to read this bro

View attachment 2753622
View attachment 2753625
View attachment 2753634
View attachment 2753636
View attachment 2753641
View attachment 2753648

View attachment 2753652View attachment 2753653View attachment 2753654View attachment 2753655

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Ritalincel and BrendioEEE
It was more the other way around since I was very naive at the time and she took advantage of me
Cope dude you were a fat virgin at that time and when she broke up you tried killing yourself with a dog collar. She was defiantly higher smv since you were fat during that time. I was in those r9k orbiter threads before I even learned of this place so I saw the whole shit show go down. The fact that Thalia was into you during that time shows how crazy bitches be.
when I didn't even want to do anything sexual until I got married,
Didn’t you get E-Married and then inspect her hymen or some shit on a discord live?

Cope dude you were a fat virgin at that time and when she broke up you tried killing yourself with a dog collar.
I tried to kill myself on that day because she told me on call that she cheated on me while we were together, and while at the time I had no idea why anything was going on, once I had all the details, that's what really sent me over the edge.
She was defiantly higher smv since you were fat during that time.
Except not only did I physically mog her, especially near the end, especially if you saw her unfrauded, but I statusmogged her to hell, especially at that time. She literally manipulated me into e-marriage so she could have e-sex with me when I didn't want to do anything sexual until I was married. She was a hypersexual, non-virgin, lesbian leaning deviant.
I was in those r9k orbiter threads before I even learned of this place so I saw the whole shit show go down.
Then you were compromised, those threads were literally her and her orbiters, and near the end it was pure smear campaign with 0 facts, these are the same people who pretended to hate her on her behalf so that she would garner more attention and fame. You have no clue what actually was going on. These are the same people who even broke into my backyard and got arrested, harassed my mother in real life, harassed two in real life girlfriends I had, one of which who was terminally ill, so if this is the so-called "proof" that you saw, then you really saw nothing. Should have stuck to .org instead of literal cucks and a females narrative.

I tried to kill myself on that day because she told me on call that she cheated on me while we were together, and while at the time I had no idea why anything was going on, once I had all the details, that's what really sent me over the edge.

Except not only did I physically mog her, especially near the end, especially if you saw her unfrauded, but I statusmogged her to hell, especially at that time. She literally manipulated me into e-marriage so she could have e-sex with me when I didn't want to do anything sexual until I was married. She was a hypersexual, non-virgin, lesbian leaning deviant.

Then you were compromised, those threads were literally her and her orbiters, and near the end it was pure smear campaign with 0 facts, these are the same people who pretended to hate her on her behalf so that she would garner more attention and fame. You have no clue what actually was going on. These are the same people who even broke into my backyard and got arrested, harassed my mother in real life, harassed two in real life girlfriends I had, one of which who was terminally ill, so if this is the so-called "proof" that you saw, then you really saw nothing. Should have stuck to .org instead of literal cucks and a females narrative.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Was WCG real in the end? Most of the people on R9K thought it was Thalia larping.
Except not only did I physically mog her, especially near the end, especially if you saw her unfrauded
I’m pretty sure you were fat atleast in the beginning. Idk exactly what you looked like at the end, but there’s no way anyone overweight mogs a htb with a fat ass. I saw her nudes and she looked pretty decent ngl.
but I statusmogged her to hell, especially at that time.
This is really your only good point tbh e.celebs do get bitches just because they’re famous. Mumkey jones had a htb and then cheated on her. So I guess it could be e-celeb situation.
She literally manipulated me into e-marriage so she could have e-sex with me when I didn't want to do anything sexual until I was married. She was a hypersexual, non-virgin, lesbian leaning deviant.
Why didn’t she just find a guy irl. It was a really weird situation.
Then you were compromised, those threads were literally her and her orbiters, and near the end it was pure smear campaign with 0 facts, these are the same people who pretended to hate her on her behalf so that she would garner more attention and fame.
Most of the people there were hating on Thalia and calling other people out for being her so I don’t really think it was biased. It was more of a lolcow group if anything. Did somone actually break onto your property irl?