The amount of time men spend with their wife/gf is unnatural and cucked

Deleted member 20147

Deleted member 20147

Bronze
It's just another reminder that men will do anything to mitigate the risk of being dumped and not having access to pussy.

Naturally men spend most of their time with other men through the historical need to work together to achieve goals. This is why when men are leashed by their woman they inevitably grow depressed, and have a pathetic aura of servitude. It also shows us how irrational men become when a Becky opens her legs. They know they would be happier alone (which has been confessed to me by multiple men), but they are literally unable to turn their back on duty sex once or twice a week.

And this is of course how women like it. Not the red pill delusion that they are deeply unhappy and just waiting for some gymcelled, masc ogre to steal them away. When they are ovulating they may get railed by some jock, but it's straight back to their whipped Golden Retriever who provides them with 24/7 validation, security, and the comfort of knowing he won't cheat. AF/BB but adjusted to observable reality, not the brainless extremes of 2012 red pill.

Most men are pets in relationships, this new age era where men and women dating call each other their 'best friends'. Women shit with the door open, they talk about their periods and send their man off to buy them tampons, while they laze-about, unwashed, and in pajamas. Men put up with this and find it 'cute'. To women it's like having one of their girlfriends permanently around, but the added benefit of validation and security.

Now in masculine societies men spend most of their time together, trying to achieve goals or hunting for more pussy. If they have a girl, she's at home or with other women. And most normal, none spergs prefer this. Men spending ALL of their free time with their gf/wife is probably the biggest indicators of how society has changed and power has shifted. You are sacrificing your male natural state to a position that is fundamentally a feminine drive.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, copemaxxeer, smvmaxxertilllate and 21 others
Good thread, shows what the golden retriever pill actually means

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Amnesia, Deleted member 19499 and 7 others
Very good thread . ☝️

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
golden retriever pill is legit af

my thread on the topic was clearly groundbreaking

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
These oofy doofy morons deserve death

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, ALP, Mouthbreath and 4 others
Dnr, getting my dick sucked rn:chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I've turned down 3 relationshit offers this past year

Will continue to do so

FWB or death

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: squirrelcel, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 20056 and 6 others
You seem to be a good poster, I agree, talking to women has backfired on my case. You go from being an exciting hot man she doesn’t understand to another beta she domesticated

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer, FreakkForLife, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Based and androcentric.

You can't tell me that spending most of your time around women and socializing with women isn't affecting your T levels.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
I like hanging out with fashion maxxed Asian girls that keep up with the latest Marni and Prada collections and that can paint my nails and take good pics of me for instagram

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Richard_Hungwell
Exactly man i can relate deeply. I was in a 3 year long LTR and the foid loved me alot no doubt about that, but the relationship turned my into a low T feminine person, i had no make friends i couldn't enjoy things i wanted like football fighting and other such activities. I became very sympathetic like foids

LTR is such a time waste, even if you want to be in LTR just take the golden retriever pill and don't be around her 24/7, focus on your masculine virtue and grow as a male, don't give all your time to the foid. I am gonna follow this principle for my future LTR

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and BrazilianLooksmaxxer
High IQ Thread

kim jong un GIF

• +1
yeah high iq thread.

but we're not in a traditional age anymore

men and women all basically do the same thing, work, gym etc

i feel like we could be friends these days

although women will never have the same morals and loyalty men do to eachother

more just keep your woman as a companion, she is your pet

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mouthbreath, BrazilianLooksmaxxer and 2 others
90% of cucks will completely disappear once they scored some roastie and then come back to their male circle whining cuz their whore inadvertently cheated :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL