the amount of misinformation on this forum

D

Deleted member 5818

from skin, balding, roids, diet and other stuff

I'm not claiming to be the most knowledgeable person on the forum but a load of the stuff that gets said in the looksmax section is just blatantly wrong

it's not even worth trying to correct anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Marsiere214 and 16 others
Jfl imagine visiting the looksmax section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and 15 others
What misinformation is being spread concerning skin and balding? I get the roids and diet stuff, but what else strikes you as wrong for example?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
What misinformation is being spread concerning skin and balding? I get the roids and diet stuff, but what else strikes you as wrong for example?
everyone seems to blindly treat DHT theory as gospel for hair along with disregarding gut for skin

• Woah
Reactions: Blue
General consensus is misinformation or some users share misinformation?

If 2 people have different views then there is automatically misinformation from atleast 1 party.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
Why have perfect looks? "So you can get all the girls." Be let's get blackpilled. You can't handle all those girls. It would kill you. Because each individual is different. Beauty comes with many various personas. Though some enjoy the attention. It becomes a perversion. Having vaginas, and penis, lust for you. Ugh. Once I found myself in an apartment surrounded by mirrors. I became that Chad! I could literally smell their pussies as I'd walk past them. That's talent, baby, talent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BradAniston and Deleted member 2597
General consensus is misinformation or some users share misinformation?

If 2 people have different views then there is automatically misinformation from atleast 1 party.
general consensus, people still regurgitate the same old outdated ideas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Why have perfect looks? "So you can get all the girls." Be let's get blackpilled. You can't handle all those girls. It would kill you. Because each individual is different. Beauty comes with many various personas. Though some enjoy the attention. It becomes a perversion. Having vaginas, and penis, lust for you. Ugh. Once I found myself in an apartment surrounded by mirrors. I became that Chad! I could literally smell their pussies as I'd walk past them. That's talent, baby, talent.
ECD2F86D FAE3 4AAB B7F5 1C193F91DDF0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 5818
general consensus, people still regurgitate the same old outdated ideas
Bro why u acting like looksmaxxing is some einstein teir research product jfl just follow the guides that don't seem retarded and the side effects are known to be not bad.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2632 and 3 others
Bro why u acting like looksmaxxing is some einstein teir research product jfl just follow the guides that don't seem retarded and the side effects are known to be not bad.
gobble down your tranny fin pills then

What the hell are you on about?

• JFL
from skin, balding, roids, diet and other stuff

I'm not claiming to be the most knowledgeable person on the forum but a load of the stuff that gets said in the looksmax section is just blatantly wrong

it's not even worth trying to correct anymore

• +1
Hey hey hey. You better stop that right this instant. You don't know me like that, homie.
Now, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about pussy. The vagina. Perhaps you should lay off the drugs for a little while. Its making you paranoid.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Now, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about pussy. The vagina. Perhaps you should lay off the drugs for a little while. Its making you paranoid.
I'm certainly not paranoid, dude. I've been there and done all that.
Once I found myself in an apartment surrounded by mirrors. I became that Chad! I could literally smell their pussies as I'd walk past them. That's talent, baby, talent.
I can't understand what you're on about here. Mirrors? You could smell their pussies?

Seems to me like you might be the one who's on drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigJimsWornOutTires
I'm certainly not paranoid, dude. I've been there and done all that.

I can't understand what you're on about here. Mirrors? You could smell their pussies?

Seems to me like you might be the one who's on drugs.
Ugh. Why am I smelling pussy from you? And do not - DO NOT - try larping me! I can smell it. You're a fucking vagina posing as a man. What the fuck is wrong with you, little lady? Do you think you're a man born with a vagina or something? Fucking skitzo. Ugh.

Ugh. Why am I smelling pussy from you? And do not - DO NOT - try larping me! I can smell it. You're a fucking vagina posing as a man. What the fuck is wrong with you, little lady? Do you think you're a man born with a vagina or something? Fucking skitzo. Ugh.
*yawn*

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Just criticize without discussing whats wrong with looksmax theory

" Im so smart and you guys are wrong and dumb but I wont even bother explain how "

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2597
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Just criticize without discussing whats wrong with looksmax theory

" Im so smart and you guys are wrong and dumb but I wont even bother explain how "
I'm not trying to take some authoritative position here, I'm just trying to let people know to take what people say in the looksmax section with a grain of salt

everyone seems to blindly treat DHT theory as gospel for hair
perhaps so but idk what other theories there are.

do you know anything actually about this, like anything else other than like dht suppressants.

• +1
perhaps so but idk what other theories there are.

do you know anything actually about this, like anything else other than like dht suppressants.
reduce pufa
fix thyroid
increase CO2 (eat more glucose)
increase metabolic rate
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and oatmeal
2020cels destroyed everything

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Gaia262